Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:50:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 143072 times)
GeraldFord
« Reply #440 on: December 30, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »

This thread is an absolute shitstorm, you'd think people would be happy at least for a little while reading this.

Not really happy.

More like concern over the reason why the label has found the confidence to announce a release date for this epic.

We don't know when the label got the album. It could have been within the last few months and the label is waiting for a spring release...

Wish we got an update though...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #441 on: December 30, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »

jarmo you always say how people ignore what they want of your posts. well you completely ignored that fact that it was pointed out how you proved ibelieveinaxl's point when he said that you sit 'on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion'.

once again, a hypocrite.

If I say "I'm just showing you why you're wrong", I'm on a high horse.

If I say "I'm showing you why I think you're wrong", I'm a hypocrite.

Amusing..... This coming from people who want to show me I'm wrong, but choose to ignore my questions.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »

jarmo you always say how people ignore what they want of your posts. well you completely ignored that fact that it was pointed out how you proved ibelieveinaxl's point when he said that you sit 'on your high horse if someone disagrees with your opinion'.

once again, a hypocrite.

Amusing..... This coming from people who want to show me I'm wrong, but choose to ignore my questions.

/jarmo

so, you are avoiding the question...again, i ask you, besides quoting richard and baz, does the label have the cd? yes or no? the label does not have the cd, just admit it, or clear it up..yes or no, period...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »

for all of you that feel jarmo is all-knowing, did you notice that he has not once on this thread answered the question directly about whether the cd has been handed over to geffen? he just states baz said it and richard did, so its true. and did you also notice that for days , jarmo was no where to be found on this thread. interesting....

All-knowing? Is that supposed to be insulting?

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.  Smiley

so, i'll ask him" Jarmo-according to your personal information (not baz, not richards statement) has the cd been handed over to geffen.

I don't have any "personal information" regarding the matter.

I find it a bit amusing that you "demand" me to answer a yes/no question in a thread where you choose to ignore my questions. 

And I'm the hypocrite..... hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2007, 05:52:59 PM »

for all of you that feel jarmo is all-knowing, did you notice that he has not once on this thread answered the question directly about whether the cd has been handed over to geffen? he just states baz said it and richard did, so its true. and did you also notice that for days , jarmo was no where to be found on this thread. interesting....

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.? Smiley

so, i'll ask him" Jarmo-according to your personal information (not baz, not richards statement) has the cd been handed over to geffen.

I find it a bit amusing that you "demand" me to answer a yes/no question in a thread where you choose to ignore my questions.?

/jarmo

so, you sort of admit you have no clue about the cd....and you still didn't answer my question. you hold yourself out on your site that you have all the answers and the info and when i ask you a simple question about whether the label has the cd, you do not answer the question. i'll help you out, the label does not have the cd. i wish they did, but they dont....

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #445 on: December 30, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

so, you sort of admit you have no clue about the cd....and you still didn't answer my question. you hold yourself out on your site that you have all the answers and the info and when i ask you a simple question about whether the label has the cd, you do not answer the question. i'll help you out, the label does not have the cd. i wish they did, but they dont....

I do? I think you do....

I can't answer a question based on knowledge I don't have.....

Just like you can't promote and release an album that's not completely recorded....  Smiley

/jarmo

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #446 on: December 30, 2007, 05:59:15 PM »

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.? Smiley

I find it a bit amusing that you "demand" me to answer a yes/no question in a thread where you choose to ignore my questions.?

/jarmo

Give it a rest already, will ya?

I find it fairly humorous that you won't take Richard or Sebastian's word on something, only Jarmo's. ?

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #447 on: December 30, 2007, 06:00:45 PM »

/jarmo

Give it a rest already, will ya?

I find it fairly humorous that you won't take Richard or Sebastian's word on something, only Jarmo's. ?

i would hope Jarmo doesnt need anybody speaking for him or trying to shore him up..dont worry, you are still one of his top friends on myspace...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #448 on: December 30, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »

I find it fairly humorous that you won't take Richard or Sebastian's word on something, only Jarmo's. 

I think he wants to impress you all because he knows more than me (the all knowing me).  Smiley

dont worry, you are still one of his top friends on myspace...

Somebody's paying attention to my "top friends".  Grin

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:03:09 PM by jarmo » Logged

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #449 on: December 30, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »

/jarmo

please, how stupid/naive do you think we are? you are on this site 24/7. you respond to everything on your site, man. so, i'll just help you out here. the first post regarding richards email was at 10:49 am on 12/24/20007. You were on this site for many hours on the 24th. you posted at 6:20pm, 7:49 pm, and 11:02 pm. you were also on your site all day on the 26th..too many posts to shows, but here are a few: 7:19, 7:52, 8:30, 10:30, you get the point and then your first reponse to the fortus thread isnt until 12/27 at 12:52...so , please don't use the holiday as your excuse for ignoring the topic..you were all over your site, as you always are , every single day.....

user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #450 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »

once again, a hypocrite.

/jarmo

uh, jarmo, actually, if you look, none of your questions have been directed towards me, so i havent ignored any of them.

and for this:

"

If I say "I'm showing you why I think you're wrong", I'm a hypocrite."

well, obviously. youve put yourself in that position. claim to not ban and insult people because their opinions vary with yours, you do it right there. and youd obviously be sitticlaing on your high horse if you claimmed to know exactly how the process for finishing CD would happen, because simply, you dont, and i dont expect you to claim you do.

you easily could have avoided putting yourself in this situation but not banning and insulting those who strongly express opinions which do not comply with your own.

and this from you: "And I'm the hypocrite.....  hihi" towards ibelieveinaxl, is the exact type of insulting sarcasm im talking about. and it doesnt even make sense. you wanna know why? cause hes not a hypocrite

hyp?o?crite     
?noun
1.   a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

now im not saying that ibelieveinaxl hasnt ignored parts of your posts, but he never pointed you out for doing the same (making him a hypocrite), until recently, to prove the point that you are, in fact, a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:09:53 PM by user FKA webmoster » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #451 on: December 30, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »

i would hope Jarmo doesnt need anybody speaking for him or trying to shore him up..dont worry, you are still one of his top friends on myspace...

That is fairly creepy that you even know that.

By the way, I have the right to express my opinion as well as anyone else on this board and you, sir, are highly annoying. ?You keep asking the same questions 50 different ways when the answer is staring you right in the face. ?You keep demanding things that in reality you have no right to. ?

You took a nice thread and turned it into a dissertation of nonsense. ?Why?Huh?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #452 on: December 30, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »

Anyway, I believe it's called a holiday. In my case, we call it Christmas.  Smiley

/jarmo

please, how stupid/naive do you think we are? you are on this site 24/7. you respond to everything on your site, man. so, i'll just help you out here. the first post regarding richards email was at 10:49 am on 12/24/20007. You were on this site for many hours on the 24th. you posted at 6:20pm, 7:49 pm, and 11:02 pm. you were also on your site all day on the 26th..too many posts to shows, but here are a few: 7:19, 7:52, 8:30, 10:30, you get the point and then your first reponse to the fortus thread isnt until 12/27 at 12:52...so , please don't use the holiday as your excuse for ignoring the topic..you were all over your site, as you always are , every single day.....

are you a stocker?
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #453 on: December 30, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »

I find it fairly humorous that you won't take Richard or Sebastian's word on something, only Jarmo's.?

I think he wants to impress you all because he knows more than me (the all knowing me).? Smiley

dont worry, you are still one of his top friends on myspace...

Somebody's paying attention to my "top friends".? Grin

/jarmo

there you go again, jarmo. i could care less about impressing anyone about what i know. all that i want is for fair and reasonable conversation/debate here. you are the one that always tries to tear down anyone who disagrees with you and that post shows how you feel you are so high and almighty when you even suggest i am trying to g-d forbid tring to impress people of my knowledge over your all-knowing knowledge...how dare i do that? i would never do that to the king...never..i know better..

%ibelieveinaxl%

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »

/jarmo

are you a stocker?

Do you not find this creepy that he keeps track of this?

I can't imagine why Jarmo would be on the site he runs every day, ya know?

And I know he doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him, I think the fact that you are stalking him all over the site and his other webpages speaks volumes.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #455 on: December 30, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

/jarmo

are you a stocker?

And I know he doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him, I think the fact that you are stalking him all over the site and his other webpages speaks volumes.

it is a little bit odd.   keeping track of when people are on their sites n shit.. 

and besides I've never seen Jarmo claim to have any knowledge on whether or not the album has been turned in.   Dude is assuming things, and it looks like he has some creepy thing for jarmo.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #456 on: December 30, 2007, 06:16:44 PM »

/jarmo

are you a stocker?

just trying to show how he says one thing and does something completely different, that's it. he called me out on it, so i thought i needed to respond, period.

user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #457 on: December 30, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »

/jarmo

are you a stocker?

it is a little bit odd.   keeping track of when people are on their sites n shit.. 

and besides I've never seen Jarmo claim to have any knowledge on whether or not the album has been turned in.   Dude is assuming things, and it looks like he has some creepy thing for jarmo.

uh, you do realize that you can view all of any users posts? with about two clicks? its really not that hard. you can do it at just about any forum...
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2007, 06:19:18 PM »

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're creepy.
Let go, it's the internet.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #459 on: December 30, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »

/jarmo

are you a stocker?

uh, you do realize that you can view all of any users posts? with about two clicks? its really not that hard. you can do it at just about any forum...

i'm still not going to take the time to track down each time someone posted.  surely theres better things to do with one's time?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: