Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2024, 03:13:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228087 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RADIO REQUEST Info / Internet Polls For "Better" and "CD" Single VOTE + REQUEST!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RADIO REQUEST Info / Internet Polls For "Better" and "CD" Single VOTE + REQUEST!  (Read 138765 times)
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

Yeah, its bullshit!  I get in the car in the Los Angeles area and everytime either on KROQ or 98.7, 103.1 and even 95.5 (Classic Rock) they aren't playing it.

I heard sublime 3 times!  But no new GNR! 

Anyone in the Los Angeles market
KROQ: 1800-520-1067 

Tell them to play CD, it is a slammin track!

KROQ played it last night

it was played about 5 times total yesterday

Anyway it would be nice to get it on their "Most Requested" list. You can request it through their website too, this is the page: http://www.kroq-data.com/request/

I believe you can request it multiple times also...

I just requested it, that should help out.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »

Ok guys, I need your help.

KOMP 92.3 in Las Vegas plays a shitload of Gn'R everyday. IMO they're the best station I've ever listened too....I rarely pay for a concert I win so much free shit from them.

BUT....  they are being a bunch of dumbasses now....they refuse to play the new tune. This morning they played Don't Cry, then they talked about the new album and how the single was being played everywhere, but they just aren't going to play it. I called the afternoon guy yesterday and asked him to play it, he said he couldn't, and I asked him why and he said "I just do as I'm told".

Email them, call them, bombard them....get them to play the fucking song. They are depriving a huge market of New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses.

Here's a link to email the morning show:   http://werlv.com/Email-the-Morning-Show/1887313

Here's the listener phone #:  702-876-3692

Harass the hell of of them, I've tried, but we need more than one person.

Thanks!!

Just sent an email to give them a bit of hell.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

KOMP 92.3 in Las Vegas plays a shitload of Gn'R everyday. IMO they're the best station I've ever listened too....I rarely pay for a concert I win so much free shit from them.

BUT....  they are being a bunch of dumbasses now....they refuse to play the new tune. This morning they played Don't Cry, then they talked about the new album and how the single was being played everywhere, but they just aren't going to play it. I called the afternoon guy yesterday and asked him to play it, he said he couldn't, and I asked him why and he said "I just do as I'm told".

Email them, call them, bombard them....get them to play the fucking song. They are depriving a huge market of New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses.

Here's a link to email the morning show:   http://werlv.com/Email-the-Morning-Show/1887313

Thanks!!

I just e-mailed kindly asking the motherfuckers to play Chinese Democracy!   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »

Thanks!!
Wow!  That's ridiculous.  Some of these DJ's need to get off their soapbox.  I guess this makes them feel important somehow, refusing to play a song.  Douchebags.  I'd immediately stop listening to that station, I don't care what you won from them in the past.  That's a ridiculous agenda they have.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »

Thanks Guys!! Keep it up  ok

Axl is God.
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »

http://www.q104.ca/default.asp?mn=1.58

Go here and email these contacts for my station in Halifax. I emailed JC and Anna Zee. Seems to me Anna Zee is the music director so make sure you hit her up, but give them all an email.

www.bluejayfever.com

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »

http://www.q104.ca/default.asp?mn=1.58

Go here and email these contacts for my station in Halifax. I emailed JC and Anna Zee. Seems to me Anna Zee is the music director so make sure you hit her up, but give them all an email.

done  Smiley

Axl is God.
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »

http://www.899halfm.com/contact.asp?status=sent

Also give these guys a shot. It's a "Classic Rock" station but they may give it a listen in my are as well. I sent it to the "requestmedia" option so I'm assuming that's where you request songs.

www.bluejayfever.com

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »

Told the guys in Vegas that because of their refusal to play the song I would never listen to their station again
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »

On q104 a new DJ was on and hyped the song up, said he only heard the 30 second version but he can't wait to listen to it tonight.

www.bluejayfever.com

greenfrog03
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »

I listen to KOMP 92.3 las vegas alot and havent heard it yet.  guess that explains why.  they do play a lot of gnr.  even played nighttrain the other night, on top of all of the "radio hits."  my husband has been trying to call and request CD but not getting any answer on the number you posted.  guess i wont be listening to komp any more.  its a shame cuz i really like listening to gooch.  oh well,  at least theres x107.5.  i know they play it.  

las vegas- 09/16/2006
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »

Here are two stations in Cleveland that people need to call in and give their love.

WMMS is the first one and they said if they get enough requests/call ins they'll put the song in the normal rotation. 

Call them at (216) 578-1007 and their website is www.wmms.com

The other one is K-Rock Cleveland. They've given the song a lot of love, but the more requests the better!

Their number is 216-578-0092 and the site is www.krockcleveland.com

Could we maybe put these stations on the first page.  And also call/email the hell outa these stations.  Especially WMMS, the program director isn't a fan of GNR but said if they get enough requests he'll add it to the rotation.  So help out!  Actually its streaming on 92.3 cleveland right now!  So help out guys.

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
Jack49
Opening Act

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2008, 08:58:02 PM »

I think alot of this stuffs just shows me how much of an impact this album is having or is going to have. 
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2008, 09:04:51 PM »

Sirius Octane 20 is having their nightly top 5 right now.  GNR was #1 last night.  They're on #5 at the moment.  Not sure if it's too late to vote.  I just got mine in.

Pump Your Own
Weeknights 9 pm ET
It's time for you to take control and "pump your own" Octane! Tune in to hear the top five most requested songs for the day hosted by El Covino! Call Octane's "Pipeline" @ 1-877-33-SIRIUS, hit 20 and then go to box #5 for "Pump Your Own!"

Or, request from the website

http://www.sirius.com/octane

We win AGAIN!!!  2 for 2.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:19:20 PM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »

http://www.cfox.com/countdowns/cfoxfurious5/vote.aspx

Write Chinese Democracy in here. It's not eligible yet to get in the pick list but we can still write it in here.

www.bluejayfever.com

shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »

Ok i havent been paying attention to the cage match thing lately, i just voted and left. But since its still up against a dif song now, does that mean they won the last one?
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »

It won last night yes.

www.bluejayfever.com

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2008, 10:20:17 PM »

it won 90% to 10% last night.  Lets keep it the champ!!  The song they are up against isn't even good....it starts out ok, but then the cookie monster with the stomach flue vocalist destroys the song.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2008, 10:44:46 PM »

Good review on the Q tonight. Dude took some calls, Said if you just listen to the music you'll love it. Few calls that came in liked it. One guy was with a group of 10 that loved it. So there ya go. Good reviews there tonight. These DJ's are building hype though for sure. One guy said there was no Axl Growl. Which makes me think when the world hears Better...Things are going to hit the roof.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 10:48:08 PM by axl2 » Logged

www.bluejayfever.com

Tyson
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »

I've gone to most of the links and requested the song.  Let's all chip in and make a difference!   
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: