Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:03:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: March 13th, 2010 S?o Paulo, Brazil @ Palestra It?lia [UPDATES + DISCUSSION]  (Read 35813 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2010, 11:12:23 PM »

I'm not sure but on the stream about 2 minutes into CD Axl stops the band to yell at some fucker and threatened to leave.
Oh really?  I missed that.  I didn't catch CD till the end.  The stream is down for me right now, is that the case for everyone else?

Yep, called the person a pussy and coward. He was like come here coward. Wanna try and ruin the fun? We can leave. Yep its down for me too. Hope its back soon. Its pretty decent for a cellphone.
I just watched the replay of it.  I JUST missed it the first time around.  I caught it at the solo, which was right after the stoppage. 

That's great!  I mean, as long as everything goes smoothly from here on out.  I wonder what the guy did.  Throw something on stage maybe?  What was Axl talking about with the reference to the "guys at the club the other night"?  Was that about the supposed no show for the secret gig you think?

I don't know but Axl was pissed! I hope there is no more incidents. I'm curious about what he meant too. I thought there were no secret shows scheduled?
I heard over at www.gnrevolution.com that the "coward" threw a bottle onstage.  

I'll never understand why people do that.
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »

drunk fux..ppl do stupid shit
lipeguns
Rocker

This guy wanna pinch my ass! Ha! Ha! Ha!

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »

The Intro was "Everybody Knows", same from 91-92 shows.

After "Sorry", the band played "Better" and now is Fortus' solo.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

In Bras?lia, a guy who was standing next to me was *really* pissed off, because Axl was late, so when they hit the stage, Axl came near to our side and he threw a bottle at him. It almost hit him. I was already waiting for Axl to tell him off or something, but he just carried on.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2010, 11:17:24 PM »

LALD now. Setlist is the same as the one played in Bras?lia, so far.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2010, 11:18:34 PM »

In Bras?lia, a guy who was standing next to me was *really* pissed off, because Axl was late, so when they hit the stage, Axl came near to our side and he threw a bottle at him. It almost hit him. I was already waiting for Axl to tell him off or something, but he just carried on.
I'm guessing Axl didn't see the bottle thrown in his direction?  I'll never understand the rationale with some people.  Did that guy think he was gonna  make a difference in the world by throwing that bottle?  What could that possibly accomplish?  Certainly nothing positive.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »

Axl saw it. He gave the guy some evil look for about 10 seconds, but then just carried on.

I don't understand it either. Attention whores, maybe?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2010, 11:24:45 PM »

Axl saw it. He gave the guy some evil look for about 10 seconds, but then just carried on.

Well that makes even more sense for the stoppage tonight.  One guy throws a bottle, he gets a stare down.  But if it happens again, a threat is issued.  You know the saying, "three strikes and you're out".  Well the next guy that decides to throw a bottle just might incite a riot, so I'd suggest refraining from doing so.  So stupid anyway.  I can somewhat understand being miffed waiting around until after midnight for the show to start (not really, but I'll play along), but throwing a bottle at Axl in protest solves absolutely nothing.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2010, 11:27:15 PM »

Well that makes even more sense for the stoppage tonight.  One guy throws a bottle, he gets a stare down.  But if it happens again, a threat is issued.  You know the saying, "three strikes and you're out".  Well the next guy that decides to throw a bottle just might incite a riot, so I'd suggest refraining from doing so.  So stupid anyway.  I can somewhat understand being miffed waiting around until after midnight for the show to start (not really, but I'll play along), but throwing a bottle at Axl in protest solves absolutely nothing.

Exactly! He's not someone i'd attempt to piss off. He's jumped in the crowd and kicked people's asses before. I wouldn't put it past him again.
chramos
Headliner

GNR Rules!!!!

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »

IRS is back! Yeah!!!
dioman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2010, 11:44:57 PM »

LALD now. Setlist is the same as the one played in Bras?lia, so far.

Yes man!!!!! Smiley
karl rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »

the real reason ..."STOP"

globo.com
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:48:40 PM by karl rose » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »

Wow... that looks like it hit him.
xxgunsxx
Headliner

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2010, 11:55:25 PM »

just lame..people need to quit flippin out about the band coming on at 1130 or midnight. they always have and always will. If I was next to the guy who threw the drink, I woulda sent his face into the ground, messing up a great song because of that.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2010, 12:20:09 AM »

The other night we had 4 people posting updates... A little dead tonight
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2010, 12:25:12 AM »

Stream is back up.  Ron solo.  KOHD.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2010, 12:25:37 AM »

KOHD now. I'm listening to it on the phone.
karl rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2010, 12:27:03 AM »

Chinese Democracy
WTTJ
It's So Easy
Mr.Brownstone
Sorry
Better
Solo - Fortus
Live And Let Die
If The World
Rocket Queen
Siolo Dizzy
Street of Dreams
Jam
IRS
Solo DJ
SCOM
You Could be Mine
Jam
Solo de Axl
November Rain
BBF Solo
KOHD

perfectcrimegnr.com
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2010, 12:29:38 AM »

So far, the only thing that differs this setlist from Brasilia's is that they played IRS instead of Scraped.

I hope they keep it like that for tomorrow's gig. Grin
alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2010, 12:31:42 AM »

IRS and Better???

A bottle is thrown at Axl and they play more?... I'm so jealous right now.  Undecided

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: