Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  the Bon Jovi thread
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the Bon Jovi thread  (Read 191548 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1720 on: November 12, 2009, 10:25:49 PM »

U can get a Download of the album right now on Amazon.com for 3.99!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1721 on: November 13, 2009, 03:55:39 PM »

Yeah i saw that.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1722 on: November 13, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

just met Bon Jovi at a signing in NYC,,they were really cool.  Jon Bon Jovi made fun of me for wearing a Raiders hat(he is a giants fan).  It's always cool when a band takes time out to meet with their fans..good times.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1723 on: November 13, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

just met Bon Jovi at a signing in NYC,,they were really cool.  Jon Bon Jovi made fun of me for wearing a Raiders hat(he is a giants fan).  It's always cool when a band takes time out to meet with their fans..good times.

Wearing a Raiders hat to meet a hardcore Giants fan. That's gutsy!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:36:16 PM by Timothy25 » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1724 on: November 14, 2009, 12:25:01 AM »

Not really in this day and age since the Raiders SUCK!!!  And have for sometime.  If they were a good team, then it might've mattered more.  I remember Axl mentioned at the show in Boston (I believe) how he was a Raiders fan and still hadn't gotten over the Patriots beating them in the Snow Bowl, Tuck Rule Game, what have you.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1725 on: November 14, 2009, 02:03:58 AM »

how many people were there?

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1726 on: November 15, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »

haha yeah i didnt even think about it cause I wear Raiders hats everywhere.  D, not sure how many wristbands they did...at least 500 I would imagine, that seems to be the number Best Buy usually does...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1727 on: November 15, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

Any estimates on sales figures for the album in its debut week?

I didn't notice Jon out promoting quite as heavily this time around.  Maybe I just missed him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1728 on: November 15, 2009, 07:43:06 PM »

Ive heard around the 150-160 range

Lost Highway did 260,000 but that was after the AI appearance

they haven't done much TBH, they were invited to play at the Berlin Wall anniversary

They did Today Show and they are going to be on that Inside the Actors Studio show

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1729 on: November 15, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

they haven't done much TBH, they were invited to play at the Berlin Wall anniversary

They did Today Show and they are going to be on that Inside the Actors Studio show
Is that good enough to debut at #1?  Yeah, usually Jon pops in on the Stern show when they have a new album out, seeing as he's friends with Howard.  Not this time though.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1730 on: November 15, 2009, 08:13:38 PM »

They did a lot for Lost Highway due to it being a country flavored album and needing to sell it plus they didn't go on tour till 6 months after it was released

With this album, they have a HUGEEEEEEEE tour that will last almost 2 years, so i guess they will let the tour do the promoting as they are doing that album sells with a ticket thing Prince started which will inflate sales.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1731 on: November 15, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »

They did a lot for Lost Highway due to it being a country flavored album and needing to sell it plus they didn't go on tour till 6 months after it was released

With this album, they have a HUGEEEEEEEE tour that will last almost 2 years, so i guess they will let the tour do the promoting as they are doing that album sells with a ticket thing Prince started which will inflate sales.

Yeah that sale with the ticket thing is gonna get them a lot of sales. They'll get 3 just from my family alone. I hope its a physical cd and not a digital download though. I like having an actual cd.
robd788
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1732 on: November 16, 2009, 03:59:14 AM »

The 150-160 was before the weekend so it will be more than that.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1733 on: November 16, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »

The 150-160 was before the weekend so it will be more than that.

The second week should be even more. A lot of shows went on sale to the general public today and each ticket comes with the album.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1734 on: November 16, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »

Got tickets for the Dallas show today!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1735 on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »

Bon Jovi debut at number 1 selling over 165k copies of The Circle

Hell Yeah!

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1736 on: November 17, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »

I'm really interested at week 2 sales with all those concert tickets being sold.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1737 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

New Bon Jovi DVD out on November 23rd!
In 2008 Bon Jovi returned to New York City from a globe-spanning, world-conquering tour to rock their spiritual home of Madison Square Garden.

That night was an epic, career-spanning set of greatest hits including 'Always', 'Wanted Dead or Alive' and 'Livin On A Prayer'.

Now for the first time you can experience the power of live Bon Jovi in stunning high-definition and surround sound with the release of 'Live At Madison Square Garden' on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Watch the trailer here.

In an exclusive Blu-Ray bonus feature you can discover the inner secrets of one of the biggest success stories in rock music history courtesy of Bon Jovi's first-ever documentary feature.

Threading intimate band interviews together with candid scenes of life on the road, 'When We Were Beautiful' is a vivid no-holds-barred look at 25 years of brotherhood in one of the greatest rock & roll bands of all time.

'Live From Madison Square Garden' is released on November 23rd worldwide (except in the US and Canada).

Pre-order from Amazon
Pre-order from play.com
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1738 on: November 18, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

Hell Yeah!

there is NO let up in these guys...it is amazing that these guys starting topping the charts in the mid 80's and have never stopped!! makin jersey proud!  beer
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1739 on: November 18, 2009, 06:47:53 PM »

Hell Yeah!

there is NO let up in these guys...it is amazing that these guys starting topping the charts in the mid 80's and have never stopped!! makin jersey proud!  beer

Yep 25 years plus worth, quite amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 93 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: