Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  LOST: The Final Season
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOST: The Final Season  (Read 21599 times)
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« on: March 30, 2010, 04:41:56 PM »

Whos watching LOST this year?

Wanna star a brainstorming of theories  smoking ?

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 05:20:14 PM »

I do

not a fan of discussing theories and shit about it though, you're never right about anything anyways
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:17:57 AM »

This Season kicks so much ass. You can just feel how the tension is being build up more and more every episode.
Best show in the history of Television

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »

not a fan of discussing theories and shit about it though, you're never right about anything anyways

Hahaha, yeah. I think thats because the writters works on as the episodes go on. I once watch a DVD from the first or second season that included some behind the scenes material. I actually work in the creative industry and seing how the LOST creative crew works really amazed me.

This Season kicks so much ass. You can just feel how the tension is being build up more and more every episode.

I was turned down by the first episodes of this season... But then it went so fn' good! As you said, the tension is building up and up every week.

Best episode until now imo: 09 "Ab Aeterno". The Richard Alpert episode, so fn' awesome it was like a movie. Also Richard for me was one of the characters with more mistery around him!

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »

Yes, Ab Aeterno is definetaly one of the Top 10 episodes of the entire Show
Hope we'll get a Jacob/MIB centered Episode

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 07:23:23 PM »

yup, the richard episode was awesome, one of the "fastest" episodes, felt like 15-20 minutes long Grin

spoiler alert, don't read if you haven't seen episode 10

I love that desmond is back! one of my favorite characters of the whole series, original poster, put spoiler warning - US pace or something in the thread title
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »

I love that desmond is back! one of my favorite characters of the whole series, original poster, put spoiler warning - US pace or something in the thread title

Man, episode 11 was so interesting that it seemed to me to last just ten minutes!!! Desmond is again playing a key role in this two-scenarios thing like hi did wen able to see the future.

Just 5 episodes left!  nervous

Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »

Ok, saw episode 12 last night "Everybody loves Hugo"! Things are really boilling bro. Great episode!

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »

Ok, saw episode 12 last night "Everybody loves Hugo"! Things are really boilling bro. Great episode!
indeed it was! not a dull moment
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 09:54:29 AM »

One thing I like about this season is the fact that Jack dont talk that much or act like some kind of comic book hero as it used to do... It really annoyed me.

Glad he is aside in this last episodes...

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »

One thing I like about this season is the fact that Jack dont talk that much or act like some kind of comic book hero as it used to do... It really annoyed me.

true! i've not thought about it but now when you say so
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 07:12:43 AM »

well they made him all weak n lame in more recent seasons.

I miss the strongheaded kick ass guy he used to be. But then again i miss Lost when it wasnt so ridiculous as it is now haha. Had a better atmosphere on those first 3 seasons.

html sucks
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 07:54:07 AM »

I think what's happend with Jack is this:

He realizes that he screwed up his first time on the island.  That he tried so hard to lead them OFF the island, he didn't really pay attention to what leaving really meant.  So now, rather than push, he's content to sit back and let others lead the way.

You heard some of that when he was talking to Sawyer on the boat and when he was talking to Hurley last week (the conversation where Hurley admitted that Jacob HADN'T told him to go talk to Locke).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »

Jack had to switch his perspective. He was the man of science. Now he has become the man of faith and realized that John Locke was right all the time.

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

emotional episode eh Tongue
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 01:11:38 PM »

Let me start by saying I like Lost and have never missed an episode.  However, this season has been disappointing to me.

I was hoping for so much more.  Typical case of high expectations leading to disappointment for me.  The flash-sideways (which are obviously flash-forwards of some kind) are lame and do not further the overarching storeline of "what is the island and how were these people chosen as candidates". 

Last night was a wasted 1 hour episode and a big FU to us fans IMO. Last night's episode, with only 4.5 hours left (yes they added a half hour to the already 2 hour finale), gave us exactly no answers and did not explain a thing.  No story progression at all.  It did however finally, mercifully get rid of the two worst characters on the show (Sun and Jin) which I had been begging for for 5+ seasons.

The show was way better in the early years for sure, and it suffers from very poor writing.  The style of writing is something any of us could do.  Simply just come up with wacked out concepts that you don't have to explain and lead to more questions.  This style allows them to adapt on the fly to fan ideas and new concepts.  Smart in some ways, but it leaves the viewer with somewhat of an empty feeling. 

I'd like to see what this series could have been with excellent writers like those that write for Damages, The Shield, Justified, etc. 

In any event, I'll of course see it though to the end, but I am bracing myself for disappointment based on what I've seen so far this season.

PC
Annie
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »

Major Spoiler

I can't belive that Sun and Jin died. crying At least they were together. I guess her evil father will raise their daughter. crying
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

just one word: ohmygod

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 06:40:14 AM »

gutted.

epic gutted.

i scrolled down n in fast browsing i saw the sun n jin post.

FAIL.

html sucks
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 12:21:34 PM »

Saw last episode yesterday.... So Jin, Sun, Sayid and Lapidus are gone! I would have killed Kated instead!!!Im just tired of her stupid attitude hihi

No story progression at all.  It did however finally, mercifully get rid of the two worst characters on the show (Sun and Jin)

I think the episodes to come until the last one will be pretty much like this one... The story just dont have to much to give except for the ?so what was this island and candidates all about really? and/or what will happen with Jacob (Is he really dead? Who are that boys that the false Locke sometimes see around the island?)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: