Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 02:58:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GUNS N' ROSES - FOREVER TOGETHER // South American Tour Documentary
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N' ROSES - FOREVER TOGETHER // South American Tour Documentary  (Read 13052 times)
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »

absolutely amazing

strange though that they use a website that's almost never updated
they should use: twitter or myspace at the end - only the real fans know such things like
where to find the news

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »

Youtube Blocked By Copyright

ovimeovimeovimeovimeovimeo
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 01:53:20 PM »

That footage is absolutely amazing. I so wish they release something like a tour doc or even better, a live DVD/Blu-ray. But really, if it's just an online video as a tour-diary, it would still be awesome.

If anyone need a mp4 version for iPod/iPhone/iPad/PSP/PS3, tell me and I'll upload it (or you can just use the Firefox' Video DownloadHelper add-on and save as mp4).

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »

a whole lotta concert dvd
with a bonus dvd documentary would be tha hit a funckin great one

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:04 PM »

Sorry I didn't get, but what's Brazil have to do with this GNR thing?

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »

They filmed the Brazilian (maybe the whole South American) tour. The footage you saw is from the gigs here.

Insider
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »

i would like something like 'flight 666' of iron maiden

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
encoded
Headliner

"Please" is what I said to you!

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 08:27:47 AM »

amazing

absolutely amazing

strange though that they use a website that's almost never updated
they should use: twitter or myspace at the end - only the real fans know such things like
where to find the news

yeah why don't they just hire some1 who gives us updates about the show and stuff on a frequently updated website? Wouldn't that be great ... look at livemetallica.com if u know what I mean

wouldnt they make profit after all with merc and stuff?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 08:30:16 AM by encoded » Logged

Pukkelpop - Kiewit 24.08.02
Graspop - Dessel 24.06.06
Sportpaleis - Antwerpen 30.09.10
Ahoy - Rotterdam 04.06.12
TW Classic - Werchter 24.06.17
Graspop - Dessel 21.06.18
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »

Their website is tied to MLB (guess it was a Merck deal) and they have a hard time because of this somehow. Axl already adressed that issue in his chats here.

Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2010, 04:14:28 PM »

Fantastic news. If this get released it would be just fn' great.  Thanks for posting!

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
Danielle Machado
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »

Amazing!!!
It has brought me so many memories!!! Awww
 Wink
alcapone_dudu
Rocker

Black Frog

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »

"GNR 2010 SAT Montage is here...
October 13, 2010
After some what of a long busy year, I have been trying to put together a montage for the GNR South America Tour. Well, it's finally here. I just uploaded it to the net last night, and I have to say, I'm blown away of the amount emails that I received in the last 12 hours.
First off, I would like to say, thanks for the kind words everyone. Second, I will do my best to answer everyone's questions as well. From what I gathered, majority of the emails are on a fan bases, which is fine. So, this is what I'm going to do. I'll wait it out for another 7 days, while more emails pour in. Then take the reoccurring questions and post them on my next blog with the answers. Sound good? good! "

So...1 more week...and we will know a little bit more...untill then...prayin for some excitin news  ok
Ok! It's been 7 days now...
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

That was Sweeeeet, I really enjoyed that incredible footage, thank you so much and I look forward to the reality of a up and coming video, it's been a while, wouldn't you say?   It's great to see this band has really come along way, the players couldn't be more perfect together, a great little GNR family Axl has produced, I love it love

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 09:35:21 PM »

Murray posted an update regarding the Doc:

GNR Documentary Q&A
October 21, 2010
I know that I promise some answers within the week. There has been a tremendous response from the South America Montage. Just on the first day of the release, I received over 80 plus emails. After a week, It's been a long read of amazing complements and questions. Those questions have been sorted out and today I'm going to answer the ones that I feel are necessary. There's only so much I can answer without addressing these questions to the GNR team. My answers will be veritable as possible. Hopefully for those of you, this will shed some light.
"I was wondering when a DVD will be released? I know that they were shooting for every venue. When can we expect that?"

This was the most common question. As you know, our team was shooting the documentary of only the South America tour. GNR hired another crew to shoot for DVD. The DVD crew shot every venue, there for, they'll be releasing a DVD for each venue in PAL. As for the expected date of release, I'm sorry, I would not know that. It could take quite some time.

"Is GNR planing to release a full documentary with the South America tour footage? If so, when can we see it? Are they planning on releasing it this year?"

Yes, of course. Now that doesn't mean that the "Full" documentary will be all South America. It can be a documentary base on the band and their journey, which means, involving other tours as well. As for a given release date, I'm going to have to shake my head on this one as well. I have no idea. Documentaries can take a while. That's up to the GNR Team.

"What's the montage for? Is this footage a snippet of an official release or is this montage as far as the footage goes in terms of what we'll see officially?"

I'm glade a dozen of you asked this question regarding the montage. The montage was something that I wanted to do, and yes, I was given promise to do so. What you see in the montage will most likely be seen in the documentary. That being said, you can look at it as a snippet of what you'll be seeing in the documentary. Trust me, I wanted to add more to the montage but it would be way to long. Knowing that we shot over 60 hours of footage. There's a lot of great material that we captured and I'm sure will be seeing it sometime soon.

These questions were most common when sorting my emails. If you have any other questions, please go to the vimeo page where the video lives and post a comment with your question. I'll make sure to answer any of your questions/concerns. I know that some of my answers weren't what you expected but I hope you understand.

Source: http://www.murraymile.com/

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 10:37:36 PM »

The sad part is that we don't know if and when we'll actually see this footage. But wonderful news, yes. Smiley

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2010, 01:01:37 AM »

He makes it sound quite promising, but I'm not so sure it'll be that easy.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 04:51:11 AM »

Murray, You Word Is:

S O O O N

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 07:46:06 AM »

I wonder if misunderstood the thing about the concerts shooting. He says the band will release a DVD "for each concert in PAL", but I guess the thing was just that they recorded every gig (as they have been doing since the 90s) with no real plans to release it.

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 08:05:49 AM »

I wonder if misunderstood the thing about the concerts shooting. He says the band will release a DVD "for each concert in PAL", but I guess the thing was just that they recorded every gig (as they have been doing since the 90s) with no real plans to release it.

Would be nice to order any combination as wanted by each fan apart. To me it would be the highlight gig (London Oct. 14 I guess) added with the gig I have been to. The documentary will take a lot of time to release but a tripple DVD would be nice...Londen-Arnhem-S.A.T.

Wait n' see ....and hopefully more surprises in Zaragozza / Barcelona...and / or Australia / Dubai  beer
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2010, 11:27:12 AM »

come on, 60 hours of footage? that's enough for one such montage for each LEG Shocked

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: