Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:48:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N Roses Australian Tour - March 2013
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N Roses Australian Tour - March 2013  (Read 52437 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »

McManus Entertainment is thrilled to announce the return to Australia of one of the world's greatest rock bands, Guns N' Roses in March 2013. Joining Guns N' Roses will be special guests ZZ Top and Aussie rockers Rose Tattoo.

Promoter Andrew McManus says, "I can't wait for these shows next March. Axl Rose is a legend and I can't wait to see Guns N' Roses play to their legion of Aussie fans again. I'm so proud to be bringing them back to Australia and am looking forward to a great tour with fellow rockers ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo."

Hard rockers Guns N' Roses were last in Australia in 2010. Guns N' Roses are Axl Rose, DJ Ashba (guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboards), Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboards) and Frank Ferrrer (drums).

Since bursting out of the LA rock scene in the mid '80s, Guns N' Roses went on to become one of the world's most legendary rock bands and one of the biggest in music history. Guns N' Roses continue to tour the globe and have played to millions of fans worldwide. In April 2012, Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and have sold more than 100 million records worldwide since forming in 1985.

Guns N' Roses' special guests on their Australian tour are the legendary Texan trio, ZZ Top. ZZ Top's image has been as unchanging and memorable as their music. ZZ Top have been together for more than 40 years and were inducted by Keith Richards into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. The band's iconography - beards, cars, girls and that magic keychain - transcend all bounds of geography and language. They've been referenced in countless cartoons and sitcoms and are true rock icons. Billy F Gibbons is one of America's finest blues guitarists while Dusty Hill on bass and Frank Beard on drums (ironically the only member without a beard) provide the ultimate rhythm section support.

Rose Tattoo join Guns N' Roses and ZZ Top on the Tour. The lineup features lead vocalist Angry Anderson, Dai Pritchard, Paul DeMarco, Geordie Leach and Randall Waller. Rose Tattoo is touted as the best bar-room-blues based rock band in the world and one of the most revered bands of all time. Inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2006, their hits include Bad Boy for Love, Rock 'n' Roll Outlaw, Nice Boys, We Can't Be Beaten and Scarred for Life.

Aussie rock fans can expect a hard-rocking performance from a hard-rocking lineup!

www.ticketek.com.au

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 10:17:16 AM »

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=VISAENTE05#GUNSNROSES

Sat 9 Mar - Perth Arena
Tues 12 Mar - Allphones Arena, Sydney
Wed 20 Mar - Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Secure tickets to the new performances of Guns N' Roses during the Visa Entertainment Pre-sale from Monday 21 January, 11am, until Thursday 24 January, 5pm*. Please use the password VISA. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday 25 January, 9am.

A Premium Access fee of $20 per ticket** has been applied to ensure the allocation of seating prior to general public sale.

Please note that the Visa Entertainment pre-sale for Guns N' Roses is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the general public and is not a preferential seating service.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dallo
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »

Excellent! Thank you sir.  Grin
Regibold
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »

Bring this tour to North America please.

I mean I'd love new music but I actually enjoy ZZ Top's new song (the "I got to get paid" one) and a few of their older tracks... and I'm not a classic rock guy.

Haven't heard the new song yet, but I CAN see Axl on stage doing 'Tush' with ZZTop.
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2013, 05:23:57 AM »

Or GNR singing Nice Boys with Angry Anderson - I actually don't know ZZ Top but one of them is in the show Bones, think I only know 2 of their songs.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2013, 06:06:26 AM »

Or GNR singing Nice Boys with Angry Anderson - I actually don't know ZZ Top but one of them is in the show Bones, think I only know 2 of their songs.

They have some really great stuff. Blueysrocknroll.

Anyway, this is a awesome lineup: GNR, ZZ TOP and Rose Tattoo. I envy the australian fans!  beer

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:09 AM »

Yeah, cool lineup, but there are other great Aussie rock bands BESIDES Rose Tattoo... seems like they get the opening slot every time GN'R tour here

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2013, 07:03:53 AM »

Yeah, cool lineup, but there are other great Aussie rock bands BESIDES Rose Tattoo... seems like they get the opening slot every time GN'R tour here
You can bet your life that they warm up the crowd in the right way, or they'd not been seen again, remind me, where are shit parrot of metal........oR WHATEVER they were called?
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 07:23:02 AM »

I saw another poster and it had GN'R, ZZ Top n' Rose Tattoo.pretty cool lineup..ZZ Op are one of those bands if your not a fan you'll know enough of the songs they play..Roae Tatto, I probably like most were introduced to because of Nice Boys being on LIES...I've since purchased several of their songs from iTunes and wouldn't mind if they toured w/ GN'R in the US...
pdaldridge
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:00 AM »

Ticket prices are up:
At least for Brisbane prices are...
General Admin Standing $131.26
Gold Seating  $192.31
Silver Seating $171.96
Bronze Seating $121.08
GA always!!!
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 09:35:10 AM »

You can bet your life that they warm up the crowd in the right way, or they'd not been seen again, remind me, where are shit parrot of metal........oR WHATEVER they were called?

I've seen Rose Tattoo plenty of times, as I'm an Australian, and they gig around a bit. And yeah, there's no doubt that they're great.

I'm just saying that there other Australian bands that should be given a shot to open for GN'R.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 10:26:18 AM »

Video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3QP_BQh4EI

/jarmo

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »

Beatiful, Thanks

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »

WHOAH! ?86 (english money) for a standing ticket?! Are gigs always about that price in Australia?

To put it in perspective the last time Guns played in England it was ?45 a ticket, so nearly half that.....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2013, 01:48:58 PM »

No the prices in Melb anyway arnt usually that high,i think because its a smaller venue and the last day of the car races
the prices are up, im still gonna go if i can get Tix Smiley

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »

No the prices in Melb anyway arnt usually that high,i think because its a smaller venue and the last day of the car races
the prices are up, im still gonna go if i can get Tix Smiley

I'm still looking into this getting a bit too expensive flight to Melbourne. I'm aware of the car race and even thought about going there as well should I be in the city. Would the race really affect GNR ticket prices? I can't see the connection.

How much are the tix then in Melbourne, similar to Brisbane?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2013, 04:57:58 PM »

?   Ticket prices (plus fees) ?
?   Perth Arena - GOLD $169.00, SILVER $149.00, BRONZE $99.00, GA $109.00
?   All Phones - GOLD $169.00, SILVER $149.00, BRONZE $99.00, GA $109.00
?   Newcastle - PLATINUM - $199.00, GOLD - $159.00, SILVER - $129.00, GA FLOOR and BRONZE $109.00, GA HILL - $89.00
?   Myer Music Bowl - GOLD $199.00, Premium GA $169.00, GA $109.00,
?   Brisbane Entertainment Centre - GOLD $169.00, SILVER $149.00, BRONZE $99.00, GA $109.00

http://mcmanusentertainment.com/?module=events&action=upcomming&id=128

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:25 PM »

We've already got our tickets, in the box seats where there are only 4 rows of seats  ok We paid a bit extra but seeing as I might only get to one concert a year I think this is well worth the money. Rather see one band I really love than lots that I only go for a night out to see.

Who knows if I missed this opportunity I might never get the chance again, you just never know.

All we have to hope for is nice weather, no rain for the people outside & not 41C for the people both out and inside.  Undecided
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2013, 12:57:59 AM »

How did you get your tix already??

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2013, 05:13:01 AM »

Don't know who is in charge of the official gnr site but they have the wrong date on there for Melbourne. It's listed as the 16th instead of the 17th - unless they are having a surprise concert on the 16th?HuhShocked
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: