Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:27:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  back in AA for me
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: back in AA for me  (Read 19858 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2010, 06:13:14 PM »

why dont you edit your post instead of double posting?

too lazy and in a hurry, on my way somewere right now.

What do you want to do with your life? Do you have any goals? If you do not, go and do some charity work. Do something of value for society, go and help someone else instead of wallowing on here. You want attention from people, and you are looking in the wrong place for it.

Posting on here is probably as bad as drinking, for you anyway. Leave the internet for a few months and go and find a life outside away from here, and alcohol. You are worth more than that, and you can only prove that by staying sober and going out there to help, meet and communicate with real people where you live.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2010, 06:55:09 PM »

why dont you edit your post instead of double posting?

too lazy and in a hurry, on my way somewere right now.

What do you want to do with your life? Do you have any goals? If you do not, go and do some charity work. Do something of value for society, go and help someone else instead of wallowing on here. You want attention from people, and you are looking in the wrong place for it.

Posting on here is probably as bad as drinking, for you anyway. Leave the internet for a few months and go and find a life outside away from here, and alcohol. You are worth more than that, and you can only prove that by staying sober and going out there to help, meet and communicate with real people where you live.

completely agree

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2010, 08:11:03 PM »

It is easy to offer a solution to people, when it is not you or I who are feeling the pain.  Who are we to tell someone how to seek help for their problems, unless we specialize in such a profession.  Who we all really should be is at least a kind heart, an ear to listen and try not to judge when someone needs anybody at all, weather it be here nor there Wink.

I am also not judging what anyone here has previously said, these are just my own thoughts on the situation.  I guess it may not be the right place to discuss such an issue, but it might be good for Horsey to vent here, and just maybe we can be kind enough to listen or just not look at said subject at all if it isn't of interest.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 08:26:15 PM by msaxl43 » Logged

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2010, 12:57:00 AM »

ok lets just say i let you in my life regardless.then get shit on,...
but really i do have people in my life and do socialize truely speaking.im not found of the bad thoughts and replies,thank you though.

the one an only horsey !
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »

Don't listen to that bull shit horsey your out there trying to get help that means you at least got through the first part of this process and you have proven that.

I wish you the best with you struggle!!!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2010, 03:45:12 PM »

Don't listen to that bull shit horsey your out there trying to get help that means you at least got through the first part of this process and you have proven that.

I wish you the best with you struggle!!!

Joe

Aye. Good luck with the 'struggle'  Roll Eyes

All I am saying is, the internet is a good place to find information and can be good first step for many people with problems. But only for so long. Anxiety sufferers often become agoraphobic by spending too long on the internet. You have been 'openng up' here for a long time now, and to be fair, you are opening up to the wrong people, people who are not trained in dealing with the issues you may have.

Come here to speak about Guns, but if you are wanting real help, look outside of your front door. I have been where you are at, and have come out the other side  ok
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2010, 05:14:11 PM »

^Nicely explained Mysteron Smiley.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2010, 08:35:59 PM »

Well it is a strugle (maybe you joked because I spelled it wrong??).

Joe

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »

you know the grass an do mean grass isn't allways greener lol.specialy when ya ain't smoking none ha ha '
yeah let it be weed for now on,none alcohol for a awhile yeah was i stutterin.just spent sometime pretty much drunk everyday but praying just to smoke.
put myself right out of the pan INTO  the fires of drunk people.
well lesson learned again.
fuck im beat '

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:18 PM »

sure as the shit i was smoken i feel great !

better late then never lol.

bring on da tour !

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2010, 07:06:56 AM »

Still goin throught that one case of beer?

God, I hate these amateurs.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2010, 07:25:48 AM »

oh please it's now vodka and many cases of beer.
just stop im no fake,real deal hollyfield lol.
all or nothing,can count on that sin cut youngin.
im lucky after 10 days of none stop drinking.
that i can still see right lol.
 drool
 Roll Eyes
oh did i roll my eyes or somethin else lol.
keep on my toes sin cut maybe you can hang with the big dawgs also lol.

the one an only horsey !
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2010, 10:12:44 PM »

Sin Cut I think you just got owned!!!

Joe

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »

^nah, not really. I work in a bar son I've seen what 10 days to few months/years of drinking does.

It's sad when an old timer is on a drinkin' streak and comes to the bar around three and have pissed on himself.

They're not bad people, but usually lonely, there isn't anything to do at home and all the friends are other drunks drinkin from three-to-eleven pm.

There's a difference in partying for a few days than to just drink, forget to eat and have a seizure after taking a few to cure that hangover.

They've lost all hope to find some girl and who would go for a unclean, unshaved stuttering drunk?

I guess the alcohol is the only remedy that brings a moments happiness to a empty life.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2010, 09:46:07 AM »

yeah let me slit my wrists even faster lol.
sorry you got me all  wrong young dude.see my problem is that.my mother doesn't see what a real scumbag is and it's my sister ok.why i keep leavening and liven with drunks and what not.is because they use my mental state as an excuse.my sister gives my addicted to pot mother pot.to keep her under control.and never really lets her know the truth about her.my mother has the whool around her eyes.and continues to put me down time an time again.it's getting old.i just her to die really so i can live my life right.sorry sin cut you have a great story an all but step back ok.you walk in my shoes and then talk.so again it's just a financial thing helping my mother with bills.i can respect that but also i need respect that i never get around my house.my sister scams everyday for drugs and my mother doesn't see it.and prolly never will.when i was gone yet another scam by my sister made me leave.they just said we need your money no are you ok or anything.my family is self centered not me.im a good person stuck in family dramma at every given moment.and my mother just thinks im crazy for sheding light on things all the time.for real soon as i can find something more stable im out again !

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »

honestly im getting old for drug lies an bullshit about alcohol '
ever since i was in rehab now that's another excuse they use agaist me.omg really it's crazy is that i feel fine a few beers and a smoke of weed but people just dun get it.i don't use it as a scapegoat just to relax.and never can relax ever in this house.i think women are nuts and men are perverts but hey that's another issue lol.don't worry ,it's all good.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »

Sorry horsey, I didn't mean to that you were like those drunks, but this is a AA-thread, so I was just pointing out some things I've seen.

But I don't panic when a person loses consiousness, I guess you get used to almost anything.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2010, 12:04:51 PM »

Sorry horsey, I didn't mean to that you were like those drunks, but this is a AA-thread, so I was just pointing out some things I've seen.

But I don't panic when a person loses consiousness, I guess you get used to almost anything.

thank -you sin cut for respect.

now i have to take a great big loss here.my clothes that i love dearly are at these peoples house i was at.and they seem to think im an idiot lol.and don't know how to replace important cards such as bank account an other things.so i am indeed given up on all of my clothes that mean nothing to them.mostly sentimental clothes really.but hey not like i can't get new clothes with new memories.so i hope the fat pig that won't fit in my clothes enjoys them now.ive been through so much in one month i could scream bloody murder ok lol.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »

also sweetie i never panic anymore.i just tred a bit more carefully now.so don't think im all screwed in the head,im good still.

the one an only horsey !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2010, 03:35:15 PM »

yeah let me slit my wrists even faster lol.
sorry you got me all  wrong young dude.see my problem is that.my mother doesn't see what a real scumbag is and it's my sister ok.why i keep leavening and liven with drunks and what not.is because they use my mental state as an excuse.my sister gives my addicted to pot mother pot.to keep her under control.and never really lets her know the truth about her.my mother has the whool around her eyes.and continues to put me down time an time again.it's getting old.i just her to die really so i can live my life right.sorry sin cut you have a great story an all but step back ok.you walk in my shoes and then talk.so again it's just a financial thing helping my mother with bills.i can respect that but also i need respect that i never get around my house.my sister scams everyday for drugs and my mother doesn't see it.and prolly never will.when i was gone yet another scam by my sister made me leave.they just said we need your money no are you ok or anything.my family is self centered not me.im a good person stuck in family dramma at every given moment.and my mother just thinks im crazy for sheding light on things all the time.for real soon as i can find something more stable im out again !

Write letters to your Mum and to your sister, separately, pointing out your worries and how everything is affecting you and everyone else. The good thing about doing this is that people cannot argue with a letter. Take your time doing it, and do not make it too long. Be clear and precise about your thoughts and feelings. If they feel the need to respond, tell them to write letters back to you, and communicate this way in the short term. Tell them it is healthy because it means that you do not argue. Be sure to point out that deep down you do value them as people, but you do not value the people they have become.

In the meantime, try to minimise your exposure to both your mum and your sister, and avoid any contact with people plying you with drugs and alcohol. Start regimenting your mornings, have a shower/bath and a healthy breakfast. Then, when possible, go for a walk and think about five small goals you want to achieve in the short term and five long term goals you want to achieve. Take your time doing this.

I would also recommend finding a group of friends outside of your current circle. Whether this means joining a club or going to a church, just do it. I am not religious myself, but they do serve a purpose.

The good thing about being down is the only way is up. Nothing you do will make anything worse, so why not try to make life, at least, a little better for yourself.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:12:46 PM by Mysteron » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: