Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:20:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228093 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy listing at BestBuy.com and other online stores
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy listing at BestBuy.com and other online stores  (Read 82305 times)
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »

8 weeks was bare minimum.
you dont achieve anything by doing bare minimums.
if 8 is the minimum, then 12 weeks is reasonable.

Where do you get this idea?  Huh

I don't remember hearing the words 'bare minimum' or 'at least' or anything like that in relation to how long it takes to complete a CD once it's turned in...   no

i do.  when axl gave that statement around christmas i think it was, about the release possibly being march 6, he did say something about 6 to 8 weeks being the mimimun amount of time needed to release it once it's turned in.

in all honesty, 9/17 is feasible.

let's keep our fingers crossed, again.

No, here's what he said...

"It takes approximately 8 weeks for an album to hit the shelves once it has been turned in to the record company. For whatever reasons it appears it may have been mistakenly inferred by management that this could be condensed to three. That being said this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6th. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Any and all other dates have been made up by others for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that though tentative everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons you will also be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience.

oh, i guess i wasn't exact, huh?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2007, 11:15:14 PM »

2008:

U2, Whitney Houston, Green Day, REM, Panic! At The Disco, Britney Spears, Coldplay, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Radiohead, Aretha Franklin & Guns N' Roses.

http://los40.com.co/noticias/451522.asp

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
irishtwilight
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »

At this point would it really surprise anyone if Chinese Democracy got bumped to  08?
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »

At this point would it really surprise anyone if Chinese Democracy got bumped to? 08?

its been bumped every year since 1999....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

It's only had one tentative release date.

Considering the tour just ended with no new dates scheduled and the fact that mixing was happening earlier in the year, I personally think we're closer than ever to its release.

I don't share the pessimistic views of some fans and I think the summer tour was just the beginning of something great.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »

The fact that no tour plans have been made so they can set up the release of the record is comforting in my opinion. It means they are trying to get the record out there ok

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »

Considering the tour just ended with no new dates scheduled and the fact that mixing was happening earlier in the year, I personally think we're closer than ever to its release.

I don't share the pessimistic views of some fans and I think the summer tour was just the beginning of something great.

/jarmo
Do you know something we don't? rofl
(Beofre you ban me, I'm only fucking around. hihi)

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
ToonGuns
Headliner

Invest in those memories!

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »

Axl did say we would be notified of any new date... and as we haven't been notified of anything yet I can't see it coming out at least before November. That allows time for it to be "announced", for the buzz to grow and for the single and propor promo work to be completed in advance.

A bad day in Rock N Roll is better than a good day at work!

Leeds Festival, UK - 23/08/2002
Download Festival, UK - 11/06/2006
Newcastle Arena, UK - 19/07/2006
Nottingham Arena, UK - 19/05/2012
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2007, 08:10:37 AM »

Hope the c.d. is released but whatever the case maybe, we can't do anything about it.  I think it's forth coming but only time will tell.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2007, 07:17:34 PM »

That God Listens to and Leaves the 2007 !

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2007, 04:58:00 AM »

/jarmo
exactly my thoughts. "The emphasis now is to put the new album out" and "expect the unexpected" are just good things in my opinion. Unexpected? A september or octuber release date would be unexpected. I'm as optimist as you.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2007, 07:16:27 AM »

Axl did say we would be notified of any new date... and as we haven't been notified of anything yet I can't see it coming out at least before November. That allows time for it to be "announced", for the buzz to grow and for the single and propor promo work to be completed in advance.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzz? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzzz? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz..? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? buzz?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?                          ?? ?buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzzzzz....? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzzzzzzzzz...? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? zzzzzzz...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ToonGuns
Headliner

Invest in those memories!

« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2007, 04:22:24 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzz? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzzz? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz..? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? buzz?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzzzzz....? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?buzzzzzzzzzz...? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? zzzzzzz...

I'm impressed!

A bad day in Rock N Roll is better than a good day at work!

Leeds Festival, UK - 23/08/2002
Download Festival, UK - 11/06/2006
Newcastle Arena, UK - 19/07/2006
Nottingham Arena, UK - 19/05/2012
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2007, 01:56:30 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? buzz

I'm impressed!

Wasn't me......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »

/jarmo

Of course we are.? Smiley

Assuming that it's going to be released someday, then every day we're closer to Chinese Democracy.? And closer to death of course.? Smiley

But it would appear that the release is not a high priority for the band which is a shame. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2007, 10:41:32 PM »

/jarmo

Assuming that it's going to be released someday, then every day we're closer to Chinese Democracy.? And closer to death of course.? Smiley

But it would appear that the release is not a high priority for the band which is a shame.?

Not a high priority. If that aint a totally misinformed opinion, I don't know what is!

Axl is living and breathing this album.........
His brain would be in overdrive.........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

2008:

U2, Whitney Houston, Green Day, REM, Panic! At The Disco, Britney Spears, Coldplay, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Radiohead, Aretha Franklin & Guns N' Roses.

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

lmfao I just watched this and I almost cried... the worst thing is that radio channel only plays tropipop and reggaeton songs, so I dunno why they talk about GN'R and his forthcoming album lol

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2007, 12:44:18 AM »

2008:

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

lmfao I just watched this and I almost cried... the worst thing is that radio channel only plays tropipop and reggaeton songs, so I dunno why they talk about GN'R and his forthcoming album lol

So basically what is the page saying? That GN'Rs new album will be out in 2008?
What language is that? Not quite Spanish.....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2007, 01:25:58 AM »

/jarmo

But it would appear that the release is not a high priority for the band which is a shame.?

Not a high priority. If that aint a totally misinformed opinion, I don't know what is!

Never mind.? ?As we established, you don't understand how the word "appear" is used and therefore cannot begin to comprehend my post.? That's why you don't understand it.

No hard feelings.? The end.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2007, 01:31:12 AM »

/jarmo

Never mind.? ?As we established, you don't understand how the word "appear" is used and therefore cannot begin to comprehend my post.? That's why you don't understand it.

No hard feelings.? The end.

As we established?? Where is that Howard2K? Must be in your head.... I don't understand what you're going on about!? ? rofl
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 01:38:31 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: