Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:49:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Unreleased GNR
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unreleased GNR  (Read 9439 times)
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« on: July 06, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »

Looking for a Unreleased GNR DVD from any Era.  Willing to Trade a Unreleased Metallica Pro-Shot for it.  I have 2 Unreleased Pro-Shots.  If interested in a Trade please PM me.  Must be Unreleased....

I am Not interested in Unreleased Alternate angels of shows already released.

the show must be unreleased, or it must be a older show that is Master Sourced and not circulating.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 08:35:35 PM by MASTERS_ONLY » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:06:41 PM »

nothing like trading hoarded stuff a joke it should all be released

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
wadey
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »

how about vegas 01.......... Wink

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 08:48:04 AM »

nothing like trading hoarded stuff a joke it should all be released

I wouldn't believe you if you said you had it anyway.

As for Rare Trades or Unreleased shows... it's a harmless part of the hobby.  If you can't handle it..get out of the fire.
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »

how about vegas 01.......... Wink

Pro shot for Pro shot sure, if yours actually existed.... Wink
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »

it is not a harmless trading it is hoarding

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »

care to provide some proof?

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »

care to provide some proof?

the only person that will get proof is the person with the best trade offer.

if you have anything worth trading for you would have already PM'd me.  I wont be posting anything "proof" wise in the open forum.

and to those who already PM'd me, i'll check into the shows offered and let you know ....

ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

it is not a harmless trading it is hoarding

How is it hoarding when I'm offering it for trade?

Hoarding would be having a show, and never releasing it.

I'm not doing that.

Shouldn't you be listing shows you don't have on your make believe trade list?

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »

hoarding is getting the shows as well not releasing lets release the gnr u get otherwise hoarding

ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

hoarding is getting the shows as well not releasing lets release the gnr u get otherwise hoarding

LMFAO, it all depends on the other Trader if he wants it released.  I have to respect the other Traders wishes.  It's that simple.

if you don't understand that, you must find this hobby very stressful.

Remember it's a hobby and supposed to fun.

Put whatever label you want on it... Hoarding?  I call it trading...end of story.

I hear there is quite a bit of selling that goes on in the GNR Community, so i don't blame some Filmers/Collectors for not wanting some of their stuff out in the public domain.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »

i find it retarded people think they need to hide shit period

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 10:26:51 PM »

the fact of the matter is if someone has an unreleased show it is theirs.  they can do whatever they want with it.   if they just release it on a forum it would be worthless.  put yourself in the shoes of someone who actually has something rare... would you rather just give it away for nothing or trade it for something equally as rare.  i don't have a single thing that is considered rare... but i understand the mkt.  dont rip the guy for just trying to realize the value of something he has.  i just hope that enough trading occurs so eventually the 2001 vegas dvd surfaces. 
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 10:49:16 PM »

i find it retarded people think they need to hide shit period

Ya know, in a perfect world everything would be released.  But just talking with you annoys me enough to want to never release anything i have.  How old are you?  LMFAO

as for the 2001 Vegas Pro shot, that and a UK Pro shot from 1991 are out there I've seen screen shots.  But i hear both are incomplete as they were recorded on 120M VHS Tapes and started early.  The 1991 being longer and missing more than the 2001.

and no i wasn't able to get them in trade as they were not available for trade at the time.

and no i no longer have the screen shots as my powerbook fried on me 2 years ago and i lost everything on the drive.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 12:12:47 AM »

see the reason i think it should all be released it does not make it no fun nomore when u try to find shit all u here is this guy hords this this 1 hords that. if all u have is hords tradfing with other hords it never comes out

ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 01:34:27 AM »

see the reason i think it should all be released it does not make it no fun nomore when u try to find shit all u here is this guy hords this this 1 hords that. if all u have is hords tradfing with other hords it never comes out

Well, i've been collecting for a loooong time and it's easier now to collect and trade then it was 10 or 15 years ago.  All you have to do now is hop on some torrent site and hit download.  Thats why most traders don't find the Rare unreleased shit, because you actually have to work for it.  Most don't even know who to ask or where to look.

it's fun and some what of a challenge to find that rare gem.  You lose appreciation for it when all you have to do is click and download.  I bet the Majority of the traders don't even watch half the shows they download.  it's all about quantity not quality.

anyway, if anyone else has any offers for a trade just PM me and we can start from there.

Time Bomb, keep on downoading.......  rofl

remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 07:05:39 AM »

Well, i've been collecting for a loooong time and it's easier now to collect and trade then it was 10 or 15 years ago.  All you have to do now is hop on some torrent site and hit download.  Thats why most traders don't find the Rare unreleased shit, because you actually have to work for it.  Most don't even know who to ask or where to look.

it's fun and some what of a challenge to find that rare gem.  You lose appreciation for it when all you have to do is click and download.  I bet the Majority of the traders don't even watch half the shows they download.  it's all about quantity not quality.

yeah, it's actually true what you say... I used to trade a lot myself before 'the internet era'. And it WAS a lot of fun! Remember the contacts with bootleg companies & the music fairs... but I also see a difference in the bootleg community of the end '90s and now. Look at all those 2002 tour bootlegs we have and the amount of bootlegs from 2006-2007... People seem to film less I guess..

anyway, I don't think I've got some true gems, but check out my (dated) site: remcognr.tk

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
ROACHVILLE
Opening Act

HDV Masters For Trade

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »

Looking for a Unreleased GNR DVD from any Era.  Willing to Trade a Unreleased Metallica Pro-Shot for it.  I have 2 Unreleased Pro-Shots.  If interested in a Trade please PM me.  Must be Unreleased....

bump
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

sending a pm
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 10:00:26 AM »

Interested in LA GUNS ft. Axl n' Izzy?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: