Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:34:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military  (Read 24119 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2007, 03:08:19 AM »

As I told you all many times, I was against the war from day 1. 

Man are you full of it.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2007, 03:15:23 AM »

i stopped reading after this.   

I'm guessing it's not the first time you've stopped reading something.

when its ridiculous as what you've suggested. yes.  why waste my time.  But, I'm sure you could point me to some websites with irrefutable data that 9-11 was an inside job.  B/c EVERYTHING on the internets is true.

I can't type anymore though, I have to finish watching Loose Change  rofl

Bush could go on national television admitting it and you still wouldn't believe it, so why bother trying.

Boy are you in for a surprise. Like the little kid who discovers Santa isn't real.

um no, if bush came out and said he was behind 9-11, i'd believe him.  hes not though.  with all the people who hate bush and his admin out there, don't you think a truly credible voice (not the site admins of your silly sites) would come out with some information that was leaked to him/her that bush was behind it?

when does this surprise come?  Is it like waiting for the rapture or something?  rofl
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:25:28 AM by Lil' Butters » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2007, 03:22:47 AM »

? As I told you all many times, I was against the war from day 1.?

Man are you full of it.

No, it's just easier for you to peg me as a neo-con.  My reasons for being against the war are different than yours and in some aspects not altruistic at all.  However, I have no problem with us being there now and hope we're allowed to do what is best for the region and ultimately the US.  I was against the rhetoric and rationale of the popular anti-war crowd in late '02 and early '03.  I was also against the "freedom fry" bullshit as well.  Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and I couldn't care less who has nuclear weapons.  Because Iraq posed no direct threat to us, I didn't care to invade, but I'll admit that I thought it would be alot easier to win then it has been.  But go ahead, pull some quote of mine from 3 years ago and you'll see that I've been saying the same thing since I joined this board.

I have no real interest in going to war with Iran now.  An air war won't win the fight and that last thing I want is boots on the ground there - that will be world war 3.  However, as soon as I feel Iran poses a threat to us, you bet your ass I'll support a full invasion.  One of us is sensible and doesn't let personal ideology blind us.  Here's a hint, it isn't you.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2007, 03:27:33 AM »

and you completely avoided my comment about the iraq war chicken hawks.

What is there to say?  I can't expect congressman and Presidents to go off to war.  Do I get pissed off everytime I see some rich college Republican talk about how important the war is while they sip on their Natti light, you bet your ass.  As I told you all many times, I was against the war from day 1.  I was a CR, and I constantly argued with the chickenhawks.  I don't address it because it isn't worth addressing.  Just like I don't respect liberals who have never served and their opinions on how the military should be ran.  I call bullshit on both sides.  The Hannity's who are too good to serve and would never dare dawn the uniform and the Moore's who view anyone who does bear the uniform as morons who were duped.

To make it perfectly clear, I take issue with anyone who wants to send our military into harms way without ever have been part of that institution.  However that may be, that doesn't necessarily negate their arguments and make them wrong.

so its worth addressing "the pussy" who won't fight a bullshit war when called upon to do so, but NOT worth addressing the ACTUAL pussy who is all talk when it comes to fighting a bullshit war but wants someone else to do all the fighthing?

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2007, 03:31:53 AM »

What is there to say?? I can't expect congressman and Presidents to go off to war.? Do I get pissed off everytime I see some rich college Republican talk about how important the war is while they sip on their Natti light, you bet your ass.? As I told you all many times, I was against the war from day 1.? I was a CR, and I constantly argued with the chickenhawks.? I don't address it because it isn't worth addressing.? Just like I don't respect liberals who have never served and their opinions on how the military should be ran.? I call bullshit on both sides.? The Hannity's who are too good to serve and would never dare dawn the uniform and the Moore's who view anyone who does bear the uniform as morons who were duped.

To make it perfectly clear, I take issue with anyone who wants to send our military into harms way without ever have been part of that institution.? However that may be, that doesn't necessarily negate their arguments and make them wrong.

so its worth addressing "the pussy" who won't fight a bullshit war when called upon to do so, but NOT worth addressing the ACTUAL pussy who is all talk when it comes to fighting a bullshit war but wants someone else to do all the fighthing?

I don't recall seeing any chest bangers here that haven't signed up.  I have seen a surplus of posters saying they'd flee to Canada as if that is something to be proud of.  In terms of who is the bigger pussy, I would say the one who actually runs away is the bigger pussy than the one who just stands there and talks shit.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2007, 03:46:20 AM »

What is there to say?  I can't expect congressman and Presidents to go off to war.  Do I get pissed off everytime I see some rich college Republican talk about how important the war is while they sip on their Natti light, you bet your ass.  As I told you all many times, I was against the war from day 1.  I was a CR, and I constantly argued with the chickenhawks.  I don't address it because it isn't worth addressing.  Just like I don't respect liberals who have never served and their opinions on how the military should be ran.  I call bullshit on both sides.  The Hannity's who are too good to serve and would never dare dawn the uniform and the Moore's who view anyone who does bear the uniform as morons who were duped.

To make it perfectly clear, I take issue with anyone who wants to send our military into harms way without ever have been part of that institution.  However that may be, that doesn't necessarily negate their arguments and make them wrong.

I don't recall seeing any chest bangers here that haven't signed up.  I have seen a surplus of posters saying they'd flee to Canada as if that is something to be proud of.  In terms of who is the bigger pussy, I would say the one who actually runs away is the bigger pussy than the one who just stands there and talks shit.

so you can only criticize people on this board and not members of the media or your favorite bloggers/talking heads (why doesn't coulter sign up?). 

i think the one running is at least acting, the one who is talking is, well, just talking.  actions speak louder than words.  cliche, but true.

name one person who has said they would flee to canada btw?!?!!?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2007, 03:47:11 AM »

I don't recall seeing any chest bangers here that haven't signed up.  I have seen a surplus of posters saying they'd flee to Canada as if that is something to be proud of. 

There is no "surplus" of posters claiming they'd flee up north, you're lying again.

In terms of who is the bigger pussy, I would say the one who actually runs away is the bigger pussy than the one who just stands there and talks shit.

So I guess that means you're only one notch below the draft dodgers on the pussy meter huh?

No, it's just easier for you to peg me as a neo-con.

You are, at least you lie like they do.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2007, 05:30:56 AM »

I'm all about going to Canada.  All the poutine, figgy duff and cod fish you can fathom, plus the awesome Canadian women!  Viva La PEI.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2007, 05:43:58 AM »

I would say the one who actually runs away is the bigger pussy than the one who just stands there and talks shit.

Yeah, refusing to risk your life so that the big guys can stuff their pockets is real cowardly.

In fact, refusing a Government order is the definition of cowardice to you, is it not?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 07:43:33 AM »

TEHRAN: Iran's leaders maintained their defiance of the West on Sunday, with the president announcing that Tehran had 3,000 active centrifuges to enrich uranium and the supreme leader appointing a war veteran and ideological hard-liner as the new commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards.

While the details of the announcements did not signal any significant change of course for Iranian policy, the pairing of the messages appeared intended to reaffirm Iran's refusal to back down in the face of pressure from the United States over Tehran's nuclear program and its role in Iraq, political analysts in Iran said.

MORE

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 09:26:57 AM »

I don't recall other nuclear powers threatening to wipe other countries off the map. That makes a big difference.

That's a western media lie. The translation is a falsehood.

Also, who are they willing to sell nukes to?

Well, the U.S. sold it to them, so who should we be worrying about the most?

Are you Iranian? It just seems absurd that the translation was false.

Can you provide any evidence the US sold nuke secrets to them? We've been enemies of Iran since their Islamic Revolution & 1979 hostage crisis.

Iran-Contra.  U.S. sold arms to Iran to finance the Contras in Nicaragua.  It happened under the Reagan administration.
VIP

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »

Good. I hope they use it.

They won't.
Dang  Sad
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 12:50:02 PM »

I don't recall other nuclear powers threatening to wipe other countries off the map. That makes a big difference.

That's a western media lie. The translation is a falsehood.

Also, who are they willing to sell nukes to?

Well, the U.S. sold it to them, so who should we be worrying about the most?

Are you Iranian? It just seems absurd that the translation was false.

Can you provide any evidence the US sold nuke secrets to them? We've been enemies of Iran since their Islamic Revolution & 1979 hostage crisis.

Iran-Contra.  U.S. sold arms to Iran to finance the Contras in Nicaragua.  It happened under the Reagan administration.

We did sell arms to Iran, not nuclear technology.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »

We did sell arms to Iran, not nuclear technology.

we sold anti-tank missles, and maybe a few F-14 parts.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »

Don't reap the benefits of being registered and the blessings this country offers if you're just going to run.
I don't think muslims (they're americans too, hello mutli-culturaism) are very keen on going there. hihi

USA doesn't get officialy military invaded,
-people running to Canada if invaded/attacked would maybe be cowards as you say, protesting against war however is nothing but sensible.

The soldiers are doing nessesary work still, give that the situation is as it is...what is right at this stage has both complicated pros and cons.

No one is reaping benefits of USA while in Canada either, people are simply revolting against desicions that they never participate in.
The rest of the world didn't participate either, I bet they are cowards too?

If I bombed a muslim church, some people may call me out on it. Tongue
I don't tho even when I am against (nothing against sheltering refugees for humanitary reason or anything rasistic) having that/them in Scandinavia.

The Norwegians that did sabotage against the occupying Nazi's got awarded medals for their resistance, and the Iraks? Here's for peace peace

« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:52:19 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2007, 03:25:50 PM »

So I guess that means you're only one notch below the draft dodgers on the pussy meter huh?

What part don't you get?  I have no control of when I go over.  And if I were to go over right now that would in no way change any of the lies and hate that come out of your mouth.  I could be a liar and claim I've been over there 5 times and you wouldn't know the difference.  I got commissioned well into the war and fully expect to be sent over.  How dare you belittle me because I haven't been sent over yet, as if that is something I can control.  Here's a challenge to you big J, find a way for me to go over (I'm sure you know alot about the military) and I'll sumbit the fucking paperwork tomorrow.  You will of course make some off-color remark and avoid the issue entirely. 

Frankly I don't care what some college dropout has to say about me and world affairs.  You were too fucking dumb to get through something as easy as college so I have no interest in what website you've gone to today to feed you your opinion.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »

Don't reap the benefits of being registered and the blessings this country offers if you're just going to run.
I don't think muslims (they're americans too, hello mutli-culturaism) are very keen on going there. hihi

USA doesn't get officialy military invaded,
-people running to Canada if invaded/attacked would maybe be cowards as you say, protesting against war however is nothing but sensible.

The soldiers are doing nessesary work still, give that the situation is as it is...what is right at this stage has both complicated pros and cons.

No one is reaping benefits of USA while in Canada either, people are simply revolting against desicions that they never participate in.
The rest of the world didn't participate either, I bet they are cowards too?

If I bombed a muslim church, some people may call me out on it. Tongue
I don't tho even when I am against (nothing against sheltering refugees for humanitary reason or anything rasistic) having that/them in Scandinavia.

The Norwegians that did sabotage against the occupying Nazi's got awarded medals for their resistance, and the Iraks? Here's for peace peace

What are you talking about?

I said that Americans who run to Canada to avoid the draft are cowards.  They reaped all the pleasures and protections of being an American citizen, but as soon as their country called on them, they run away.   And Canada sure as hell reaps benefits from America.  No one fucks with Canada because the US is right below them.  Canada can spend all its money on social programs and not on Defense because the US protects them via proxy. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »

What part don't you get?  I have no control of when I go over.  And if I were to go over right now that would in no way change any of the lies and hate that come out of your mouth.  I could be a liar and claim I've been over there 5 times and you wouldn't know the difference.  I got commissioned well into the war and fully expect to be sent over.  How dare you belittle me because I haven't been sent over yet, as if that is something I can control.  Here's a challenge to you big J, find a way for me to go over (I'm sure you know alot about the military) and I'll sumbit the fucking paperwork tomorrow.  You will of course make some off-color remark and avoid the issue entirely. 

Frankly I don't care what some college dropout has to say about me and world affairs.  You were too fucking dumb to get through something as easy as college so I have no interest in what website you've gone to today to feed you your opinion.

I think you have a big GOP crush on me, that's what I think.

More than anything it appears that you are trying to get me to release more personal info to stick your "SLC" folder. Ain't gonna happen. You have my name, I'm sure you can make good use of the internet, and find out more about me on your own.

Anyway, like I said, all I see is a tough talker who still has not put his money where his mouth is. You berate those you view as "cowards" while doing nothing more than posting on the forum along side of them. You're a complete and utter fraud.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2007, 03:55:47 PM »

find a way for me to go over (I'm sure you know alot about the military) and I'll sumbit the fucking paperwork tomorrow.

Ask for a transfer to an Eng. Batt. Those dudes see more shit in a day than most do in a lifetime. I don't know what your MOS is, but they are always looking for a few good sappers
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:01:46 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

find a way for me to go over (I'm sure you know alot about the military) and I'll sumbit the fucking paperwork tomorrow.

Ask for a transfer to an Eng. Batt. Those dudes see more shit in a day than most do in a lifetime. I don't know what your MOS is, but they are always looking for a few good sappers

I'm not an Engineer officer.  Although I was a 12C when I was enlisted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: