Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Tracklist
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Tracklist  (Read 134087 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #460 on: October 17, 2008, 05:57:39 PM »

^^^Link isn't working for me.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #461 on: October 17, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9111016&st=guns+n%27+roses&type=product&id=1925065

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #462 on: October 17, 2008, 06:01:06 PM »

^^^Link isn't working for me.

Looks like the same one that was posted earlier today....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #463 on: October 17, 2008, 06:06:36 PM »

oh i missed that link, sorry

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #464 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »

So i really dont feel like reading through the thread so i thought i would just ask.

Are you all in agreement that Street Of Dreams is The Blues? That was my first reaction when I asked myself where is The Blues but thought I would ask what the consensus is.

I really love The Blues and would be really dissappointed if its not on the album. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #465 on: October 17, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »

So i really dont feel like reading through the thread so i thought i would just ask.

Are you all in agreement that Street Of Dreams is The Blues? That was my first reaction when I asked myself where is The Blues but thought I would ask what the consensus is.

I really love The Blues and would be really dissappointed if its not on the album. smoking

I really hope they are one in the same. Cause that is one of the songs I was really looking forward to hearing as a finished track.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
whiny
Rocker

a boy with urban needs, plant him some urban seeds

« Reply #466 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23:51 PM »

I really hope they are one in the same. Cause that is one of the songs I was really looking forward to hearing as a finished track.

same song.

"The universe is shaped exactly like the earth -
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were"
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #467 on: October 17, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »

Thirded. I've been looking forward to the finished version of that song ever since it was played at RIR. It seems logical that they are the same song, my only question is why the title change? To me, "The Blues" was a perfect title for it. Actually, I've been looking forward to hearing it ever since it was first mentioned in Rolling Stone back in 1999 I think. I thought of all the titles, it sounded the most promising.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:31:48 PM by destroier » Logged
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #468 on: October 17, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »

Catcher N' the rye?
is this the way to avoid any copyright?
N' instead of IN...

or is it just another typo

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #469 on: October 17, 2008, 06:34:37 PM »

Thirded. I've been looking forward to the finished version of that song ever since it was played at RIR. It seems logical that they are the same song, my only question is why the title change? To me, "The Blues" was a perfect title for it. Actually, I've been looking forward to hearing it ever since it was first mentioned in Rolling Stone back in 1999 I think. I thought of all the titles, it sounded the most promising.

Fourthed.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #470 on: October 17, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »

i don't see how it could be a typo..,.

i mean, i assume best buy is receiving pre-typed lists, and not transcribing over the telephone?Huh?

Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #471 on: October 17, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »

i mean, i assume best buy is receiving pre-typed lists, and not transcribing over the telephone?Huh?

maybe managers receive pre-typed list..... but the young clercks running the website transcribe over the phone

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
ben9785
« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »

The way that this album sounds, how it brings together elements of Classic Rock, Industrial, ballads, Metal, electronic, and even hip hop beats so perfectly, I think is going to make the rest of my album collection irrelevant for the most part haha. I have always been the weirdo who listens to so much different types of music, and this has put it together like the dream band you always think about.
Mike McKagan
Rocker

I'm a small town white boy...

« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »

Copyright doesn't apply to titles, at least in the literary world.  If you mention a song by title in a story, you don't have to pay royalties, but if you mention specific lyrics, you do.  Go figure.

VR--Nashville, TN--10/16/2004
GN'R--Portland, OR--12/11/2006
GN'R--Rosemont, IL--11/15/2011
GN'R--Nashville, TN--07/09/2016
GN'R--Saint Louis, MO--09/09/2023
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »

The way that this album sounds, how it brings together elements of Classic Rock, Industrial, ballads, Metal, electronic, and even hip hop beats so perfectly, I think is going to make the rest of my album collection irrelevant for the most part haha. I have always been the weirdo who listens to so much different types of music, and this has put it together like the dream band you always think about.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I feel bad for the OLD Appetite fans that may not be down with a new sound. But a lot of them never got that with the Illusions albums either really. Ive always been a bigger fan of the Illusions and thought they'd have done way better as ONE album.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
ben9785
« Reply #475 on: October 17, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I feel bad for the OLD Appetite fans that may not be down with a new sound. But a lot of them never got that with the Illusions albums either really. Ive always been a bigger fan of the Illusions and thought they'd have done way better as ONE album.

There's no point trying to 'recapture' something that's already been done. I'm sure Axl could have got a group of rock players together and banged out another AFD if he really wanted to, but what's the use? It's not 1985 anymore. A real musician doesn't limit themselves - they take in all the sounds around them, and push themselves and challenge themselves. Sure people might not like the direction the music has taken, but you should admit that it works well together, and sounds new and inspiring.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #476 on: October 17, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »

maybe managers receive pre-typed list..... but the young clercks running the website transcribe over the phone

wow, it would take a totally illiterate moron to transcribe an oral "Catcher IN The Rye" as "cather n' the rye"  LOLOLOLOLO

ben9785
« Reply #477 on: October 17, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »

wow, it would take a totally illiterate moron to transcribe an oral "Catcher IN The Rye" as "cather n' the rye"  LOLOLOLOLO

Are you surprised man? How many young kids have proper grammar these days?
It's all fuckin OMG Loolllzzzz h8 u ROFFLLL sup G2G i no eyyy
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #478 on: October 17, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »

seriously though, i highly doubt track listings for the website are transcribed from an oral conversation.  talk about error prone.

whiny
Rocker

a boy with urban needs, plant him some urban seeds

« Reply #479 on: October 17, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »

seriously though, i highly doubt track listings for the website are transcribed from an oral conversation.  talk about error prone.

as long as they get it right on the cd...  Wink

"The universe is shaped exactly like the earth -
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were"
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: