Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 03:21:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"  (Read 68313 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2015, 09:21:43 AM »

The new excuse reason seems to be artistic integrity.  He?s not ready to release it.  Why force him to do something when he?s not ready to do it?  Sorry, but I don?t think asking to hear music that?s already recorded is asking too much?especially 7 years after the last album was released.

Maybe he just doesn't give a shit anymore. 

Why is that suggestion out of bounds? Do you see a lot of action that refutes it?

Yes, yes, we all read the Axl interview last year.  Where are the actions that back any of that up?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2015, 09:23:54 AM »

The Parrots are out in full force.  Roll Eyes

Have a day guys beause in the end your opinion is meaningless.

Does anyone's?  As it pertains to this band, such as it is, there is quite literally only one person on the planet who's opinion matters.

But that is not the disconnect here.  The disconnect is between people that feel they need to curry favor with the band almost and shout down anything they don't like. 

Keep that hope alive, guys.  That hope that Axl is going to one day single you out for all your "loyalty".  I'm sure its in the offing.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:31:06 AM by D-GenerationX » Logged

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2015, 09:25:35 AM »

So the crux of it is this..... basically you have a problem with anyone who dares to question what's going on in this "band"Huh And we should all shut up and just pretend its all perfect?

Even though you have only been here a short time, you've already seen Emily's whole act.

The stuff you have read, so far?  That's pretty much it.  It never really changes past the same few bullet points.

Fortunately for the rest of us, she's really the only one like that.  Most of the folks here are nice and actually interested in a dialogue.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »

Also are you serious with the 'how to you know the record label is cooperating' comment? Every other band in existence seems to be able to release successful albums on a fairly regular basis, they manage to keep most of their members, they don't get a concert aired on TV then somehow have it pulled and claim that they were lied to. This only seems to happen to one band (one man if were being honest). Do you picture in this little magical world you live in where everything Axl does is perfect that sometime in the early 90's an influential group of record executives stood in front of a giant roulette wheel with names on it and said 'Who are we going to fuck with for the next 30 year or so' then spun and got Axl?

Hahahahaha

Seems like that sometimes, huh?

With all of that said... I'll wait, and I'll buy what ever he releases when ever he releases it, but I can discuss it till I turn blue in the face until he does. AGAIN... what else is there to talk about? I don't care what jeans or designer t-shirt he wore that one time, I don't care that his cat turned 10, I don't care if a random online magazine has more GnR or Motley Crue fans that vote. I do care to talk about if the guitar driven rock band has guitar players since they appear to (unofficially) have none. I do care to talk about the remaining 30 or so songs that are on the shelf years later.

Yep, yep.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2015, 09:30:41 AM »

I see absolutely no reason to paint the band in the worst possible light, and try to appear objective when in reality all you are doing is whining and complaining like a two year old because the band doesn't do things the way you think they should be done. All the constant complaining is nothing more than a glorified temper tantrum.

A temper tantrum?  You going down that road?  That's a bold choice by you, I must say.

What, exactly, is this same tired lecture from you if not that very thing?  Its the very definition of temper tantrum.  You read things you don't like and piss and moan about them.  That's a temper tantrum. 

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2015, 09:38:38 AM »

The Parrots are out in full force.  Roll Eyes

Have a day guys beause in the end your opinion is meaningless.

Does anyone's?  As it pertains to this band, such as it is, there is quite literally only one person on the planet who's opinion matters.

But that is not the disconnect here.  The disconnect is between people that feel they need to curry favor with the band almost and shout down anything they don't like. 

Keep that hope alive, guys.  That hope that Axl is going to one day single you out for all your "loyalty".  I'm sure its in the offing.

Oh how cute, you are Assuming again.

You do know which orifice assuming is often compared to right?  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2015, 09:43:00 AM »

Oh how cute, you are Assuming again.

I'm just trying to make some sense out of it.  And I'm just being honest.

It appears, to me, that there is a segment of this fanbase that treats Axl like Santa Claus.  He sees you when your sleeping and knows when your awake.  And he's knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.

I get this vision that I feel some of you have where Axl is going to show up one day with a naughty and nice list.  And some of the people I am talking about will be all funny in the pants and be telling him "I told them!  I told them, Axl!!  I told them they were being mean.  I always defended you.  I'm one of the good ones."

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2015, 09:43:49 AM »

No I am a supportive fan, is that a difficult concept to grasp?

I choose not to be a toxic complainer, toxic people easily become angry with positive people. They don?t understand your reasons for being happy and will attack you until you?re on the same level as them.

Hold up a second... who does the attacking? No one would pay attention to you and your weird Axl Hale Bop Comet like cult if you didn't make it your job to attack every point that isn't basically "Axl is wonderful and nothing is wrong, move on, nothing to see here"

Is that a failed attempt to reference the Hale-Bopp Comet?  hihi

I'm giving my sincere opinions here, there is nothing weird about it.

Holy shit I forgot a P... all arguments prior are obviously invalid, should have done what you did and googled it first.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »

I see absolutely no reason to paint the band in the worst possible light, and try to appear objective when in reality all you are doing is whining and complaining like a two year old because the band doesn't do things the way you think they should be done. All the constant complaining is nothing more than a glorified temper tantrum.

A temper tantrum?  You going down that road?  That's a bold choice by you, I must say.

What, exactly, is this same tired lecture from you if not that very thing?  Its the very definition of temper tantrum.  You read things you don't like and piss and moan about them.  That's a temper tantrum. 

Here's a newsflash for you genius, this is a FAN forum.

There actually might be some real fans here that object to your dreary whining and constant complaining.

Get a life, grow a brain.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #269 on: July 24, 2015, 09:45:35 AM »

No I am a supportive fan, is that a difficult concept to grasp?

I choose not to be a toxic complainer, toxic people easily become angry with positive people. They don?t understand your reasons for being happy and will attack you until you?re on the same level as them.

Hold up a second... who does the attacking? No one would pay attention to you and your weird Axl Hale Bop Comet like cult if you didn't make it your job to attack every point that isn't basically "Axl is wonderful and nothing is wrong, move on, nothing to see here"

Is that a failed attempt to reference the Hale-Bopp Comet?  hihi

I'm giving my sincere opinions here, there is nothing weird about it.

Holy shit I forgot a P... all arguments prior are obviously invalid, should have done what you did and googled it first.

I don't have to google words to know how to spell them, nice try though.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2015, 09:48:09 AM »

So the crux of it is this..... basically you have a problem with anyone who dares to question what's going on in this "band"Huh And we should all shut up and just pretend its all perfect?

Even though you have only been here a short time, you've already seen Emily's whole act.

The stuff you have read, so far?  That's pretty much it.  It never really changes past the same few bullet points.

Fortunately for the rest of us, she's really the only one like that.  Most of the folks here are nice and actually interested in a dialogue.

He's seen your entire act too-

Repetitive, redundant complaining, whining, bitching, moaning and crying about all things GNR.  crying

"Shut the fuck up."
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2015, 09:48:59 AM »

"I told them!  I told them, Axl!!  I told them they were being mean.  I always defended you.  I'm one of the good ones."

Priceless! I nearly spit my breakfast on my keyboard laughing at that.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »

The new excuse reason seems to be artistic integrity.  He?s not ready to release it.  Why force him to do something when he?s not ready to do it?  Sorry, but I don?t think asking to hear music that?s already recorded is asking too much?especially 7 years after the last album was released.

Maybe he just doesn't give a shit anymore. 

Why is that suggestion out of bounds? Do you see a lot of action that refutes it?

Yes, yes, we all read the Axl interview last year.  Where are the actions that back any of that up?

More verbal diarrhea.

Whine, moan, complain. crying

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2015, 09:51:40 AM »

"I told them!  I told them, Axl!!  I told them they were being mean.  I always defended you.  I'm one of the good ones."

Priceless! I nearly spit my breakfast on my keyboard laughing at that.

Not surprised, the simple minded are often easily amused.  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2015, 09:53:30 AM »

Alright enough bickering let's get this back on topic... What e-Juice do you think DJ runs through his vape rig and who made the jeans he vaped in at that place that one night.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2015, 09:55:49 AM »

Alright enough bickering let's get this back on topic... What e-Juice do you think DJ runs through his vape rig and who made the jeans he vaped in at that place that one night.

Who cares? Not honestly an Ashba fan nor do I care about SixxAM.

I'll gladly bow out and let you guys discuss that fascinating mystery.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:57:26 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2015, 10:00:30 AM »

Yet just a month ago you attacked me for daring to question DJ when he was involved in a fight in Vegas because I thought he was ridiculous for saying 'what are you going to do about it buddy' and not expecting to be punched in the face... DJ was off limits then... what changed???
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2015, 10:03:28 AM »

Yep.

And fans talk here every day without a hint of a problem until you show up to correct us, and grind all conversation to a halt because you aren't happy.

There's your newsflash, sweetheart.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #278 on: July 24, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »

Yet just a month ago you attacked me for daring to question DJ when he was involved in a fight in Vegas because I thought he was ridiculous for saying 'what are you going to do about it buddy' and not expecting to be punched in the face... DJ was off limits then... what changed???

Opinion.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #279 on: July 24, 2015, 10:10:51 AM »

Yep.

And fans talk here every day without a hint of a problem until you show up to correct us, and grind all conversation to a halt because you aren't happy.

There's your newsflash, sweetheart.

So sorry the truth interrupts your little campaign and your grasping attempts to appear intelligent, informed and entertaining.

I'm not your sweetheart, if we are going to start using pet names or descriptives I have a few in mind for you.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: