Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 10:01:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 298723 times)
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2006, 12:30:55 AM »

Its confusing because why does it specify "tommorrow" for the website but specifies "September 30th" for ticket sales? Wouldn't they use "tommorrow" on both topics?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
EET_FUK
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2006, 12:32:59 AM »

Folks, you're getting this mixed up. I think someone said in the other thread that this press release is going to be RELEASED to the press TOMORROW, the 29th. That means that website will go up on the 30th. The press release we've all been lucky enough to read has only been sent to GNR forum administrators. It's an early heads-up for all of the hardcore fans like us. The general public will receive the PR tomorrow and we'll all get the website on the 30th. Just my 2 cents, but y'all got this mixed up.

Oh shit! Maybe this guy is right!

It could end up being the 30th.. gay!

Yep, from what I could tell, the press release never uses the phrase "September 29th." It only uses the word "tomorrow" when talking about the website. That means that tomorrow from the actual press release is Saturday.

But look at the last line of the PR, it kind of contradicts it:

The itinerary for the "Chinese Democracy" North American Tour is as follows. Tickets for most dates go on sale on the 30th of September with up to the minute information and pre-sales available now at gunsnroses.com.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2006, 12:33:43 AM »

Its confusing because why does it specify "tommorrow" for the website but specifies "September 30th" for ticket sales? Wouldn't they use "tommorrow" on both topics?

Good point.

We'll see soon.. im going to sleep soon. I've stayed up for the leaks.. webcasts.. ect. But not tonight.. haha

gnrevolution.com
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2006, 12:33:56 AM »

You would think so, but if this press release is indeed supposed to be for the 29th, then that "tomorrow" would refer to the 30th. But I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was really just a "pre" press release, meaning that they were giving all of us a heads up on the web site's launch. But I doubt it.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2006, 12:35:17 AM »

Folks, you're getting this mixed up. I think someone said in the other thread that this press release is going to be RELEASED to the press TOMORROW, the 29th. That means that website will go up on the 30th. The press release we've all been lucky enough to read has only been sent to GNR forum administrators. It's an early heads-up for all of the hardcore fans like us. The general public will receive the PR tomorrow and we'll all get the website on the 30th. Just my 2 cents, but y'all got this mixed up.

Yep, from what I could tell, the press release never uses the phrase "September 29th." It only uses the word "tomorrow" when talking about the website. That means that tomorrow from the actual press release is Saturday.

They could alter the wording of the press release. Maybe it is Friday. They may have just put that in for the hardcore internet fans. They could easily say "up now" in the one coming up.
We'll see.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2006, 12:36:21 AM »

They could alter the wording of the press release. Maybe it is Friday. They may have just put that in for the hardcore internet fans. They could easily say "up now" in the one coming up.
We'll see.

Yeah, I hope you're right about that. That'd be a cool surprise. Not that it matters. One day is nothing compared to all the waiting we've been doing. LOL.
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:46 AM »

I can only say... OH MY GOD, yes please at last !!!!!!!!!!!  Cry hihi peace

//JK
EccoTides
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

We'll see.

Yeah, I hope you're right about that. That'd be a cool surprise. Not that it matters. One day is nothing compared to all the waiting we've been doing. LOL.

Indeed, I can handle a day or two. Seems like clear sailing from hear on out.  ok
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2006, 12:58:57 AM »

Shit I was working late, now I can't work... I keep coming in here and refreshing gunsnroses.com.
 rant

//JK
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2006, 01:06:10 AM »

Let's make it clear. Geffen would be fucking idiots to release Chinese Democracy the day after Christmas.

Mid-November IMO is the most likely.
Dadud3
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2006, 01:09:16 AM »

Let's make it clear. Geffen would be fucking idiots to release Chinese Democracy the day after Christmas.

Uhh, we already established this.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2006, 01:12:45 AM »

Uhh, we already established this.

OH RLY?

Roll Eyes

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2006, 03:55:09 AM »

the one that hinted at December 26th as the release date.

no it didn't. it said that it comes out at one of the 13 tuesday's that's left int this year, not on the 13th tuesday

i can't believe we're getting a real site, with updates and all. that's so awsome! after all these years with fuckin gnronline.com....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 05:03:50 AM by xBrownstonex » Logged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
aramelus
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2006, 04:55:34 AM »

Any idea when the site will launch?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2006, 05:03:17 AM »

tomorrow

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2006, 05:08:40 AM »

So it is official.... this is the Chinese Democracy tour.... meaning the album should deff be out mid tour IMO.

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2006, 05:15:07 AM »

Shit I was working late, now I can't work... I keep coming in here and refreshing gunsnroses.com.
 rant

and I have deadlines  rant

anythinggoes
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2006, 05:15:27 AM »

Guns n' Roses
Exclusive GN'R presale tickets. The official site for Guns n' Roses
www.MLB.com/Guns_and_Roses

anyone else tried the link at the top of the page yet
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2006, 05:21:48 AM »

I get a 404 error man.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2006, 05:22:42 AM »

Guns n' Roses
Exclusive GN'R presale tickets. The official site for Guns n' Roses
www.MLB.com/Guns_and_Roses

anyone else tried the link at the top of the page yet

"The page you requested no longer exists.
Please select from the list of MLB club sites below."

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: