Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:59:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  GOP Senator arrested in men's room for trying to be the head man
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOP Senator arrested in men's room for trying to be the head man  (Read 21582 times)
SLCPUNK
« on: August 27, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »

LOL!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!!

I can't stop laughing!

Lewd conduct in men's room
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 11:23:43 PM »

Man and I thought Alberto was the only one going down today!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too much!!!!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 11:41:57 PM »

its pretty surreal.  how many threads are we going to have about these guys!  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

its pretty surreal.  how many threads are we going to have about these guys!  hihi

Hey man, I think I changed my mind. I believe in God now, and I think she has a great sense of humor!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: George Michael has got NOTHING on these guys!!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:48:37 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
GeraldFord
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 02:13:25 AM »

What is it with these guys?

At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot.... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area. Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 02:17:59 AM by Mitt Romney » Logged
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 03:11:16 AM »

So what this whole GOP take on homosexuality is.......it's wrong and immoral and against all of God's wishes.....UNLESS, you're doing it in a public bathroom for money or with underage boys?  At least that's what I'm gathering from all my research so far.  It's wrong and they're fighting against it tooth and nail, but the minute they're off the clock...they're on the co...well you know where I'm going with that.  Either way, I'm almost afraid to use any public restrooms now in fear of Dick Cheney trying to pull a "C-Bass" on me!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 03:17:46 AM »

From "Meet The Press," 1999:

SEN. CRAIG: Well, I don't know where the Senate's going to be on that issue of an up or down vote on impeachment, but I will tell you that the Senate certainly can bring about a censure reslution and it's a slap on the wrist. It's a, "Bad boy, Bill Clinton. You're a naughty boy." The American people already know that Bill Clinton is a bad boy, a naughty boy.

I'm going to speak out for the citizens of my state, who in the majority think that Bill Clinton is probably even a nasty, bad, naughty boy. The question issue now is simply this: Did he lie under oath? Did he perjure himself and did he obstruct justice? And that's where we're trying to go now in this truth-seeking process.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 03:44:15 AM »

and Clinton being a naughty boy has to do with?....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 03:54:01 AM »

Well you know, naughty boy for Senator Craig is basically:

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 04:32:54 AM »

What! he's one of the village people!!  Shocked

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 04:36:29 AM »

What! he's one of the village people!!? Shocked

He's Mr. Slave silly, jeethus christ!

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 04:39:26 AM »

Look like a biker(e) to me......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »

the totall hypocrisy of these bathroom cruising republicans that seem to be coming out of the wood work.  at least Bill was with a woman!

That post was hysterical Booker.  It actually sounded like something from a south park episode.

"the president is a very naughty boy!"hahahah

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 11:15:12 AM »

What! he's one of the village people!!  Shocked

He's Mr. Slave silly, jeethus christ!

"fuckin fags, fags cant married, fags cant adopt children, fucking fags" LOL mr garrison.

html sucks
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 11:16:20 AM »

Man I find that word offensive!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 11:16:55 AM »

Man I find that word offensive!

its a quote from south park, i was continueing his joke, calm down.

html sucks
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 11:18:30 AM »

its pretty surreal.? how many threads are we going to have about these guys!? hihi

Hey man, I think I changed my mind. I believe in God now, and I think she has a great sense of humor!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: George Michael has got NOTHING on these guys!!!

I'm sure there's a 2 man stall available for those guys

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 11:20:17 AM »

She's ok it's just the headband is wrapped a little too tight.  Lighten up please.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 11:23:02 AM »

What is it with these guys?

At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot.... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area. Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times.
Maybe he needed to borrow some toilet paper.  He needed just a 1 square oh and a handie.

GeraldFord
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 12:45:02 PM »

GOP Senator Pleaded Guilty After Restroom Arrest
Idaho's Craig Denies 'Inappropriate Conduct,' Says He Regrets Entering Plea

By Paul Kane and Shailagh Murray
washingtonpost.com Staff Writer and Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, August 28, 2007; A01

Sen. Larry E. Craig pleaded guilty earlier this month to misdemeanor disorderly-conduct charges stemming from his June arrest by an undercover police officer in a men's restroom at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, a court spokeswoman and the senator's office said yesterday.

Craig issued a statement confirming his arrest and guilty plea, which were reported in the Capitol Hill newspaper Roll Call. But the Idaho Republican maintained that he had not engaged in any "inappropriate conduct" and that the airport police misunderstood his behavior.

"At the time of this incident, I complained to the police that they were misconstruing my actions. I was not involved in any inappropriate conduct," Craig said. "I should have had the advice of counsel in resolving this matter. In hindsight, I should not have pled guilty. I was trying to handle this matter myself quickly and expeditiously."

Now in his third term, Craig, 62, has been a member of the Senate Republican leadership and ran unsuccessfully in 2002 to become the GOP whip, the No. 2 leadership job. He has been a prominent figure on gun rights and Western land issues, and he resigned yesterday as Idaho chairman of the presidential campaign of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (R).

Craig "did not want to be a distraction," said Romney spokesman Matt Rhoades, "and we accept his decision."

Roll Call, citing a copy of a report by airport police, said officers had been conducting a sting operation inside the men's room because of complaints of sexual activity there. The police report gives this account of the arrest:

The undercover officer was monitoring the restroom on June 11. A few minutes after noon, Craig entered and sat in the stall next to him. Craig began tapping his right foot, touched his right foot to the left foot of the officer and brushed his hand beneath the partition between them. He was then arrested.

While he was being interviewed about the incident, Craig gave police a business card showing that he is a U.S. senator. "What do you think about that?" Craig asked the officer, according to the report obtained by Roll Call.

Airport police declined to comment last night. Nancy Peters, a spokeswoman for the Hennepin County District Court, confirmed the charges. She said Craig paid $500 in fines and was placed on one year's probation, beginning Aug. 8, the date he pleaded guilty. He could face an additional $500 in fines and a 10-day jail sentence if he violates probation.

Senate GOP leaders said yesterday that they were shocked by the news but declined to comment further. "We just found out about this incident late this afternoon," said Josh Holmes, a spokesman for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

Because Craig pleaded guilty to a crime, the incident may be reviewed by the Senate ethics committee. Its chairman, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), declined to comment last night.

In 2006, a gay activist said he had spoken with men who had sexual encounters with Craig, including in the restrooms at Union Station. Craig's office told the Spokesman-Review of Spokane, Wash., that the allegations were "completely ridiculous."

The activist, Mike Rogers, who runs the Web site BlogActive.com, has complained about Craig's opposition to gay rights. The conservative senator has supported an amendment to the Constitution banning same-sex marriage and voted for the Defense of Marriage Act in the 1990s. Craig, who served in the National Guard, has also spoken out against homosexuals serving in the military.
Craig was a member of the "Singing Senators," a now-defunct Republican barbershop quartet. It included Sen. Trent Lott (Miss.) and then-Sen. John D. Ashcroft (Mo.), who broke up the group when he was named attorney general.

Craig was chairman of the Republican Policy Committee, the fourth-ranking GOP leadership job, from 1996 to 2002. He also played a prominent role in recent immigration battles, championing rights for illegal farmworkers -- an advocacy that made the staunch conservative an unlikely target of groups opposing illegal immigrants.

Craig is married and has three grown children. He will complete his third Senate term next year, after serving 10 years in the House, and speculation has swirled for months that he may retire. Spokesman Dan Whiting said the senator will announce his decision this fall.

On June 30, Craig reported $550,000 in the bank for a reelection race, a healthy sum in the heavily Republican state.

His leading Democratic challenger is former congressman Larry LaRocco, a Boise banker and onetime Senate staffer. He already is campaigning aggressively, baling hay and laying pipe on a "Working for the Senate" tour. LaRocco reported raising $80,000 through June 30 and has lost repeated attempts at state office, including a House race to Craig in 1982 and a bid for lieutenant governor in November. He served two terms in the House in the early 1990s.

On the Republican side, if Craig does not run again, one colorful match could pit veterinarian Rex Rammell against Jim Risch, who as governor had ordered state officials to kill elk that had escaped from Rammell's ranch, in order to prevent the possible spread of disease. Rammell was arrested in September 2006 after scuffling with state wildlife officials, but he was acquitted and later sued the state for $1.3 million, according to the Idaho Statesman newspaper.

Risch has said he is interested in Craig's seat if the senator retires. Another potential GOP candidate is Rep. Mike Simpson.

Staff researcher Madonna Lebling contributed to this report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/27/AR2007082701235_pf.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: