Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I'm the biggest a-hole in the world!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm the biggest a-hole in the world!  (Read 14777 times)
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »

That's about as much as you can do. I hope it works out.

Fuck 'Em All.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »

I think you're doing a good thing here.. hopefully she will respond to the letter.  I know it must be really tough, but do know that eventually the worst of it will pass on by, even if it takes a while.
Keep us posted!

Actually I did. I know it isn't easy to get over such a long term relationship, but the other side of that coin is she didn't seem to have any problems cutting you out after a few days in spite of being in a 7 year relationship with you. You should think long and hard before you do whatever it is that you decide to do and you can even take your time while you decide. You might also want to talk to her close friends. After all, none of us know your girlfriend, but they do.

Chill out and don't do anything rash. Don't delay apologizing either. Clear your side.

Her close friends? Let's just say they aren't exactly my close friends. I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep her as angry as possible.

Well I've decided to go with the letter approach, I spend the afternoon writing a really long letter, basically explainig to her how sincerely sorry I am and that she should at least try to give me a opportunity to explain myself. I also told her that if she still wants us to go our seperate ways after reading my letter that I would respect that and that I'm gonna have to let her go.

I've also set a mental deadline for myself, which pretty much is that if I haven't heard from her by this weekend that I'm gonna have to end the relationship myself. Because I'm not really sure how much longer I can cope with these stress levels which are really making me physically ill.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »

Appaloosa. 

I think you're doing a good thing here.. hopefully she will respond to the letter.  I know it must be really tough, but do know that eventually the worst of it will pass on by, even if it takes a while.
Keep us posted!

Actually I did. I know it isn't easy to get over such a long term relationship, but the other side of that coin is she didn't seem to have any problems cutting you out after a few days in spite of being in a 7 year relationship with you. You should think long and hard before you do whatever it is that you decide to do and you can even take your time while you decide. You might also want to talk to her close friends. After all, none of us know your girlfriend, but they do.

Chill out and don't do anything rash. Don't delay apologizing either. Clear your side.

Her close friends? Let's just say they aren't exactly my close friends. I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep her as angry as possible.

Well I've decided to go with the letter approach, I spend the afternoon writing a really long letter, basically explainig to her how sincerely sorry I am and that she should at least try to give me a opportunity to explain myself. I also told her that if she still wants us to go our seperate ways after reading my letter that I would respect that and that I'm gonna have to let her go.

I've also set a mental deadline for myself, which pretty much is that if I haven't heard from her by this weekend that I'm gonna have to end the relationship myself. Because I'm not really sure how much longer I can cope with these stress levels which are really making me physically ill.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

ummmm huh???

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

I don't understand why u got so upset u would insult her dead brother............. nobody likes someone going through their shit. i think u showed a side of yourself to her that freaked her out.. I Mean arguing is one thing, but going there is just almost unforgivable and then standing out in the rain till 5am texting her over and over probably scared the shit out of her.

U gotta back off. Write her a letter so she can read it on her terms when she wants with not having to reply back. Apologize, tell her how much u  love her and how much u regret what happened and u are willing to wait and give her all the space and time she needs.

then back the fuck off for a week or so and give her time to miss u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

good luck with this

nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 12:17:46 AM »

I'm going to go against the tide and say that perhaps this is the chance you need to put an end to this relationship. I know a couple of women who behave the same way. They cut out a person completely from their lives over an argument. I've had it done to me too. That's a red flag right there. Would you be comfortable being with a person who is extra sweet to you but then cuts her best friend out over a fight? It looks like it's your turn now. Sure there are some weird friends you want to avoid, but this:

i have to agree, and i do understand that after 7 years it must be pretty difficult to let her go, so as many have said already, make an effort to apologize and to tell her how much she means for you, but there are persons that feel like its a good thing to just throw away relationships just because someone hurted them, and they feel strong due that. so if this is a one time thing and she is really hurt i say go for it and try to get her back, but if she is that kind of person be carefull.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 06:58:44 AM »

I don't understand why u got so upset u would insult her dead brother............. nobody likes someone going through their shit. i think u showed a side of yourself to her that freaked her out.. I Mean arguing is one thing, but going there is just almost unforgivable and then standing out in the rain till 5am texting her over and over probably scared the shit out of her.

I don't know why I did that neither, Hell I don't even know what set me off in the first place, because she didn't even really accuse me of anything, I just thought she was.

Anyway a little update, I ran into one of her friends today who still likes me and ofcourse I immediately asked how my girlfriend was doing. She told me that she has barely even talked about it and she seems to not really be bothered by what happend as she just continues doing the things she normally does (having a drinks with friends and stuff).
Now that's just a dagger through the fucking heart. How the fuck can she be so cold.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 07:03:06 AM »

I don't know why I did that neither, Hell I don't even know what set me off in the first place, because she didn't even really accuse me of anything, I just thought she was.

Anyway a little update, I ran into one of her friends today who still likes me and ofcourse I immediately asked how my girlfriend was doing. She told me that she has barely even talked about it and she seems to not really be bothered by what happend as she just continues doing the things she normally does (having a drinks with friends and stuff).
Now that's just a dagger through the fucking heart. How the fuck can she be so cold.

Ouch, that is cold.

I don't know, does she have sister?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 07:08:18 AM »

Yeah she does have a sister but she is currently doing some kind of internship in Mexico. why?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 08:16:24 AM »

Yeah she does have a sister but she is currently doing some kind of internship in Mexico. why?

If everything else fails, date her.  ok

Grouse
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 08:19:30 AM »

Hehe already thought you'd say that. But if the way she's reacting now is anything to go by than I doubt that would even phase her.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »

Hehe already thought you'd say that. But if the way she's reacting now is anything to go by than I doubt that would even phase her.

Going through her friends also helps, been caught doing that and trust me if the first one doesn't help, the second one will.
Just make sure to skip the ugly ones.

EDIT: I doubt this aproach will help getting her back, but on the contrary it won't be that bad.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:28:39 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 08:31:48 AM »

How old are you anyways?

If you've been together since like 13 years old, some people grow out of them kind of relationships.

But ive no idea how old you are. 

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 08:42:57 AM »

Going through her friends also helps, been caught doing that and trust me if the first one doesn't help, the second one will.

EDIT: I doubt this aproach will help getting her back, but on the contrary it won't be that bad.

Yeah that'll be tricky, most of her friends are not particularly attractive.

How old are you anyways?

Well the big three 0 is coming up quite soon.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:53:51 AM by Grouse » Logged
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 08:57:55 AM »

Yeah that'll be tricky, most of her friends are not particularly attractive.

How old are you anyways?

Well the big three 0 is coming up quite soon.

In that case i think you just need to give it time and hopefully she'll have some time for you.
If she doesn't, how much could she have valued you anyways?

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »

I ran into one of her friends today who still likes me and ofcourse I immediately asked how my girlfriend was doing. She told me that she has barely even talked about it and she seems to not really be bothered by what happend as she just continues doing the things she normally does (having a drinks with friends and stuff).
my ex acted the same way, it devastated me..

i thought about different reasons to why she acted that way and how she could be so cold, could never settle for one..

as jacdaniel said she didn't value you as much as you do her, maybe she was gonna break up with you anyway and now blames you for everything when it really was her

i guess there's a reason why men writes the best lovesongs
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 10:02:07 AM »

I ran into one of her friends today who still likes me and ofcourse I immediately asked how my girlfriend was doing. She told me that she has barely even talked about it and she seems to not really be bothered by what happend as she just continues doing the things she normally does (having a drinks with friends and stuff).
my ex acted the same way, it devastated me..

i thought about different reasons to why she acted that way and how she could be so cold, could never settle for one..

as jacdaniel said she didn't value you as much as you do her, maybe she was gonna break up with you anyway and now blames you for everything when it really was her

i guess there's a reason why men writes the best lovesongs

jacdaniel and cheapjon have a point here, ecpesially cheapy here, maybe she really was just looking for an excuse? Bitch.

This reminds of when an ex called me; I was out of town seeing gnr live for the first time - she called to tell she had just slept with some random guy and she didn't even regret it.

I did get the feeling she was somewhat trying to ruin the trip for me.

I knew she felt that we weren't doing that good and I honestly don't know her reasons for it. We had however agreed to talk about it when I get back.

So even if I was pumped of the gig it hurt like hell, that she'd do that, and I was searching for trouble but for some reason everyone who picked a fight backed away when I asked to go for it. Not wise, but when feeling like that...

I did get my remedy the next evening. That night I chose booze over chicks.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »

jacdaniel and cheapjon have a point here, ecpesially cheapy here, maybe she really was just looking for an excuse? Bitch.

OK, now this makes me mad.

She doesn't even care?  Grouse, imagine if you're old and need help wiping your bottom, does this girl sound like she'll be there with toilet paper?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 01:10:34 PM »

Oh no..it'll phase her.  She might not let ON that it phases her.....but it will.  Whether she still wants you or not.

It definitely won't get her back to you...that's one thing for sure.  But if you've given up on "getting her back"  and moved on to "getting back at her", dating (or fucking and then "publicizing" widely) her friends and/or family members will DEFINITELY phase her.  It will piss her off, royally...but it will phase her.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: