Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:04:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL 2007 Season - Discuss it all here
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2007 Season - Discuss it all here  (Read 145002 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #800 on: February 03, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »

This one will go down in the history books. Giants win!!!  beer

I think the reason for the Giants' win is pretty obvious: they put Brady on his ass...a lot.

As I said earlier, the Giants D-Line was the mvp of that game...absolutely dominating.  Some might say there was no goat in that loss for the Patriots...but if there's blame it should fall squarely on the shoulders of that atrocious o-line.

Definitely agree with you there. The giants defensive line manhandled the pats offensive line and brady all day.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #801 on: February 03, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

Is it me, or are some of the usuals conspicuously absent from the thread this evening?  Grin

You've noticed that too huh?  hihi
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2008, 12:00:08 AM »

Is it me, or are some of the usuals conspicuously absent from the thread this evening?  Grin

Can't blame them, really.  I wouldn't want to come in here to be served the biggest shit sandwich ever, either.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »

All U gamblers pay close attention

Take The Giants and the under

U can thank me later

Giants are getting 12pts and the over/under is 53.5

NE will win this game but its gonna be way more defensive than the regular season finale. Nerves,adrenaline etc will cause a low first half.

NE will win the super bowl but it will be 27-21

no worse than 31-21

Did anyone take my advice?

I wish u guys would've listened. I know my football and u guys would've won some big cash!!

i didn't take your advice but i put my money on the giants, margin of victory of 1 to 6 points, the money line was +600.     I also bet that the first scoring of the game would be the Giants with a TD pass at +350.   I lost that one, but I put more money on the first prop.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2008, 12:59:14 AM »

Can't blame them, really.  I wouldn't want to come in here to be served the biggest shit sandwich ever, either.

No i don't blame them either.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2008, 01:08:23 AM »

Me so happy.

Me want to cry! *bizarro Seinfeld*

Anyway, after six years of this bullshit, I'm so exuberant!

I loved it when Belicheat scurried off the field before time ran out!

This is the best Super Bowl I have ever witnessed.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2008, 01:08:36 AM »

How bout them Colts!!  rofl 

I try to not gloat, but since you started it, I have the perfect quote for this occasion:

"Na-na-na-na-na-na. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha." ~Eric Cartman

2-1 so far, if the Giants win i'll be 3-1. So go Giants!!  hihi

They just tied it so looks like its gonna be 14-14 at half. Hopefully the Giants can keep the upset hopes alive.  smoking

Indeed.  Grin

I loved it when Belicheat scurried off the field before time ran out!

Randy taught him that one.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2008, 01:13:34 AM »

^BURN!  Grin

Eli is THE MAN when it comes to the two minute drill!

I have so much respect for him.

I used to call him Peyton Manning's little sister.

Not anymore.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »

^BURN!  Grin

Eli is THE MAN when it comes to the two minute drill!

I have so much respect for him.

I used to call him Peyton Manning's little sister.

Not anymore.

This kind of makes Archie the little sister...that's weird.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2008, 01:17:40 AM »

Did the commercials stink this year, or what?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #810 on: February 04, 2008, 01:20:21 AM »

I have a theory about this.  People used to watch for the game, so companies came up with great commercials to keep you from getting chips or pissing...attention grabbers, really.  Then the story became "great commercials," so people started watching for the commercials (to some extent).  Knowing people would be watching the commercials anyway, companies started playing it safer.  Less risky, less crazy, less funny...more regular. 

Some were good, this year.  The "Godfather" spoof was amusing, as was the stock trading baby that threw up.  I don't remember too many others off hand. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #811 on: February 04, 2008, 01:25:00 AM »

I have a theory about this.  People used to watch for the game, so companies came up with great commercials to keep you from getting chips or pissing...attention grabbers, really.  Then the story became "great commercials," so people started watching for the commercials (to some extent).  Knowing people would be watching the commercials anyway, companies started playing it safer.  Less risky, less crazy, less funny...more regular. 

Some were good, this year.  The "Godfather" spoof was amusing, as was the stock trading baby that threw up.  I don't remember too many others off hand. 

The Budweiser Clydesdale commercial was cool.  And I liked Carlos Mencia's spot.

Is it me, or were Alice Cooper and Richard Simmons in the same spot?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #812 on: February 04, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »

I think the lamest one might be the talking stain one. I was watching and like wtf?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #813 on: February 04, 2008, 01:33:34 AM »

I think the lamest one might be the talking stain one. I was watching and like wtf?

It was too Family Guy for my liking.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2008, 01:35:30 AM »

So Randy Moss is already blaming the coaching staff for the loss cause they didn't throw him the ball enough.  Are we surprised by this? Cause you know they should throw the ball to the man thats double covered and not the open one  hihi
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2008, 01:37:07 AM »

It was too Family Guy for my liking.

Yeah it was. All of the ads can be watched on myspace tv if there are any you wanna see again or missed.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2008, 01:38:07 AM »

So Randy Moss is already blaming the coaching staff for the loss cause they didn't throw him the ball enough.  Are we surprised by this? Cause you know they should throw the ball to the man thats double covered and not the open one  hihi

Randy won't be a Patriot in 2008.

It was such a low scoring affair.

Tom Brady took it up the ass when Plaxico said the Patriots wouldn't go over 20.  Burress turned out to be right.

Oh, and kudos to Plaxico Burress for having the cajones to make a prediction and follow through on it!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #817 on: February 04, 2008, 01:40:05 AM »

Yes, but I have it on good authority that Alice killed him after they finished filming.

No shit?  I missed this.  Must go to espn.com now!

I hope that Brady says this:

"Well, our idiot receiver got liquored up and was runnin' his mouth..."  hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #818 on: February 04, 2008, 01:41:59 AM »

Randy won't be a Patriot in 2008.

It was such a low scoring affair.

Tom Brady took it up the ass when Plaxico said the Patriots wouldn't go over 20.  Burress turned out to be right.

Oh, and kudos to Plaxico Burress for having the cajones to make a prediction and follow through on it!

Yeah major props to him for that. I have to admit when i heard his prediction i thought he'd just piss off the pats and they'd kill. He made the prediction then put the dagger through their hearts with less than a minute to play.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #819 on: February 04, 2008, 01:43:21 AM »

Yes, but I have it on good authority that Alice killed him after they finished filming.

No shit?  I missed this.  Must go to espn.com now!

I hope that Brady says this:

"Well, our idiot receiver got liquored up and was runnin' his mouth..."  hihi

Yeah its on the blog here. http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: