Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:45:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Death Note
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Death Note  (Read 16316 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 01:05:07 AM »

Sounds like a really cool show...i'm surprised I haven't heard of it. When did it get cancelled?
Started I think in 2006 in the US and ended in 2007 I think they should make a fallow up to this series when a different shenigimi drops a note book in the human world again but instead of a student seeking justice a orphan teenager who also hates evil but gets a group of people to help him do his killings (4 or 5 people) so there would be a huge amount of deaths and Near investagates in knowing that it has to be the notebook but that's just one of my ideas I'm still working on some other ones about this great series

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
SpecialAgentCooper
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 01:08:21 AM »

So, do you write?

2012 is like Christmas!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2009, 01:12:17 AM »

So, do you write?
Yeah I write in a range from music to well anything I can think of when I get the idea hell I don't care even if I'm in class and I get an idea I will still write it down  Wink

SpecialAgentCooper
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:23 AM »

Sweet. Nice to find another writer here. You in a band?

2012 is like Christmas!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2009, 01:16:27 AM »

Seriously, you two need to take it to PMs or get a hotel room  Roll Eyes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 01:25:20 AM »

Seriously, you two need to take it to PMs or get a hotel room  Roll Eyes
Funny stuff queen of birthday spam so why are you hear are you a fan of the show?Huh?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »

How did you get that information one of the movies

shit my inadvertence posted spoilers   Lips Sealed  anyhoo it's on wiki.

is this the new DN movie you're talkn about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ihEQlIJOIA

and if you have time and the guts to see the whole monster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TS98SHm08

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

Fatty Note that was funny with a god of fat crazy but no the Movie L Change the world I think looks intersting at least we know L had other things to do during the Kira case and when their I saw a news thing about a student writing down names in a Death Note he kind of remined me of X-Kira being he keeps things to himself and he sounded vary unstable he's in a millitary school Death Note has a huge fan base but I'm sure crazy people would love to have a real Death Note

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »

i'd write all my friends, gnr members names and maybe obama or maybe everyone i know the face and the real name that they'll die peacefully in 21XX hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »

Just watched 2 eps of Monster looks good but not as good as Death Note I think they should write a fallow up to the Death Note series that someone finds a Death Note about 5 years after Lights death and the person figures out how kira did his killings by reading the rules (asuming that the information about the death note wasn't made public) but in some country no one would expect where crimes were committed like every hour it would be intersting if it was like in South Africa though not that it's unstable but the events in Africa just are gruesome

But I don't think that will happen...

nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 11:37:55 PM »

Just watched 2 eps of Monster looks good but not as good as Death Note I think they should write a fallow up to the Death Note series that someone finds a Death Note about 5 years after Lights death and the person figures out how kira did his killings by reading the rules (asuming that the information about the death note wasn't made public) but in some country no one would expect where crimes were committed like every hour it would be intersting if it was like in South Africa though not that it's unstable but the events in Africa just are gruesome

Monster its a master piece in my opinion, but its longer than death note, and its much more slow in its progresion. i think its about 74 chapters.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 08:16:53 AM »

Monster its a master piece in my opinion, but its longer than death note, and its much more slow in its progresion. i think its about 74 chapters.
I watch up to the part when he has to save a terroist this looks  a vary great show Wink could have used better opening song and ending one to

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »

I like the op. Several episodes after epi 66 are missing English sub.Undecided  but that's youtube  Tongue

"SyFy to premiere Naoki Urasawa?s 'Monster' October 12
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1496969.php/SyFy-to-premiere-Naoki-Urasawa-s-Monster-October-12
New episodes of Naoki Urasawa?s MONSTER, rated TV-MA will air each Monday night on the Syfy Ani-Monday block and will be re-broadcast on SyFy?s sister channel, Chiller the week thereafter. Chiller airs a variety of horror and suspense-themed programs. Check local listings for specific airtimes."

really, like deathnote, there's no episode that is a filler. Very Addictive series but a few times i was like geez i can't stand watching this further cos some of the scenes ie child abuse and tortures, i won't say anymore spoiler... were too scary.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2009, 07:42:47 PM »

for me with death note I loved each and every second of it I do hope they make the movie dvds avalable to the US in either english or in subtitles

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

i think they did.

according to wiki
"In North America, the series has been licensed by Viz for residents in the United States to use "Download-to-Own" and "Download-to-Rent" services while it was still airing in Japan. ... The downloadable episodes contain the original Japanese audio track and English subtitles,[41] and is available through IGN's Windows-only Direct2Drive service.[42] DVDs of the series are also being released,[41] containing both an English dubbed audio track, produced by The Ocean Group, and the original Japanese audio track with optional English subtitles.[43] Viz announced at Anime Expo 2007 that the first DVD was officially released on November 20, 2007, in both regular and special editions..."
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »

i'd write all my friends, gnr members names and maybe obama or maybe everyone i know the face and the real name that they'll die peacefully in 21XX hihi

im pretty sure theres a rule about exceeding the persons natural life span

aaaaand we all know the world will end in 2012 Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 05:15:12 PM by $$$$ » Logged

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 08:36:57 PM »

I like the op. Several episodes after epi 66 are missing English sub.Undecided  but that's youtube  Tongue

"SyFy to premiere Naoki Urasawa’s 'Monster' October 12
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1496969.php/SyFy-to-premiere-Naoki-Urasawa-s-Monster-October-12
New episodes of Naoki Urasawa’s MONSTER, rated TV-MA will air each Monday night on the Syfy Ani-Monday block and will be re-broadcast on SyFy’s sister channel, Chiller the week thereafter. Chiller airs a variety of horror and suspense-themed programs. Check local listings for specific airtimes."

really, like deathnote, there's no episode that is a filler. Very Addictive series but a few times i was like geez i can't stand watching this further cos some of the scenes ie child abuse and tortures, i won't say anymore spoiler... were too scary.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were scared for Mica when she was in prison and Light and his Father

At that point it was the only thing that could be done

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2009, 08:40:45 PM »

I actually just started writing a song that I got the inspiration while thinking about Death Note its well about Changing the World so its probably been done before but I think mine will sound great when I find the right people to play for me (I am a singer)  Cool

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »

tha's nice.  work on it till you're really happy with it and i'm sure it will sound great.

naa in death note the scenes weren't too cruel or violent to watch. death note isnt exactly realistic, afterall.  Monster, on the other hand...

maybe the rule only applies to the death gods and not to human aaaaaand i won't let the world end in 2012. i just can't let it die. headbanger
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 02:03:17 PM »

tha's nice.  work on it till you're really happy with it and i'm sure it will sound great.

naa in death note the scenes weren't too cruel or violent to watch. death note isnt exactly realistic, afterall.  Monster, on the other hand...

maybe the rule only applies to the death gods and not to human aaaaaand i won't let the world end in 2012. i just can't let it die. headbanger
Its already been writen down the end is Near now

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: