Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:38:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses announce February 2012 tour!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses announce February 2012 tour!  (Read 75057 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2012, 04:13:18 PM »

the shows are starting to show up on ticket master with more details.

AC has a price range of 85 to 140. I assume 85 is balcony, 140 is ga. that make sense?

roseland has a 4 ticket limit. i don't know about house of blues AC

negative.... shows at the HOB in AC always have more expensive tickets in the balcony where it is reserved seating.  That is from past experience. 
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2012, 04:44:18 PM »

AC has a price range of 85 to 140. I assume 85 is balcony, 140 is ga. that make sense?

negative.... shows at the HOB in AC always have more expensive tickets in the balcony where it is reserved seating.  That is from past experience. 

You just made my day. thanks man.

it seems like reverse logic though, but i guess some people complain about not having a seat. is there a private bar for the balcony?

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »

it seems like reverse logic though, but i guess some people complain about not having a seat. is there a private bar for the balcony?

When I went there last time a little over a year ago, I remember the balcony was the VIP section.  I don't know if there was a bar up there, but I would guess there was.  The balcony actually reaches pretty close to the stage from what I remember, and the floor was so crowded that it was a pretty good deal to have a seat the whole time and to just chill out until the main act came on. 
kunzerd
VIP

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »

When I went there last time a little over a year ago, I remember the balcony was the VIP section.  I don't know if there was a bar up there, but I would guess there was.  The balcony actually reaches pretty close to the stage from what I remember, and the floor was so crowded that it was a pretty good deal to have a seat the whole time and to just chill out until the main act came on. 

now you have me torn between what id prefer.

i was pretty far back at camden in november and i think it really detracted from my enjoyment of the show, since i was pretty close to the stage at hammerstein and MSG.  the chance of working my way to the front in ga seems like it might make up for it, but if its unbearably crowded, i could see how having a seat would be cool.

i contacted a friend of mine who worked at the house of blues and he said the same, that the higher price is probably the vip section.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »

now you have me torn between what id prefer.

i was pretty far back at camden in november and i think it really detracted from my enjoyment of the show, since i was pretty close to the stage at hammerstein and MSG.  the chance of working my way to the front in ga seems like it might make up for it, but if its unbearably crowded, i could see how having a seat would be cool.

i contacted a friend of mine who worked at the house of blues and he said the same, that the higher price is probably the vip section.

Honestly, I would say go GA.  If you are alright with being on your feet all night you will probably be able to work your way real close to the stage once the show gets started.  The show I went to was for my fiance on New Years Eve a couple of years ago when Maroon 5 was playing there.  They are a pretty big band too, and although the floor was crowded I could have worked my way up if I really cared to haha. 
kunzerd
VIP

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 05:17:11 PM »

Thanks for the advice!

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
FabioFrehley
Headliner

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 05:19:12 PM »

I think there will be more dates between the long spaces
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »

ugh, just realized that the presale dates for the NYC shows are gone now.  All they have is tomorrow at 5pm using the Live Nation mobile app and that is for the Roseland show.  No presales for the others.  That sucks. 
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2012, 05:25:11 PM »

ugh, just realized that the presale dates for the NYC shows are gone now.  All they have is tomorrow at 5pm using the Live Nation mobile app and that is for the Roseland show.  No presales for the others.  That sucks. 

??

What do you mean? What pre-sales are gone?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
bubbleboyjones
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2012, 05:25:51 PM »

im going to take a crack at the Webster hall show, doubt Im going to be able to get in, but I'm keeping positive thoughts going here...

you'll be fine.  There is a 2-ticket limit for each show and GNR aren't exactly Bruce Springsteen.  I doubt the scalpers will be clawing to eat up all of these like The Boss. 

I don't know, Webster Hall is pretty small..I remember getting locked out of the Hammerstein Shows and having to pay a ticket broker to get in.  The 2 ticket limit is good though, fingers crossed.

I don't see how this has anywhere near the demand that the 2006 Hammerstein shows had. Those shows had an insane amount of demand because they were the first warm up shows and noone had seen GNR perform before that in the U.S in god knows how long.

Now its 2012 and they have toured a bit. Plus these tickets are already near $100 face value. I don't think scalpers and jumping all over these
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2012, 05:28:46 PM »

How about a performance on Jimmy Fallon?

Should normally have something new to promote, but you never know...

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2012, 05:39:50 PM »

How about a performance on Jimmy Fallon?

Should normally have something new to promote, but you never know...

New product to promote or not, that would be a brilliant move.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
peep
Opening Act

There's a heaven above you

« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »

Taking off work to go to Atlantic City! See you there...

Vegas, all over again!
peep
Opening Act

There's a heaven above you

« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:02 PM »

id like to do a new york show and AC, but its such short notice, ill probably only have the cash for one.

Its unfortunate.

but on the plus side, gnr has almost gone from "band i thought id never see" to "band I've seen the most".

only one more show to go.

Same for me. I never thought I would see them, and now Atlantic City will be my 5th show.  Grin
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2012, 06:13:30 PM »

I'm very interested to see how these club shows are organised, and ultimately performed. I mean, will there be video screens, pyros, and will there be an intro where the lights go out and The General is played?. Is the setlist for these club shows going to be different compared to a standard arena show, even going as far to say maybe 80% of the set may be different songs?.

How will the stage be set up for everyone to play and perform?.....it's going to be interesting to watch as the last time GN'R performed in venues as small as these, it was for celebs or people "in the know" with alot of money. How will a club show be approached for GN'R hardcore fans who want to rock with their favourite band?.

One things for sure, GN'R at the Ritz will be s night to remember for all those who go.  Grin
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »

So, is the presale going to happen or what?  Getting down to the wire. peace
efish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »

I'm gonna make it up there for the AC show, hopefully seeing a bunch of you there!  beer
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2012, 06:58:46 PM »

hope to score some pre sale tickets during my break at work for the chicago show!
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2012, 07:17:44 PM »

Looks like the only NYC area presale is for the Roseland show and its only for Live Nation mobile app users
Gunner101
Opening Act

gnrevolution.com

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2012, 07:21:05 PM »

Looks like the only NYC area presale is for the Roseland show and its only for Live Nation mobile app users

Hopefully I can get through for some tickets. I wish GNR would help some fans out if this is true. These tickets will be sold out quick. A friday night in NYC, GNR, with only what 3000 give or take tickets up for sale.

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: