Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:16:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 482761 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2016, 08:50:49 AM »

Looking like the Reading announcement is Green Day......

It seems rather strange they would put out a clue that practically gives it away. Could be...

Green Day headlined as recently as 2013 though...

What makes you think it's Green Day??

Someone asked on twitter what the first letter of the day of announcement would be.. T, W, T, F, S...

The official R&L festival twitter responded with "G".

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2016, 09:02:52 AM »

It seems rather strange they would put out a clue that practically gives it away. Could be...

Someone asked on twitter what the first letter of the day of announcement would be.. T, W, T, F, S...

Well "G" could be for Guns...but we will see.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2016, 09:52:46 AM »

Yeah, but the clue was in the question posed. "First letter of the day...." ? Green DAY

Sweetness is a virtue
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »

If they are not doing Reading/Leeds then I guess they are not doing UK festivals which would indicate that maybe they are not doing the European circuit.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2016, 11:26:40 AM »

In Chile Rumors For December 2016

Tongue

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2016, 11:28:26 AM »

If they are not doing Reading/Leeds then I guess they are not doing UK festivals which would indicate that maybe they are not doing the European circuit.

Hardly. Just because they aren't doing the festival doesn't mean no European tour.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2016, 11:43:41 AM »

Yeah, but the clue was in the question posed. "First letter of the day...." ? Green DAY

Seems too obvious - why give it away so easily?

Anyway, R+L announcement tomorrow at 7.30 am on Radio 1 newsbeat. If anyone still listens to that station! 😀

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2016, 11:46:36 AM »

A also thought it seemed too obvious. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2016, 11:48:04 AM »

Tongue

Any more specifics? City or venue?

Sweetness is a virtue
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2016, 11:53:07 AM »

Tongue

4Ever SANTIAGO /// National Stadium Maybe

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2016, 11:55:24 AM »

Thanks, I'll put it up in the 1st post.

Sweetness is a virtue
asdf gunner
Rocker

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2016, 11:59:58 AM »

Tongue

there was only 1 source saying it, and it was bases on alternative nation so... no, not reliable at all

What's so civil about W.A.R anyway?...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »

Tongue

there was only 1 source saying it, and it was bases on alternative nation so... no, not reliable at all

It specified December in Chile?

Sweetness is a virtue
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2016, 12:38:39 PM »

Tongue

It specified December in Chile?

Second Part 2016 --> T4F For Brasil, Chile, Arg, From November // Also Black Sabbath & Ac/Dc

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »

If it is Guns at Reading/Leeds festival, I'll find it difficult, as day tickets aren't going on sale for a while yet, and there's no chance in hell I'd spend a moment more at that god awful festival than strictly necessary, let alone a whole weekend! A truly dire event these days- and used to be one of the best.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2016, 03:36:45 PM »

If it is Guns at Reading/Leeds festival, I'll find it difficult, as day tickets aren't going on sale for a while yet, and there's no chance in hell I'd spend a moment more at that god awful festival than strictly necessary, let alone a whole weekend! A truly dire event these days- and used to be one of the best.

I share your sentiments! Also I reckon I'm about 4 decades older than their target demographic these days.  Embarrassed

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2016, 06:10:22 PM »

I share your sentiments! Also I reckon I'm about 4 decades older than their target demographic these days.  Embarrassed

If it's any kind of indication to those not in the know just how truly shit the Leeds festival is, I live in Leeds and love Guns and still wouldn't go see them there. In fact there are very few places I wouldn't rather see them, even if it meant a few hours travel.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2016, 06:11:38 PM »

What's cool about Reading/Leeds is the fact that BBC are televising parts of the festivals.

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2016, 06:37:18 PM »

If it's any kind of indication to those not in the know just how truly shit the Leeds festival is, I live in Leeds and love Guns and still wouldn't go see them there. In fact there are very few places I wouldn't rather see them, even if it meant a few hours travel.

I had a quick look on the efestivals Reading forum- pretty much everyone posting there seems to hate GNR, with lots of people saying they might even sell their ticket if they got announced! I guess the organisers must be at least a little bit aware of what their demographic think of certain bands and take that into consideration when booking acts. Given all of that, they'd probably be better off at another UK festival, or doing their own show somewhere.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »

I had a quick look on the efestivals Reading forum- pretty much everyone posting there seems to hate GNR, with lots of people saying they might even sell their ticket if they got announced! I guess the organisers must be at least a little bit aware of what their demographic think of certain bands and take that into consideration when booking acts. Given all of that, they'd probably be better off at another UK festival, or doing their own show somewhere.

I've seen the same on many occasions through the years with GN'R but, when the festival comes around, you see a packed crowd where 99% of the people have a good time.

Sweetness is a virtue
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: