Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:17:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Tracklist
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Tracklist  (Read 134128 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #640 on: October 18, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

Why, for what reason? because you said so? The track list is up! BB said it's official! The CD is coming out!There's nothing to hide, We
know what the CD consist of. We cannot post links, Which I completely understand. Why can't we discuss the tracks which are officially
posted on BB website? Wait until Nov. 23rd at 12:00am to discuss a song? makes no sense to me.

Yeah, exactly because I said so.

I asked nicely, but that didn't work.

Oh wait, maybe the REAL reason could be that you're talking about songs that aren't out and might not be the final album versions? You're already talking about stuff like you've heard the finished album when you and I know that's not the case.

And add to that the fact that you're spoiling the surprise for those who haven't listened to them by dissecting every leak you are listening to!

We're not gonna have that here. Get it?

So stop being a fucking smart ass already.

Discussion about all four leaks in 2006 were pinned to the board the whole year.  What was that all about?

It's not 2006 anymore is it?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #641 on: October 18, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »

Can we talk about "If The World" and Shackler's though?

I think all of us when talking made it clear we thought the album versions would be leaps and bounds better and were only using songs like Chinese Democracy as examples of how much improved they all were from the demos.

Surely that isn't so bad right?

I will stop talking about them though.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #642 on: October 19, 2008, 12:00:35 AM »

Why, for what reason? because you said so? The track list is up! BB said it's official! The CD is coming out!There's nothing to hide, We
know what the CD consist of. We cannot post links, Which I completely understand. Why can't we discuss the tracks which are officially
posted on BB website? Wait until Nov. 23rd at 12:00am to discuss a song? makes no sense to me.

Yeah, exactly because I said so.

I asked nicely, but that didn't work.

Oh wait, maybe the REAL reason could be that you're talking about songs that aren't out and might not be the final album versions? You're already talking about stuff like you've heard the finished album when you and I know that's not the case.

And add to that the fact that you're spoiling the surprise for those who haven't listened to them by dissecting every leak you are listening to!

We're not gonna have that here. Get it?

So stop being a fucking smart ass already.

/jarmo

Please do not include me  as a person who goes all around talking about Leaks.

Thanks!  ok

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:21:28 AM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #643 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »

By the way, last time I checked "we" includes yourself.

Why can't we discuss the tracks which are officially posted on BB website?

Obviously you can refer to those we you mentioned.

If you wanted to exclude yourself from the group that wants to discuss the songs that aren't officially released, maybe you could've used "they".

In addition, you doesn't have to be one person, it can refer to a group of people.

English lesson over.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #644 on: October 19, 2008, 12:30:59 AM »

about the people puting reviews in the best buy site, its always like this with almost everything, thats why IMDB(a site for movies) change their format and only lets people vote until the movies are released, because people vote before even watching the movie, just because they could.

thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #645 on: October 19, 2008, 12:32:18 AM »

By the way, last time I checked "we" includes yourself.

Why can't we discuss the tracks which are officially posted on BB website?

Obviously you can refer to those we you mentioned.

If you wanted to exclude yourself from the group that wants to discuss the songs that aren't officially released, maybe you could've used "they".

In addition, you doesn't have to be one person, it can refer to a group of people.

English lesson over.  ok

/jarmo

i don't want make a ass out of myself but can we discuss Shackler's Revenge since it ben release to rock band 2 the video game and If The World since it in the movie body of lies
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #646 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:11 AM »

Wow Jarmo, haven't you changed?   I remember you keeping order on this forum, not being so draconian as to people having the freedom to express themselves etc..
I've been part, watched, and hibernated (reading posts and not writing or responding) some of you may refer to that as "lurking".

yeah you're gonna flame me, no one even, you should care.   Since when did it become soo wrong to discuss songs that were played live/leaked?

thought this was a place for fans to be able to discuss everything i mean, one would think so with a heading like this for THIS specific forum "Guns N' Roses:
Everything GN'R related, including discussions about present members."

Just saying, you come down hard on people that aren't posting links etc to the leaks.. which is more understandable than a discussion.  I respect and honor your rule over your board with an iron fist, i just don't agree with it.
Best of luck & hope we all get to hear the album soon, if that's the word, lol yeah remember that?...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #647 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:27 AM »

Sorry Jarmo

Honestly, I didn't see where u said to not discuss them. ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #648 on: October 19, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »

i don't want make a ass out of myself but can we discuss Shackler's Revenge since it ben release to rock band 2 the video game and If The World since it in the movie body of lies

the fact that members have to do this now, is just kinda pathetic, what happened?
after this post you may ban me, but come on man, you used to be waaaaay cooler. 
btw, both new songs, are mediocre at best (compared to earlier gnr material), but better than the other music out there.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #649 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:57 AM »

the fact that members have to do this now, is just kinda pathetic, what happened?
after this post you may ban me, but come on man, you used to be waaaaay cooler. 
btw, both new songs, are mediocre at best (compared to earlier gnr material), but better than the other music out there.

ok you got me confused
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #650 on: October 19, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »

just read it, the guy has to ask for permission on what he able to discuss about the band. 

"Guns N' Roses:

With the way things currently are it should be
"Guns N' Roses
Everything GN'R related, with the exception of unreleased "new" songs, discussions about present members are allowed."   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:50:12 AM by Duffio » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #651 on: October 19, 2008, 12:55:11 AM »

just read it, the guy has to ask for permission on what he able to discuss about the band. 

"Guns N' Roses:

"Guns N' Roses
Everything GN'R related, with the exception of unreleased "new" songs, discussions about present members are allowed."   
I suggest you stop trying to be a renegade and respect the rules.  It's really that simple.  You're not gonna start a revolution, so it's really not worth the effort.  I'm sure you can find other places to discuss the leaks, and I'm sure you know that.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #652 on: October 19, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

Ahh, 10 years and we finally get a "Chinese Democracy Tracklist" thread... and 30 pages later, it's the same old shit.    hihi
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #653 on: October 19, 2008, 01:01:19 AM »

"Guns N' Roses:

"Guns N' Roses
I suggest you stop trying to be a renegade and respect the rules.  It's really that simple.  You're not gonna start a revolution, so it's really not worth the effort.  I'm sure you can find other places to discuss the leaks, and I'm sure you know that.

I suggest you update the heading to the board and make it clear to all users.   I'm not trying to start a revolution, just bringing stuff to the attention to he whome is in charge.  and I'm sure yes, everyone could just stop coming here and boycot this forum.  I'm not telling anyone to do so, i'm not doing so, i'm stating the change i've observed over the years.. yes YEARS. 

This could have been totally constructive, but you became defensive.  Thanks a lot for your time.
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #654 on: October 19, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

Ahh, 10 years and we finally get a "Chinese Democracy Tracklist" thread... and 30 pages later, it's the same old shit.    hihi

can't say you're surprised can you? hahaha

Undecided
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #655 on: October 19, 2008, 01:04:11 AM »

"Guns N' Roses:

"Guns N' Roses

I suggest you update the heading to the board and make it clear to all users.   I'm not trying to start a revolution, just bringing stuff to the attention to he whome is in charge.  and I'm sure yes, everyone could just stop coming here and boycot this forum.  I'm not telling anyone to do so, i'm not doing so, i'm stating the change i've observed over the years.. yes YEARS. 

This could have been totally constructive, but you became defensive.  Thanks a lot for your time.
I became defensive because I've read complaints like yours thousands of times.  It hasn't changed anything, nor will it ever.  So give it a rest.  Thanks for YOUR time!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #656 on: October 19, 2008, 01:04:34 AM »

Considering there are threads dedicated to those two songs...

Since when did it become soo wrong to discuss songs that were played live/leaked?

Since people started using the illegal leaks as a way to review an album they don't own yet.

I don't think that's fair.

Why is it so horrible to wait until you got the real finished album in your hands and then post your thought?

And since you've been lurking, maybe you should've noticed the lack of threads about the recent leaks? I guess somebody didn't pay attention....

So there you have it, you can discuss the songs when they're officially available. Just like Shackler's Revenge and If The World.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:06:05 AM by jarmo » Logged

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #657 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »

I suggest you update the heading to the board and make it clear to all users.

Faldor doesn't work here.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #658 on: October 19, 2008, 01:08:49 AM »

I suggest you update the heading to the board and make it clear to all users.

Faldor doesn't work here.
Good point, I have no control over any of that.

Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #659 on: October 19, 2008, 01:10:55 AM »

Considering there are threads dedicated to those two songs...

Since when did it become soo wrong to discuss songs that were played live/leaked?

Since people started using the illegal leaks as a way to review an album they don't own yet.

I don't think that's fair.

Why is it so horrible to wait until you got the real finished album in your hands and then post your thought?

And since you've been lurking, maybe you should've noticed the lack of threads about the recent leaks? I guess somebody didn't pay attention....

So there you have it, you can discuss the songs when they're officially available. Just like Shackler's Revenge and If The World.

/jarmo

I guess it isn't..  just i dunno, sorry i ranted, i normally don't do crap like that, i was just pointed that it seemed unlike you (at least unlike how you were when I first started posting and stuff here)
but eh.. i say why not let people discuss things about the band as long as they're not breaking any laws?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: