Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:04:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Miami, FL - October 29, 2011? According to Big 105.9FM in Miami  (Read 43688 times)
angeles
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »

Guns N' Roses
hmmmm - bit.ly/rjfuOF trick or treat? #ListenToSee  ok

http://big1059.clearcontests.com/front/OpenContest.asp?Action=Login&SurveyID=150964&zx=380
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

just posted on twitter. I take this as official confirmation from the guns camp  beer beer

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
hmmmm - bit.ly/rjfuOF trick or treat? #ListenToSee
2 minutes ago
Hoosizzit
Opening Act

Here Today...Hopefully Tomorrow

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2011, 10:08:51 PM »

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-october-29-concert-miami/

August 2 1988      Indianapolis, IN
May 29 1991        Noblesville, IN
December 2 2011 Cincinnati, OH
December 8 2011  Indianapolis, IN
June 4  2014         Las Vegas, NV
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »

its happening!!!

EddieTrunk Eddie Trunk
Damon is replacing Richard Fortus who is leaving Lizzy to go back to GnR because of the upcoming US dates soon to be officially announced.
4 minutes ago
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2011, 12:29:20 AM »

HOLY SHIT I am going somewhere to see them.. hopefully somewhere 6hrs or less from where i live.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2011, 01:19:08 AM »

New week coming up.

Wonder if it'll mean there's gonna be more announcements from radio stations....

/jarmo
Damnit, are you telling me I need to listen to FM rock radio stations this week?  That's the ONE problem with satellite radio, you don't get the regional news.  I will listen to Eddie Trunks show tomorrow night to see if he has anything more to say on the matter.  People feel free to call in and ask him, maybe force him to talk about it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »

This is great news, does anybody know if it`s strait forward to buy tickets off ticketmaster usa from the uk, i imagine it`s the same as here where you can pick up from the box office?thanks ok
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2011, 05:17:34 AM »

I Remember Tour 2006, Amazing !! This Fuckin' News !!!

beer

Guns N' Roses will be performing a live concert in Miami. All fans of Guns N' Roses in Miami have been awaiting this concert. Tickets for Guns N' Roses in Miami are in high demand and now that tickets for Guns N' Roses in Miami are on sale, people are ordering cheap Guns N' Roses concert tickets.

Many tickets for Guns N' Roses in Miami are available. This year, Miami will have some great concerts (such as Guns N' Roses). If you've ever been to a Guns N' Roses concert, you know how much fun it is! Guns N' Roses fans from Miami are purchasing tickets quickly. We have tickets still available for the Miami show but make sure you order yours before they are sold out!

http://www.ticketsmore.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/GunsN'RosesConcertTicketsMiami.html

More Links

http://www.hennemusic.com/2011/08/guns-n-roses-to-play-miami-in-october.html

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162501
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:21:16 AM by HBK » Logged

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2011, 07:39:19 AM »

I love when things really ramp up like this. I'm so hoping for a Detroit date and an on sale date ASAP!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2011, 08:03:47 AM »

New week coming up.

Wonder if it'll mean there's gonna be more announcements from radio stations....

/jarmo
Damnit, are you telling me I need to listen to FM rock radio stations this week?  That's the ONE problem with satellite radio, you don't get the regional news.  I will listen to Eddie Trunks show tomorrow night to see if he has anything more to say on the matter.  People feel free to call in and ask him, maybe force him to talk about it.

Not saying you have to, just going by how things were done in 2006.

Doesn't really guarantee that things will happen in the same way this time though.

Hopefully we will know more soon though.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »

just posted on twitter. I take this as official confirmation from the guns camp  beer beer

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
hmmmm - bit.ly/rjfuOF trick or treat? #ListenToSee
2 minutes ago

hell yes!! drool drool
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2011, 08:15:50 AM »

In any case, it's a GREAT news!  Cheesy

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »

GUNS N? ROSES MIAMI CONCERT DATE ANNOUNCED

A radio station in Miami is reporting that Guns N? Roses have booked a show at that city?s American Airlines Arena on Oct. 29. The band has not announced any other shows yet, so it appears that this particular performance may be a one-off. Or it could be a leaked date that is part of a larger trek. Truthfully, it?s anyone?s guess when it comes to this temperamental, hard-to-predict crew.

Big 105.9 reports that tickets are scheduled to go on sale on Friday, Sept. 9 at 10 AM at the box office, Ticketmaster locations and via ticketmaster.com. G N? R are famous for showing up late, canceling shows and causing fans to riot in their seats due to the band?s tardiness, even earning themselves a spot on our 10 Worst Concert Mishaps and Tragedies list. They ave not played a show on American soil since Aug. 13, 2010.

On that evening, they headlined the fifth and final night of the Rock ?N Rev Festival at the 70th annual Sturgis Bike Rally in Sturgis, S.D. That was the band?s first U.S. appearance in four years. The band hasn?t toured the country since 2006. Axl Rose and co. did not tour here following the release of the long-awaited and commercially disappointing album ?Chinese Democracy,? which came out in Nov. 2008.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-miami-concert/

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »

Great news, hope they make it official soon. Smiley

Somebody mentioned the NBA lockout and the fact arenas will be empty and more shows might happen. It's not that simple. The NBA schedule for the season 2011/2012 is already out and I'm guessing shows will not get booked on the same nights as when teams are supposed to play. Cause if the lockout stops in the middle of the tour there will be a conflict between NBA games and GN'R shows. So yeah, NBA lockout doesn't help a GN'R tour in America.

New album or no new album? Who the fuck cares, it's been a long time since GN'R was on tour in USA.

You will be blown away, that's for sure. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:26:13 AM by gnr-4-ever » Logged

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »

Not BIG news, but just listened to the latest edition of "6 Concert Questions With Karolyi and Koplik" from August 19th and Koplik again said that IF Guns decides to tour they will probably play CT sometime this fall.  He said that they're talking with them and he's hopeful.

I just emailed Karolyi and another DJ at WCCC in Hartford to see if they anything more.  I doubt it, but worth a shot.

If you want to listen, it's right at the end.  The last topic they discuss.

http://nyc03.egihosting.com:8002/wccc/6_Concert_Questions_with_Karolyi_and_Koplik_for_Friday_August_19_2011.mp3

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »

They took it off the Miami rock station page....?
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2011, 01:16:17 PM »

Yes, they did.  I'm guessing it was premature and that's why.

Ali
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2011, 01:17:51 PM »

My guess is that it was supposed to be part of a bigger announcement.  At least I hope that's why they took it off.  nervous
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2011, 01:18:16 PM »

Ali

ou-oh! nervous
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2011, 01:21:30 PM »

Ali
I think that's probably the case.  GNR's tweet yesterday about a trick or a treat, this would be the "trick" portion of the show.  Hopefully we get the "treat" soon, with a full slate of dates to follow.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: