Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  nice to know this guy pays NO taxes and has FREE healthcare here in the U.S
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: nice to know this guy pays NO taxes and has FREE healthcare here in the U.S  (Read 9550 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« on: May 09, 2008, 03:35:33 AM »

10-year-old gives birth in Idaho; Suspected illegal immigrant charged with rape

A 37-year-old man is charged with raping a 10-year-old girl who gave birth last month in Idaho.

"St. Anthony Police said they were notified of the young girl's pregnancy by medical personnel after she went in for treatment at a doctor's office," KIFI-TV reports on its website.

One day later, the ABC affiliate says the young mother delivered a 6-pound girl at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho.

KIDK-TV says Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, a suspected illegal immigrant, is being held at the Fremont County Jail. He's due in court next week to face rape charges.

"I wouldn't have believed a 10-year-old could conceive in the first place," Fremont County Sheriff Ralph Davis tells the Associated Press.

The CBS affiliate has more on the local reaction.

"A hospital spokesman would not discuss the condition of the girl or the baby and would not say if either was still in the hospital," the paper says.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:22:59 AM »

Where does it say he has free healthcare?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

hes an illegal immigrant.....thats where...didnt you read it? Roll Eyes

man i should really dumb down some of the sarcasm for some of you...
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 04:04:10 PM »

Yes, why does that mean he has free healthcare? And moreover, what does it have to do with the story?

I don't think it's possible for you to dumb down any more.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

Yes, why does that mean he has free healthcare? And moreover, what does it have to do with the story?

because he is an illegal alien!!!! thats why...they go to schools here for free and get free healthcare....do you think they get turned away at the hospital? NO!!! who pays that? we do!!!  the point of me posting this story was to take a jab at how well illegal aliens are treated here...not what the actual story was about...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:33:49 PM by Mustaine for President » Logged
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »

because he is an illegal alien!!!! thats why...they go to schools here for free and get free healthcare....do you think they get turned away at the hospital? NO!!! who pays that? we do!!!

I know it has a lot of words but read this

http://rand.org/news/press.06/11.14.html

....assuming that you didn't, a few points.

1. Not everyone goes to hospital. I've never been (as a patient) in my whole life.
2. Some illegal immigrants have health insurance.
3. Some illegal immigrants pay health costs out of pocket.
4. Some doctors and hospitals eat the cost of unpaid expenses out of their own pocket.
5. Illegal immigrants tend to use health services much less than US legal residents for various reasons.
6. Not everything you hear on talk radio is true.

So while it is conceivable that he has had healthcare paid by taxpayers it's by no means obvious or even probable. Also he's 36, quite likely came here after school age so didn't receive a free education either.

I still don't get your point other than the conflation of various things that concern you - are you implying that all illegal immigrants are child rapists? I think the guy should be deported in two pieces, and pay for any medical expenses for neck wounds himself, but it doesn't really have much to do with free gay indoctrination education.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »

The moral to the story is that we need to secure our own border and stop giving illegals a free pass in this country.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »

The point of me posting this was to show that here is a guy who is here ILLEGALLY who is taking advantage of the system we have going around committing henious crimes...that is all...now you want to defend him by showing me that a small percentage actually dont get free health insurance....so that makes it OK?? you know damn well the vast majoirity...(close to all) actually DO get free healthcare...why do you find the need to make so many excuses for someone who shouldnt be here in the first place?

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »

The moral to the story is that we need to secure our own border and stop giving illegals a free pass in this country.

thank you.....he gets it.....whats wrong with  you Tap?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »

Simple solutions for simple people. Can you explain to me what 'securing the borders' means in practice, and who will do it, and how much it will cost, and who will pay for it?

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »

The point of me posting this was to show that here is a guy who is here ILLEGALLY who is taking advantage of the system we have going around committing henious crimes...that is all...now you want to defend him by showing me that a small percentage actually dont get free health insurance....so that makes it OK??

Another classic strawman. How am I defending him?

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »

TAP, don't waste your time.  Don't you understand the solution to this predicament was barring the 10 year old girl from the hospital?  Perhaps if we set the precedent these animals don't deserve healthcare, they'll learn their lesson!   Roll Eyes

Jesus, does it even say if the 10 year old was an illegal alien or was it just the creep who inseminated her?  If there was any kind of justice, he'd be rotting in a cold, dark prison subjected to maddening solitary confinement for the rest of his (hopefully) long, long life.  (all this of course if the DNA test shows he's the monster)

I do agree we need to do a better job of controlling who enters and leaves the country, but those who are already here aren't going anywhere.  What's the number?  16 million?  4 million of those children?  It aint gonna happen, and if it did, our economy would be in the shitter...more than it is right now.  Offer immediate naturalization to all illegal aliens who learn to speak English proficiently and who don't have violent criminal records.  It's that simple.

Finding a scapegoat for all the nation's ills with immigrants is foolish.  Blaming the poor and lazy doesn't work either.
Try looking at the billions wasted in corporate welfare.  Wealthy corporations, American and foreign, receive a much bigger chunk of our tax money than the poor fucks, legal and illegal.  Why worry about pennies when dollars are being wasted.

btw, have you met some of the folks who come here from Latin America illegally?  Do you know what they do for their livings?  Do you honestly think they're getting rich at your expense?  The funniest part about all this is it's the protected businesses that are to blame for hiring illegal aliens!  If businesses didn't hire them illegally, there'd be no issue here now would there?   Wink

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

TAP, don't waste your time. 

Friday is my time wasting day, what's your excuse  Grin

Don't you understand the solution to this predicament was barring the 10 year old girl from the hospital?  Perhaps if we set the precedent these animals don't deserve healthcare, they'll learn their lesson!   Roll Eyes

Jesus, does it even say if the 10 year old was an illegal alien or was it just the creep who inseminated her?  If there was any kind of justice, he'd be rotting in a cold, dark prison subjected to maddening solitary confinement for the rest of his (hopefully) long, long life.  (all this of course if the DNA test shows he's the monster)

I do agree we need to do a better job of controlling who enters and leaves the country, but those who are already here aren't going anywhere.  What's the number?  16 million?  4 million of those children?  It aint gonna happen, and if it did, our economy would be in the shitter...more than it is right now.  Offer immediate naturalization to all illegal aliens who learn to speak English proficiently and who don't have violent criminal records.  It's that simple.

Finding a scapegoat for all the nation's ills with immigrants is foolish.  Blaming the poor and lazy doesn't work either.
Try looking at the billions wasted in corporate welfare.  Wealthy corporations, American and foreign, receive a much bigger chunk of our tax money than the poor fucks, legal and illegal.  Why worry about pennies when dollars are being wasted.

btw, have you met some of the folks who come here from Latin America illegally?  Do you know what they do for their livings?  Do you honestly think they're getting rich at your expense?  The funniest part about all this is it's the protected businesses that are to blame for hiring illegal aliens!  If businesses didn't hire them illegally, there'd be no issue here now would there?   Wink

Some might call you pragmatic, some might call you a far left liberal whackjob.....and you wouldn't have to go beyond this thread to find them  ok

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 07:07:45 PM »

TAP, I'm starting to think that's what I am!  I never thought I could be labeled a far left liberal whack-job!   Embarrassed  Is this what I really am???   nervous  confused   Grin

TAP, keep fighting the good fight.   beer

Mustaine, you said:  "because he is an illegal alien!!!! thats why...they go to schools here for free and get free healthcare....do you think they get turned away at the hospital? NO!!! who pays that? we do!!!  the point of me posting this story was to take a jab at how well illegal aliens are treated here...not what the actual story was about..."

What should we do with the children of illegal aliens?  They are citizens of this country under the law.  Why are you pissed about them going to public school where they'll actually learn how to speak English, get an education, and contribute as hard-working tax-paying adults in the future?

Now, you want to bar them from medical care?  Should we let them die in the Emergency Room waiting areas?  "Sorry sir, you will have to go over there and just bleed to death, have a nice day!"  Are you serious? 

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 07:31:35 PM »

TAP, I'm starting to think that's what I am!  I never thought I could be labeled a far left liberal whack-job!   Embarrassed  Is this what I really am???   nervous  confused   Grin

Well yes, you obviously spend a lot of time thinking which makes you an egghead, that puts you even to the left of the Clintons, and only barely to the right of Black Voters. I'm starting to suspect you may even have a college degree.....

Think of it like this

"Illegal alien. Secure the borders"

It defines the problem and solves it in five words with a catchy slogan, you don't even have to think about the words because  talk radio already did it for you. If you were a conservative you'd be done already and could spend the rest of the evening being happy.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 08:06:29 PM »

The point of me posting this was to show that here is a guy who is here ILLEGALLY who is taking advantage of the system we have going around committing henious crimes...that is all...now you want to defend him by showing me that a small percentage actually dont get free health insurance....so that makes it OK??

Another classic strawman. How am I defending him?

because you defending him by saying "not all" of these people are getting free healthcare AND "look at his age, he didnt get free schooling here" so i guess that makes it ok then right?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 08:08:19 PM »

Simple solutions for simple people. Can you explain to me what 'securing the borders' means in practice, and who will do it, and how much it will cost, and who will pay for it?

sure can...

we fine the business owners for hiring illegal aliens.....as long as there is a job here for them it doesnt matter how big a wall you build or how many minutemen you have protecting the border...they will find a way...and this goes for ALL illegal aliens....no matter what country they are from
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »

The solution is simple. Carrying it out is complex. But the issue must be addressed and not ignored.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

Well yes, you obviously spend a lot of time thinking which makes you an egghead, that puts you even to the left of the Clintons, and only barely to the right of Black Voters. I'm starting to suspect you may even have a college degree.....

Think of it like this

"Illegal alien. Secure the borders"

It defines the problem and solves it in five words with a catchy slogan, you don't even have to think about the words because  talk radio already did it for you. If you were a conservative you'd be done already and could spend the rest of the evening being happy.

^ classic TAP.  Great stuff.  beer  I'm such an elitist.   hihi

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 05:36:04 AM »

One could start by deploying some of the offshore troops, or bring the National Guard back from Iraq so they can guard the nation.

The question isn't how much it will cost and who will pay for it.

It's: How much is the current situation costing, and who's paying for it?

This, of course, is not in the interest of the government, who gets their cheap labor and racial stirrings to keep the public distracted from other pressing issues.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: