Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 195994 times)
Evolution
« Reply #840 on: November 07, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »

$20k on my man 'Ziek

I think he's yours now?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #841 on: November 07, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »

well I drop the Evan of Bourne for him

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #842 on: November 07, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »

well I drop the Evan of Bourne for him

Not in time for Ezekiel's points though! Hoho!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #843 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »

Turning on a beloved young babyface like that?

Is this your cue to announce an alliance with D and maybe even Cowbell, forming a Triad in a storyline so Russo it's hilarious and sickening at the same time  Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #844 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »

Shit, Evo and Hammy are the Shawn Micheals/Bret Hart of these games. They refuse to turn heel.

The only thing better than winning, is talking shit AND winning.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #845 on: November 07, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »

If we are Michaels and Bret, what does that make you?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #846 on: November 07, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »

Hulk Hogan Tongue  or HHH

Evolution
« Reply #847 on: November 07, 2008, 10:47:04 PM »

Hulk Hogan Tongue

Constantly referencing and reliving past glories? Ah, yes!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #848 on: November 08, 2008, 06:00:11 AM »

If we are Michaels and Bret, what does that make you?

The Shockmaster hihi

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #849 on: November 08, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »

Fucking Benjamin and his ill-timed title defences. rant

Anyway, I'd pay to see D's Celebrity Wrestling and hear him tell of the time he slammed the 800-pound Mr Cowbell in WWE Game X. If it was a pay-per-view of course.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #850 on: November 08, 2008, 12:57:42 PM »

I remember when Cowbell handcuffed me to the guardrail and beat me with the night stick, or Gnr Fan attacked me from behind and choked me unconcious.

How about at WM II brother when I had my broken ribs and King Kong Hammy kept splashing me against the turnbuckles and throwing me into the cage?

I survived it all brother just to have my wife leave me for a teenager.

Evolution
« Reply #851 on: November 08, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »

I remember when Cowbell handcuffed me

beat me

from behind and choked me
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #852 on: November 08, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »

It would appear that Evo has taken on the role of John Cena. Cheesy

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #853 on: November 08, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »

It would appear that Evo has taken on the role of John Cena. Cheesy
But I thought it was "If D wins we riot!"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #854 on: November 08, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

Looking at our historic tenth game, we are into the home straight.  Left with 2 contenders and 3 outsiders, the winner of this very special game, incorporating for the first time, TNA, only one of these 5 going after the big one, has never won it...slash666Gnrfan, Malcolm and Evolution are all looking at a 2nd World Title whereas D is looking at a sickening 4th.

In reverse order.  We currently have Evolution in 5th, who has just creeped back into it thanks to Jericho regaining his strap, unfortunately that will most likely be short lived.  Looking ahead to Wrestlemania, that belt is going to be feuded over by the likes of Cena, Batista and Orton.  The big question is when he will drop it.  If Survivor Series is made a Triple Threat Main Event, is it to protect him or his opponents?  If he does sneak out with it then he's only holding it a month tops in my view.  For theories sake, if he does retain, he is merely one man.  Taylor Wilde's push has subsided, and Kizarny is yet to debut, when he does he is not worth anymore than 12 points a week, he ain't getting on PPV.  Umaga when he returns is another solid but not outstanding scorer, as is Finlay who isn't get that ECW strap, considering the defecit as well between this team and Gnrfan's, Evolution chances have just passed by....

This moves us on to Donnie.  Now he has a hell of a lot of making up to do but it can definately be done.  Hardy getting 32 this week will start him off well and although Swagger is going to be Champion, it's not going to be this game.  Roode this weekend should snag 40 as well so that's a good 72 this week before we even get started.  Big Show's definately been a weak link but he might get a squash or two, there are some unlucky things to consider though.  The ECW Gold is NOT taken seriously and it's quite possible that he won't be defending it on PPV and may be in a traditional SS match.  Despite potentially scoring highly I don't think he will win, I think he'll make it closer than most think though and take 2nd place.

In 3rd is slash666 who is falling faster than, ermmm....something that falls really faster.  Bourne injured and replaced with the rarely wrestling Zeke, R-Truth jobbed out cleanly TWO title matches in a row, Batista having a mere...8 day reign...Kofi holding a belt that gets defended about 5 times a year and Consequences Creed on a jobbing streak and seemingly no title in site, final position will probably be 4th I fear, a comeback now and a first title win would be great to see though.

Now onto the surprisingly quiet tag team partner of mine, Malcolm.  The guy with the team that's done so well yet D's still baffled how.  It looks like JBL is feuding with Michaels, Cody can't get the Gold back with his partner on the shelf, with Maria as #1 Contender for the Divas Title Maryse is out in the cold.  What these 3 all have in common is they wrestle regularly and score on a consistent basis.  He also has two very high scorers in The Miz (Hoo-Rah!) and Booker T.  with Booker set for 40 this weekend and The Miz wrestling on ALL 3 shows, that kind of active roster has carried him so far.  And with The Dirt Sheet done with their little D-X feud, and having exhausted their Cryme Tyme one, they may be going after those Tag Belts.  I'd expect him to keep scoring well and just be beaten into 3rd by D.

Lastly, Gnrfan, who has Triple H keeping the belt for the rest of the game.  I mean logic says the money feud for 'Mania is H vs Edge or Taker.  It's possible but why swap the strap now, it's the RAW Belt that's being bounced about, I'd expect him to hold on through til at least the end of this game.  Taker is hotting up now, the build-up to Wrestlemania is getting underway (You see the glare he swapped with HBK? Book it!) so he is becoming more active, he'll be on the next 2 PPVs, winning at least one, we already know at Survivor Series it's also a Gimmick Match, he's points all the way!  Then we have Santino Marella, with all this Honk-A-Meter stuff its bound to get dragged out until nearer the reign, like he misses out by a day...right?  So he has some solid defences in him I'd expect.  Rounding out his team, Dibiase doing an injury angle is a minor problem, he can be replaced, and who is his other star, Awesome Friggin' Kong, Knockout Champ who wrestles nearly EVERY week and is in action on PPV this weekend, minor downside it's not a title match but still, Gnrfan has this in the bag and is straight up Ballin'....1st place, no problem!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #855 on: November 08, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »

Im not sure I'll get 2nd. I definitely screwed up taking Big Show over John Morrison but oh well. I talk a lot of shit, but honestly, I am pretty happy that I at least finally followed up a win with another good performance. So hopefully that streak is broken.

I'd really like to catch Hammy in overall titles.

I am like the US and he is like China. Sure I have more Golds, but he is killing me in the overall title count.

Im not even sure what the count is, but I know its a lot to 4 right now.

If I can win at least 3rd, that would get me one belt closer.

Weird fucking shit could happen.

Orton could win the title at SS.

Maybe HE will be the guy in the triple threat? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Matt Hardy is defending Tuesday ONLY because he isn't defending at SS. Im sure he will be in some kind of ECW vs SD vs Raw type of regular SS match.

If he could be the survivor though, thats still pretty decent pts.

With Roode and Hardy, I could make a dent into Gnrfan's lead this week but u are right Hammy, The only chance Id have is if somehow Orton did win the Title at SS. that is slim to none though.

This week, Kong probably gets 32, PPV win, Impact win, UT and HHH hopefully won't wrestle and hopefully Santino loses by DQ or something to Regal.

So if GNRfan could have a bad week and come in with 32 or better yet 20 *if Kong could lose tomorrow*

I could grab 40 for Roode, 32 for Hardy, 12 for Swagger, 12 for Orton maybe 12 for roode on Impact and 12 for Show on SD

that would get me 120 pts
I would gain 100 right there

The chances of that happening are 10 trillion to one but thats the kind of shit that would have to happen for me to win

although stranger shit has happened on this game.

Remember the Hammy/Jim game. Jim had it in the bag going into Mania or so it seemed.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #856 on: November 09, 2008, 06:36:59 AM »

Gnrfan has this in the bag and is straight up Ballin'....1st place, no problem!

I think the Booker T title will kick me into 2nd.

I think it'll finish:

1/ Malcolm
2/ Gnrfan
3/ D (but i agree d will be closer than mot think)

I think 30 points could seperate all three of us at the end.

I think its destined in the stars that i finish 2nd in both games. Cry

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #857 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »

Here is the implications of this:

I am 150 pts behind

Roode 40    Kong 8
Orton 12    Santino 2 *hopefully he loses by DQ
Hardy/Swagger  44

That would put me 96-10  cutting 86pts off the lead.
Going into Impact, I can possible cut that deficit down to 64pts.

That would make me a contender.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #858 on: November 10, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

Here is the implications of this:

I am 150 pts behind

Roode 40    Kong 8
Orton 12    Santino 2 *hopefully he loses by DQ
Hardy/Swagger  44

That would put me 96-10  cutting 86pts off the lead.
Going into Impact, I can possible cut that deficit down to 64pts.

That would make me a contender.

I can honestly see you catching me D but i don't think you'll catch Malcolm if TNA pushes that Legends Belt.

I need title defences BIG time. Santino hasn't had any for quite a while. Dibiase has lost his title and off TV and Kong has not defended hers since she won it. HHH only ever defends on PPV so at best he'll get me is a couple of matches a month on SD and a PPV.

If HHH loses his title at SS i'm screwed and i'm pretty sure Santino isn't pinning Regal tonight, in fact he might lose his title all together.

Survivor Series could be big for me if all goes well.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #859 on: November 10, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Mickie James, Mike Knox, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Hurricane Helms, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Nicola Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Goldust, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, DH Smith, Domino, Dolph Ziggler, Elijah BurkeEvan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Kenny Dykstra, Lena Yada, Melina, Mick Foley, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Matt Striker, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Turning Point
Eric Young = 38
Sonjay Dutt = 8
Jay Lethal = 13
Consequences Creed = 8
Petey Williams = 13
Jimmy Rave = 13
Homicide = 8
Doug Williams = 13
Tanahashi = 13
Volador = 13
Taylor Wilde = 20
Roxxi = 20
Awesome Kong = 8
Raisha Saaed = 8
Rhino = 20
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 8
Beer Money Inc = 40 Each
Motor City Machine Guns = 8 Each
Booker T = 40
Christian Cage = 8
Kurt Angle = 24
Abyss = 12
Samoa Joe = 12
Kevin Nash = 24
Sting = 45
AJ Styles = 13

RAW
William Regal = 42
Santino Marella = -5
Mike Knox = 12
D'Lo Brown = 5
Rey Mysterio = 12
Kane = 5
Batista = 12
Cody Rhodes = 5
Beth Phoenix = 32
Mickie James = 5
Chris Jericho = 12
Shawn Michaels = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 55
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 3
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($0) = 20
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 17
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth ($100,000) = 20
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 40
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Kizarny ($38,000) = 32
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 13
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 72
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($45,000) = 24
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Maryse, Booker T, The Miz ($100,000) = 45
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Lance Cade, Festus, Manu ($0) = 17

1. Gnrfan = 728
2. Malcolm = 683
3. slash666 = 632
4. D = 615
5. Evolution =  596
6. Hammy = 548
7. Timothy08 = 538
8. sweet616 = 494
9. Mr Cowbell = 432
10. high_times = 421
=. Jim = 421