Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:15:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Tracklist
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Tracklist  (Read 134090 times)
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #700 on: October 21, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

even if you've listened to the leaks seen them live and know the words, you won't have heard it in the state that it was composed.

And by anybodies reckoning, have heard the leaks/live/youtube/other you will play it again and again as yoy have with AFD,UYI 1&2, SI, LIES, Live Era and GH (bought by most for the final track). Next you'll be saying when they tour, as you've heard this stuff, you want CD2 and CD3 (or whatever they are called) fuck me, I'm stoked at this news, and have bought a new sound system on the strength of this, my house is gonna rock come the hour I get it.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #701 on: October 21, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »

We will have an actual CD, with liner notes, the full monte - in just over 30 days!  

We now nothing about liner notes.
I guess not, since every CD is packaged with some form of liner notes...if nothing more than a track list and credits.

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #702 on: October 21, 2008, 01:52:53 PM »

We will have an actual CD, with liner notes, the full monte - in just over 30 days!  

We now nothing about liner notes.
I guess not, since every CD is packaged with some form of liner notes...if nothing more than a track list and credits.

Okay, I'm talking about lyrics and info on who contributed to each song a la UYI.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
wight gunner
VIP

« Reply #703 on: October 21, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »

With the amount of stories that are associated with CD, the info is gonna be on DVD, a bible thick booklet wouldn't fit or isn't enviromentally friendly   rofl

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
overmatik
« Reply #704 on: October 21, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »

I have a feeling that the next 2 albums will be better than Chinese Democracy, I mean, Axl is hiding his treasures! Angry
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

« Reply #705 on: October 21, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »

With the amount of stories that are associated with CD, the info is gonna be on DVD, a bible thick booklet wouldn't fit or isn't enviromentally friendly   rofl
We can only hope for a DVD - or perhaps Axl will hold his cards until he releases his autobiography.
I have a feeling that the next 2 albums will be better than Chinese Democracy, I mean, Axl is hiding his treasures! Angry
I have a very strong feeling that there will be more surprises - perhaps even a few treasures -  before Nov. 23rd.

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #706 on: October 21, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »

Hearing the Back Off Bitch, Dont Cry and November Rain demos didn't spoil Illusions for me. I was more glad to see the evolution of those songs.

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #707 on: October 26, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »

I'm glad they chose all the leaks, live played stuff and two most speculation-heavy songs (This I Love & Prostitute ) to be on the album. Possible follow-up can start from a clean table  Cool
wight gunner
VIP

« Reply #708 on: October 26, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »

I'm glad they chose all the leaks, live played stuff and two most speculation-heavy songs (This I Love & Prostitute ) to be on the album. Possible follow-up can start from a clean table  Cool

Silkworms..........

AC
Rocker

« Reply #709 on: October 26, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »

Hearing the Back Off Bitch, Dont Cry and November Rain demos didn't spoil Illusions for me. I was more glad to see the evolution of those songs.

I completely agree. I'm really excited to hear the songs mixed/mastered/eq'd properly. I've heard all the leaks, and they only excited me more for the actual album. For all those that didn't hear the leaks, I think they're missing out!

a.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
nateinthehon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #710 on: October 26, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

I am not a regular message board poster, I only ever really posted in smaller boards like 2ti. So, I'd like to interject some thoughts on this tracklist.

I 100% agree that its our own faults for listening to leaks. Thats does not mean that its our faults if we do not like the leaks, and feel dissapointed looking at the tracklist of the CD, and saying...this is it? I have heard some of these songs anywhere from 7 years to a few months now...and there is nothing that makes me think that they are legendary tracks. I will say that I was impressed with the final product of Chinese Democracy, a song I thought was blah live before..I do like the studio version.

Its all about the time, all this waiting. Most of these songs, have been played/previewed in Rolling Stone in 99, Vegas in 01, and so on. WHat the fuck has taken this long? This CD woulda been exciting in 01/02...not 75 months later. I fully expected to get 8-10 songs that we never heard, or heard about...remember, the BIG GUNS. We are just getting the same OK tracks, and some new ones like Shacklers, which is not very good either.

Too me, TWAT is the only fucking A yeah song, a elite GNR track, I am pumped for the final mix of that.

I am kinda hoping this tracklist is a throw off, and when i get the album(Ill buy it not matter what) there is a different set, and they sed that to throw off future downloads.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #711 on: October 26, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »

I am not a regular message board poster, I only ever really posted in smaller boards like 2ti. So, I'd like to interject some thoughts on this tracklist.

I 100% agree that its our own faults for listening to leaks. Thats does not mean that its our faults if we do not like the leaks, and feel dissapointed looking at the tracklist of the CD, and saying...this is it? I have heard some of these songs anywhere from 7 years to a few months now...and there is nothing that makes me think that they are legendary tracks. I will say that I was impressed with the final product of Chinese Democracy, a song I thought was blah live before..I do like the studio version.

Its all about the time, all this waiting. Most of these songs, have been played/previewed in Rolling Stone in 99, Vegas in 01, and so on. WHat the fuck has taken this long? This CD woulda been exciting in 01/02...not 75 months later. I fully expected to get 8-10 songs that we never heard, or heard about...remember, the BIG GUNS. We are just getting the same OK tracks, and some new ones like Shacklers, which is not very good either.

Too me, TWAT is the only fucking A yeah song, a elite GNR track, I am pumped for the final mix of that.

I am kinda hoping this tracklist is a throw off, and when i get the album(Ill buy it not matter what) there is a different set, and they sed that to throw off future downloads.

I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.   If you are so disappointed in the songs, why are you even here?
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

« Reply #712 on: October 26, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

"Guns N' Roses fans have every reason to celebrate, for this is only the beginning."

axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #713 on: October 26, 2008, 08:59:09 PM »

Haha, I remember you...

As far as the songs go... Better, CD, Twat, Maddy are all big guns for me. Different arrangment and mixes can make the differences in songs however so we'll see what the album brings.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #714 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »

This CD woulda been exciting in 01/02...not 75 months later.

Kinda ironic that the release "excited" you enough to come and post.  hihi

You haven't heard the finished album and you're asking questions and bashing it. Nice!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #715 on: October 26, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »

I'm very happy with the tracklist, but to be honest I would have loved to have seen Silkworms on there. I dig that song so much. Pumps me up

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »

I'm very happy with the tracklist, but to be honest I would have loved to have seen Silkworms on there. I dig that song so much. Pumps me up

peace

Like Chris Pitman said, they're just waiting for the world to catch up with that song...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tat2d1
Opening Act

i don't give a fuck

« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »

peace

Like Chris Pitman said, they're just waiting for the world to catch up with that song...

/jarmo

Well, the world needs to hurry the hell up then Wink

Once there was this rock n roll band rollin' on the streets. Time went by and it became a joke. They just needed more and more fulfilling,uh huh. Time went by, it all went up in smoke.....
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2008, 09:39:43 PM »

peace

/jarmo

Well, the world needs to hurry the hell up then Wink

You're telling me!

Since I have heard the single I have become even more impatient for this album. I can't wait to hear the final versions of these songs.

Quick question, was If the World for Body of Lies the same as the leak?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »

peace

/jarmo

Pitman has to realize the only world that song's gonna catch up with is "My World," and don't get me started about how horrible that world is.  hihi

I am very happy with the tracklist/s I've seen.  Apparently there have been different orders...I am forgetting what I saw earlier and I'm glad.  I want a little surprise on November 23rd.  (and that surprise better not be a hidden track called My World Part II  hihi)

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: