Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:50:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie  (Read 116871 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2012, 09:32:54 AM »

I am very curious to see how this is edited.  My guess is that the majority of the solos will be cut, which I think is a good thing anyways. 
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »

got my ticket!
alone middle of the front row! i hope its not badly edited.

gonna be epic hihi

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »

got my ticket!

gonna be epic hihi

So your going alone as well?, if you are respect!!!... to be fair as I said, I think I myself will enjoy it more being able to watch it fully, and not have to worry about talking to my friend now and then......

Jesus, how selfish did that sound... hihi
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2012, 12:27:30 PM »

Danish cinema is also showing this. Crossing fingers for a norwegian release as well. Sent them an email today. -Eirik

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »

got my ticket!

gonna be epic hihi

So your going alone as well?, if you are respect!!!... to be fair as I said, I think I myself will enjoy it more being able to watch it fully, and not have to worry about talking to my friend now and then......

yeah im goin alone, actually i asked a couple friends to come but theyre are not so into it.

somethings are more enjoyable alone.... (then tell youre friends about the awesome move by axl when he does something as i watch it for the 20th time:D)

it feels good to be selfish when it comes to guns. haha

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2012, 01:53:29 PM »

Thankx Jarmo, had no idea it was going to be showed in Belgium!!

Is it only 1h30? Do we know the tracklist? I hope the CD songs are there too.

You should check out the GN'R France Twitter, we also talk about French-speaking countries and post in English and French. Wink We post info about Belgium and Switzerland for instance.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

I am very curious to see how this is edited.  My guess is that the majority of the solos will be cut, which I think is a good thing anyways. 

I don't know why, but I'm thinking solos and Shackler's... (even if I like that song very much)

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2012, 03:33:47 PM »

I am guessing that any material written by other artists not under Universal's umbrella will be excluded, which would include some of the solos I presume.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2012, 03:40:38 PM »

got my ticket!

gonna be epic hihi

yeah im goin alone, actually i asked a couple friends to come but theyre are not so into it.

somethings are more enjoyable alone.... (then tell youre friends about the awesome move by axl when he does something as i watch it for the 20th time:D)

it feels good to be selfish when it comes to guns. haha

im also in the solo club   beer

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »

For those who have printed out their tickets, what size are they roughly?. I had abit of trouble printing mine, so I had to use the PRTSC feature to print them out using "paint". My tickets are exactly the size of a standard passport, if you obviously turn them around to make a rectangular shape... is this the same for everyone?.
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »

I researched this some more and I am very concerned that some of the members of the old band will recieve royalties from this and I swore I would never support Slash ever again:

A synchronization license is needed for a song to be reproduced onto a television programme, film, video, commercial, radio, or even an 800 number phone message. It is called this because you are "synchronizing" the composition, as it is performed on the audio recording, to a film, TV commercial, or spoken voice-over. If a specific recorded version of a composition is used, you must also get permission from the record company in the form of a "master use" license. The synchronization royalty is paid to songwriters and publishers for use of a song used as background music for a movie, TV show, or commercial.

Please someone tell me what my responsibility is as fan of Axl's and the current lineup??  It is obvious Slash and Duff will get something from this.
asdf gunner
Rocker

« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2012, 05:19:46 PM »

You don't have any responsability dude... if you want to go, then do it, it's a one in a lifetime oportunity
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:22:29 PM by asdf gunner » Logged

What's so civil about W.A.R anyway?...
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »

I researched this some more and I am very concerned that some of the members of the old band will recieve royalties from this and I swore I would never support Slash ever again:

A synchronization license is needed for a song to be reproduced onto a television programme, film, video, commercial, radio, or even an 800 number phone message. It is called this because you are "synchronizing" the composition, as it is performed on the audio recording, to a film, TV commercial, or spoken voice-over. If a specific recorded version of a composition is used, you must also get permission from the record company in the form of a "master use" license. The synchronization royalty is paid to songwriters and publishers for use of a song used as background music for a movie, TV show, or commercial.

Please someone tell me what my responsibility is as fan of Axl's and the current lineup??  It is obvious Slash and Duff will get something from this.
i dont see whats wrong with the old guys getting something out of this. without them the movie would be very different, if a movie at all.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »

If Axl did not support the release, it would not happen.

Soooo, go and see it, and more importantly, go and enjoy it  peace
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2012, 07:05:57 PM »

Not your problem, just go and enjoy yourself. Stop making it a big deal, its music, great amazing inspiration music. So go and enjoy it x
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2012, 07:23:19 PM »

It's cut to some two hours. Those toilet breaks in a live show are cut.

How do you behave in a cinema watching this anyway? I've drafted a Slash-loving guitar playing mate of mine. He's seen a show some years back and still doesn't believe in the new band.

For a fan this should and will be a great night but how is this going to go?
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2012, 11:06:20 AM »

YES, WE WERE QUIET! YES, WE WERE BUSY!

Ok, it?s been a while, we know. But we didn?t forget about you. No, we were busy doing all sorts of things. You may recall that the live stream of the Guns N? Roses gig back in May in London was cancelled at the last minute. Nevertheless, we filmed the show at the time and promised that we would show it at a later date. We are getting there. A few final touches and the show can start. It will be made available as video on demand on the Internet and it will be released in movie theaters all over the world. The waiting was worthwhile, trust us.

From Live beats Smiley

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »

YES, WE WERE QUIET! YES, WE WERE BUSY!

Ok, it?s been a while, we know. But we didn?t forget about you. No, we were busy doing all sorts of things. You may recall that the live stream of the Guns N? Roses gig back in May in London was cancelled at the last minute. Nevertheless, we filmed the show at the time and promised that we would show it at a later date. We are getting there. A few final touches and the show can start. It will be made available as video on demand on the Internet and it will be released in movie theaters all over the world. The waiting was worthwhile, trust us.

From Live beats Smiley

GREAT news... that snapshot looks like the end (or start) of Paradise City.  Cool
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2012, 06:01:06 AM »

I'm really hoping that we don't have to settle for Video On Demand. I can't get to any of the cinemas in the UK showing it, and would like to get a Blu Ray release.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2012, 06:55:52 AM »

I'm really hoping that we don't have to settle for Video On Demand. I can't get to any of the cinemas in the UK showing it, and would like to get a Blu Ray release.
I'm guessing this will eventually get the go ahead for a DVD / Blueray release. I think all of the screenings and video on demand stuff is a treat for the hardcore fans before its released properly, at least that's the feeling I get.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: