Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:23:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Teacher's manual textbooks
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Teacher's manual textbooks  (Read 9149 times)
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« on: February 17, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find torrents of teacher's manual textbooks with the answers to all the questions in them or a website where you can just type in the name of the book and it will find it for you.  My book is the compTIA A+ Guide to Software managing, maintaing, and troubleshooting  5th edition.  I looked everywhere on the web.  Figured I'd turn to some of my fellow Gn'R fans who might know something about this.  Thanks for anyone's help.  It would be greatly appreciated.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:30 PM »

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Software-Managing-Maintaining-Troubleshooting/dp/1435487370

Product Description

Written by best-selling PC repair author and educator Jean Andrews, the fifth edition of A+ GUIDE TO SOFTWARE: MANAGING, MAINTAINING, AND TROUBLESHOOTING maps fully to CompTIA's 2009 A+ Exam objectives. This full-color guide is the most complete, step-by-step book available for learning the fundamentals of supporting and troubleshooting computer software. At the same time, it prepares readers to successfully pass the software portions of the A+ 220-701 and 220-702 exams. The new edition is formatted to support any teaching or learning style and course format, featuring an essentials-to-practical organization within each chapter and inclusion of tabs distinguishing exam content. Further content and live demonstrations with Jean Andrews are available on the accompanying CD, making this new edition a total solution for PC repair.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:27:13 PM »

That's the regular book.  Maybe they don't have a teacher's manual for this one.  Thank you so much for your help though.   beer
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »

That's the regular book.  Maybe they don't have a teacher's manual for this one.  Thank you so much for your help though.   beer

A lot of places require you to proove you are a teacher to be enable to purchase it...found that out awhile ago Wink
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:49 PM »

Damn that sucks.  Is anyone on this board A+ certified? 
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »

This probably won't help you because it requires a password like cotis said but maybe it will lead you in the right direction.

http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?fid=M20bI&flag=instructor&product_isbn_issn=9781435487376&discipline_number=209

and that link is from when I clicked on the link that says "Instructor Companion Site" on this page

http://www.cengage.com/cengage/instructor.do?disciplinenumber=209&product_isbn=9781435487376&courseid=&codeid=&subTab=&mainTab=OtherResources&mailFlag=true&topicName=

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 11:10:46 PM »

ahhh.  So close but yet so far.  I wish I knew how to hack that stuff. 
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 12:33:08 AM »

Stop cheating and just study harder. Smiley

Fuck 'Em All.
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 12:52:16 AM »

I am studying like crazy.  I just need some help. 
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 04:39:46 AM »

I'd say try telling friends and people here about the problem instead. People over here might not be able to help you but maybe people taking the same class??

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 07:07:29 AM »

That's the regular book.  Maybe they don't have a teacher's manual for this one.  Thank you so much for your help though.   beer

A lot of places require you to proove you are a teacher to be enable to purchase it...found that out awhile ago Wink
it's the same way in Sweden....... Tongue
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 07:58:31 AM »

Years and years ago I asked my mom to buy me the teachers version of an english book, I didn't use it but it came with a cd that had some great songs on it Grin couple of years later I sold it to my school. Back then you didn't need to prove you were a teacher.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 08:26:22 PM »

Can anyone figure out how to get the passwords from the links up here for that website?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 11:17:13 PM »

It will ask for teacher credentials, good luck with that.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 07:54:41 AM »

im should be studying for A+ at present.  There is a whole load of sample tests you can do online that are helpful.
Im pretty sure once you do the sample test it gives you all the answers at the end.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: