Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:29:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Relationship Question
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Relationship Question  (Read 19721 times)
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 11:23:39 PM »

I'm going to get hammered for this, but what the hell. Dude, you're a Junior in college. What are you ...23 or 24? Hose everything you can get your hands on. If you have to spend over a couple of weeks on it, move on to the next. Keep a couple in play at all times. When you get older, you will look back on these days with fondness. They will all be out of your life by then anyway.
Sman...you....you sexy bastard you.....dog rofl
there is SOME merit in his statement....SLC you are a dog too yes

SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »

Yea, you like dirty dawgs doncha?
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 11:26:57 PM »

Yea, you like dirty dawgs doncha?
hawt dalai lama momma say 'yea'......don't spank so hard next time.

GeraldFord
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 12:39:53 AM »

Hello fellow Gunners. I had a simple question involving a girl I hope I could get some advice on.

I am currently a Junior in College. I am without a girlfriend recently for the first time since I started here. A few weeks ago, I met a girl that I found to be very cute. We have hung out some and have plans to continue to do so in the future. I have found myself extremely attracted to her.

However, she started a relationship with a guy less than a week before we met. I have never once been one to meddle in another person's affairs, but I really don't want to see this girl get away.

My question is whether I should pursue, and if I should what I should do. I like this girl alot but would have to be a dick, and if I should leave it alone then I will. I have not really been in this situation so I thought I'd ask my friends here for some help.

Thanks.

Just be her friend for now...

See how it goes with the other bloke...

Look at dating other people as well.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 02:20:11 AM »

Gentleman?

This is where you fail.

Other than that listen to lisa.

I try to explain the gentleman thing; I got friends who are real nice to girls, a.k.a. gentleman, they don't get the pursue.

Not one. The women they have ain't due pursue.

I've had my moments. Actually I've told my friends "that one I will have." And I have. Every time. So maybe I havent been able to keep 'em, but I've had them. And I'm not talking one night either.

So I haven't done this by being a "gentleman", but rather going for the bad boy-thing. You all know how the saying goes.

lol i was? expecting you to go.

"right this is my advice, tell the guy he pisses you off, kick his ass and ride off with the girl into the night!"

well, after you nailed the things "right", the guy usually comes to confront you? hihi (which sometimes gives you a broken nose (if you're too drunk to block) and cash income as a bonus!)

Girls don't like a guys who starts fights, but rather those who finnish them.? ok

One of my ex's were a: "I saw her; had to have her" - kinda thing.

So I failed the time I saw her the first time, the second time few days from that she had broken up with her current bf and followed me home.

Eventually the guy came to pick a fight, but never dares to follow it through. So we got a lot of bad blood with the guy and he lost his face totally to the girl sending messages on her phone how I'll get hurt. And on how he never followed through with the threat. I did confront him a few times and all he did? was trying to get some other guy to fight me.

Eventually I had enough and asked him if I'd need to jerk off to a cup and make him drink it so when he finally got something manly' in him, he could be able to follow his threats through.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 05:44:18 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »

Sman...you....you sexy bastard you.....dog

Sman sez: satisfaction garanteed

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »

Well it looks like I'm striking out. Thanks for the advice guys. beer

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 03:31:24 PM »

Hello fellow Gunners. I had a simple question involving a girl I hope I could get some advice on.

I am currently a Junior in College. I am without a girlfriend recently for the first time since I started here. A few weeks ago, I met a girl that I found to be very cute. We have hung out some and have plans to continue to do so in the future. I have found myself extremely attracted to her.

However, she started a relationship with a guy less than a week before we met. I have never once been one to meddle in another person's affairs, but I really don't want to see this girl get away.

My question is whether I should pursue, and if I should what I should do. I like this girl alot but would have to be a dick, and if I should leave it alone then I will. I have not really been in this situation so I thought I'd ask my friends here for some help.

Thanks.

From experience.

Leave the situation alone. Be a friend to her, and see how her relationship develops.

Alot of young men, by nature, are changeable. The relationship may not last.

If it does, however, respect her and let her go. There are many more great ladies out there. Take your time
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 03:34:41 PM »

Thanks.

From experience.

Leave the situation alone. Be a friend to her, and see how her relationship develops.

If it does, however, respect her and let her go. There are many more great ladies out there. Take your time

Thanks man. I have decided to just let it be and see if they take their course.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 04:08:17 PM »

Thanks.

From experience.

Thanks man. I have decided to just let it be and see if they take their course.

Cool   Cool

I have fond memories of ladies I liked at college  Grin and their other halves  Tongue

You do move on and meet other people. The difficulty in life is that it never stops and you have to eventually.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »

Yeah I hear ya. I keep my eyes open anyway at this point. So I either end up somewhere else or end up with her, and either way I win. Not to broken up about. Maybe a bruised ego, but nothing more.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »

I said it before, I'll say it again, you've got a great outlook on this.  You'll be just fine. 

Mysteron said, "From experience.

If it does, however, respect her and let her go. There are many more great ladies out there. Take your time"

Gotta like that advice.   beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 08:28:02 PM »

I can't believe someone on here said to not take a woman's advice on this subject.  All of the long term and really meaningful relationships I have had I was always friends with the person 1st.  Because frankly, why would I want to date someone I wouldn't even want to be friends with?

It depends on what you are looking for I guess.  The guys point of view on here will probably get you laid(which isn't a bad thing at your age).  The ladies and Axl4Prez (who is an awesome guy by the way) will tell you how to keep someone. Wink
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 09:21:03 PM »

Ha!  Thanks L.   beer

Being the happy old married guy is great, but when my advice starts sounding like all the ladies', it makes ya wonder.   hihi  ...wait a minute, I did recommend a recipe club at the next pre-show meeting.   nervous  What's happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   crying

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »

Just wanted to give you guys an update, since everyone was so helpful. The girl and I are just friends, and we get along pretty well, which is nice, as you can never have too many good friends.

I went on a semi-blind date (knew what she looked like, but had never met.) last night. I decided to go to see Dane Cook in DC with her, which scored some pretty nice points. We had a really great time, show was great, though I know not all of you probably like his style.

As we were leaving, we bumped into a friend of hers, who was out with a guy friend. We got to the Metro station and it was so packed we decided to get some drinks. The other guy in the group decides he is buying us drinks, which is pretty damn cool.

So we talk in this place for a couple hours, and we really hit it off. Great time, great girl, can't wait to get together again.

Had great moment parting ways at the train. Unbelievable.

Thanks for your help guys.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »

if she is not in your face within two weeks, let it go ... it's a waste of time.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »

? ...wait a minute, I did recommend a recipe club at the next pre-show meeting.? ?nervous? What's happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ?crying

It's OK dude, cilantro can do that to a guy.  It happens to the best of us.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 03:19:36 PM »

I knew Larry King would understand!  hihi  I was expecting so much more from cilantro!  That was so disappointing. 

I'm going to give red beans and rice a go tomorrow...any ideas?  We've never had the dish...I figured I'd make it during the early football game tomorrow.  Wish me luck, and if you have any ideas for what I can serve along with the red bean and rice, I'm all ears.   peace

P.S. to stay on topic of course,  GunnerOne84, glad the night out on the semi-blind date went well.  It's too bad GNR isn't rolling through right about now...now that would be one helluva date night.   beer
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 03:21:51 PM by Axl4Prez2004 » Logged

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »

Hey, great to hear you met someone new!  Congrats!  Nice one with the Dane Cook, I bet she LOVED that, I know I would have! Grin

PS-Axl4Prez, do you have any nice, single and handsome relatives for me that love to cook as much as you do?Huh??  I kid, I kid!
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2007, 12:32:24 PM »

Just so you know, women are evil people.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: