Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami  (Read 43656 times)
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 02:30:34 PM »

Congrats americans!!! Enjoy beer

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »

Congratulations for all the people in Florida, and this must mean an imminent US tour, which you all americans deserve too much.

If Axl intends to tour the US, I hope that means a new album is on the way.

Man, you Need 2 Song From Lead Guitar Of GN'R:

REAL
NORMAL

Good Luck

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 03:23:52 PM »

I think I just creamed my jeans.

Axl is God.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »

While a new album would be nice, I'm just pumped to be able to see GNR live again in my hometown.  Nothing beats getting a bunch of buddies together, getting stupid, and hearing our favorite songs played live.
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »

Troll alert!

Aren't you the guy who was after "concrete info" regarding an US tour? You were the guy who was trying to put everybody else down for being positive.

As soon as we hear something more concrete, what do you do?

You pull something like that out of your ass just so you can find something to whine about. How is what you said concrete in any shape or form?

Shouldn't you go buy Chinese Democracy first and catch up?

The rest of us have a three year advance on you. We know the songs already.

In case you didn't notice: They haven't promoted this album in the USA by touring yet.

Fuck. Nothing can ever make you happy.

"We want an album"!
Album is released
"We want a tour"
Band tours around the world
"We want an US tour"
Rumors of an US tour
"We want an album!"

I bet most US fans haven't seen this band live yet.

No matter how many internet keyboard warriors whine about setlists from 2001 to present day. No matter how they whine about lack of an US tour until things start to materialize and then it's switched to "no album?" whining.

Have you seen this band or the show in 2009 or 2010?

You've read about them, you might have seen Youtube/TV clips, you're bitched about the setlists, but most of you whiners haven't seen the show or the band.

The rest of the USA hasn't seen the band either, but unlike you, they don't spend their precious time whining.

I can see your "review" already.

"I saw this show in 2002/2006."

Yeah right. Who are you, Marty McFly?

The Olympics must be upsetting to you too. They happen every four years. Same thing every time. some win, some lose. "I saw this in 1980"...

I do not get how a GN'R fan could whine about GN'R touring in their own country.

How is it bad that your favorite band (I don't this is true for some of the so called fans) is touring in your country? Seriously? You get to see them that often that it's too much? Really?

Unless you're not really a fan in the first place... Or a truly sad individual.

If I insulted anybody, sorry. I don't mean to be rude.

But this kind of pointless whining has no place here.

A lot of fans have been waiting for shows in the USA.

This is a good thing and I'm not gonna let some sad attention seeker ruin it by posting pointless shit.

/jarmo

What?!?

How on earth did you come up with such a paranoid response based on what I said?

I simply said that "I hope a US tour means that an album is on the way".

You construed this as "trolling", "whining", and being a hater?

Holy shit.

I honestly can't see how anything that I said would deserve such a rude and off-topic response.

Is there ANY fan that doesn't hope to see an album come out of this tour?

I'm happy to hear that Axl plans on touring, but some new material would be nice.

Is it wrong of me to feel that way? Even though Chinese Democracy was released 3 years ago?

I don't think "hoping" this makes me any less of a fan.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 03:31:21 PM by Stoned_In_L.A. » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »

There's nothing wrong with "hoping" for a new album.  The problem is, like Jarmo pointed out, some people will never be satisfied.  And pardon some of us for lumping you into that category Stoned in LA, but your posts seem to paint you in that light.

IF they did release a new album, that wouldn't be the end of it.  The album would get picked apart.  Utlimately some of the songs wouldn't be good enough, they'd miss Slash, there'd be too many ballads, etc.  Then the setlists would get picked apart.  The size of the venues, the start times, etc.  There's a definite trend.  And there's no problem with questioning things from time to time.  But when the same people do it over and over, it becomes a bit tiresome to the rest of us.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »

You are so predictable.

There's no need for paranoia when everything you say and do has been said and done by others before you.

You're trying to hijack another thread with your WHINING. Yes, that's right.

Being happy about touring isn't good enough for you. You had to find something that is not good. The lack of your new material.

See, that's the whole point. You constantly have to find something that's not good.

I'm happy to hear that Axl plans on touring

That would've been HAPPY.

Yet, you didn't stop there did you?

Do you see this topic being about an album? How do you come to the conclusion that "Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami" is a topic dedicated to discussions about the follow up to Chinese Democracy?

If you're gonna call my post off topic, check your own first.

Now, log out and don't come back until you have something to smile about.  ok

Until then, let those who are excited about the TOUR be excited.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 03:47:40 PM »

Amen Jarmo! I dont give a fuck if they play the same damn songs every time!  Ever listen to the same CD in the same order more than once? or 100's of times? this is Live for Christ sake- favorite band of all time & always a rare opportunity- & no 2 live shows R ever the same even if exact same songs- fans should b nothing other than thrilled!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2011, 03:54:46 PM »

I Don't Interesed By New Album, My New ChinDem HQ From USA Is MY NEW Disc Of GN'R  hihi

Listen Day & Day, I Need In This Tour:

I.R.S, THIS I LOVE, CITR, TWAT, PROSTITUTE

Much Fans Believe This

smoking

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »

The people that have not seen this tour are in for a fucking mind blowing evening with Guns N' Roses.  This band live blows away anything seen in online videos.  This band is top notch and every member gives it 150%

Jarmo will you be staying around for the US tour?  PM me.

Congrats to the U.S. fans!  It's been a long time comin ok  

Can't wait to see this band again!  It's already been far too long
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2011, 04:01:00 PM »

Sounds like the tour could be similar to the 2006 US Tour, when it started Oct. 24 at the St. Petes Times Forum. Can't wait to see the itinarery. Hoping Atlantic City, NYC, Baltimore are all stops !!!! And that TWAT is regularly played too  beer

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »

I suggest everyone check the websites of their local radio stations, Venues ect. I remember back in '06 I was just randomly browsing the hard rock hotels website and saw 2 shows listed. Before it was announced on Radio, here, from the band, ect.

Axl is God.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »

I suggest everyone check the websites of their local radio stations, Venues ect. I remember back in '06 I was just randomly browsing the hard rock hotels website and saw 2 shows listed. Before it was announced on Radio, here, from the band, ect.

Oh I've already been on that my friend! I hate the local rock station in Detroit (one of their DJs totally ruined the pre-party in '06) but I've still been checking their website and listening to them a lot of today in hopes of catching news on the Detroit date. Probably not likely but I'm putting in the extra time anyway  hihi

This is a tour to promote the album?  I guess it would be, I just hadn't thought about it that way.  Wonder if they will do a single on the radio promotion?

Let the business people worry about that.

This is a tour for all the US fans, so they can see GN'R live instead of on Youtube. So they can experience a real rock band play live.

And have a good time!

/jarmo

Yep. The record I've listened to the most so far in 2011 is Wasting Light by the Foo Fighters. I had tickets to see them here in Detroit on September 19th but I can't go now because I have to fly to Florida that day for work. I was SO bummed about that because I was thinking it was gonna be the biggest rock show for me in 2011.

This news about GN'R totally and completely makes up for that!

peace

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2011, 04:38:32 PM »

Shit, I just realized Halloween is the night before.  I can't make it, my son loves Halloween too much. 

Its 2 days before Halloween, but Axl time makes it a day  rofl Truly stoked for you guys, have a good time...

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »

Man, I can't wait to see a Chicago date.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2011, 05:24:41 PM »

Is it wrong of me to feel that way? Even though Chinese Democracy was released 3 years ago?

Three years  Roll Eyes How long did it take Guns to release CD? There has been no US tour subsequent to CD's release, so why assume Guns are touring in support of a forthcoming album when they have never toured properly for CD in the US.

Guns touring the USA is an extraordinarily good thing, and I doff my hat to whoever within GN'R made it happen.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »

I'm all over that too. Not only is it only about a 4 hour drive for me, but I've got friends in that area I can stay with and they'll wanna see GN'R too!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2011, 05:51:31 PM »

I'm all over that too. Not only is it only about a 4 hour drive for me, but I've got friends in that area I can stay with and they'll wanna see GN'R too!

I'm sure it'll be at Allstate Arena again, since that's been GNR's Chicago venue in 1992, 2002, 2006.   There's lots of open dates in November, so they'll have their pick.  Nothing's showing on the calendar yet, but I've been checking  back...frequently.
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »

Shit, I just realized Halloween is the night before.  I can't make it, my son loves Halloween too much. 

Go to the show with your kid dressed as Axl Smiley

I wish.  Logistics just just isn't going to allow it.  I live in Rhode Island and we are already planning on going to Fort Myers the weekend of Nov 5th for a wedding.  Maybe they will do a few shows in FL and I will be able to catch one of them.  Although I have a friend how gets awesome seats to this particular venue for free.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2011, 06:39:27 PM »

I'm sure it'll be at Allstate Arena again, since that's been GNR's Chicago venue in 1992, 2002, 2006.   There's lots of open dates in November, so they'll have their pick.  Nothing's showing on the calendar yet, but I've been checking  back...frequently.

Three Amazing Shows

beer

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: