Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:10:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 275654 times)
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1060 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »

everyone assumed that line was in there because i had some hidden agenda against jarmo. the line was in there because it was in there. "the whole story" was a stream of conciousness piece with no revising. when the mayweather fight ended, i started writing. having read it, there is obviously a lot i wished i'd said differently, but i didn't want to censor my thoughts and wanted to give the fans an honest written account of what went down, even if it made me look like a douche. i don't know where things stand between GNR and myself. beta called me while i was picking up some sushi, but she didn't leave a message. this was a few hours ago. i called back, but she wasn't there. still don't know what she wanted. some guy representing the band IM'd me yesterday, but i told him i wanted to speak to GNR's lawyer before cooperating. i want to be assured that what i say will not be used against me.

but dude, you already posted "the whole story". everything you said can be used against you, right?
this is a simple story: 2 months ago, more or less, it was known some guys had some songs. you went after them and offered money for them to leak them. one guy fell for it. you got the songs, you got them leaked.
who's to blame? cmon, your not gonna blame Josh Freese for writing the damn song, are you? cause that's where it all started!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:16:42 PM by grabaraxl » Logged
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1061 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:38 PM »

i don't know where things stand between GNR and myself. beta called me while i was picking up some sushi, but she didn't leave a message. this was a few hours ago. i called back, but she wasn't there. still don't know what she wanted. some guy representing the band IM'd me yesterday, but i told him i wanted to speak to GNR's lawyer before cooperating. i want to be assured that what i say will not be used against me.

*G* Shouldn`t you rather speak with your own lawyer before cooperating?
Anyways I still think you did a good job...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1062 on: May 07, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »

thanks for your efforts

Holy crap, that's a keeper!

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1063 on: May 07, 2007, 07:15:04 PM »

everyone assumed that line was in there because i had some hidden agenda against jarmo. the line was in there because it was in there. "the whole story" was a stream of conciousness piece with no revising. when the mayweather fight ended, i started writing. having read it, there is obviously a lot i wished i'd said differently, but i didn't want to censor my thoughts and wanted to give the fans an honest written account of what went down, even if it made me look like a douche. i don't know where things stand between GNR and myself. beta called me while i was picking up some sushi, but she didn't leave a message. this was a few hours ago. i called back, but she wasn't there. still don't know what she wanted. some guy representing the band IM'd me yesterday, but i told him i wanted to speak to GNR's lawyer before cooperating. i want to be assured that what i say will not be used against me.

but dude, you already posted "the whole story". everything you said can be used against you, right?
this is a simple story: 2 months ago, more or less, it was known some guys had some songs. you went after them and offered money from them to leak them. one guy fell for it. you got the songs, you got them leaked.
who's to blame? cmon, your not gonna blame Josh Freese for writing the damn song, are you? cause that's where it all started!

just get a room and fight it out or fuck. time to let go of the negative jojo .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1064 on: May 07, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »

seriously...Im not kidding...any of you who are posting continously on this thread about who had the leaks first..or where they got them....please stop listening to GNR...or at least dont wear the GNR shirts in public anymore.... as fellow fans, you are embarassing the shit out of me.....
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1065 on: May 07, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »

quite honestly, i don't know the person who sent the songs to admin@gnrsucks.com
and dude, when you got the leaks i'm sure you showed them to a friend who showed it to another, etc..
that's how incidents like this happen. even when nobody wants the songs to leak. in all his "naiveness"  Portugal1 really believed MSL's word. He turned out to be the black sheep...

I guess it is understandable that you show to your friends, but nontheless you also leaked it yourselves then, in a small circle but nontheless. In the end it must have been quite obvious to you guys that the songs will eventually leak, esp. after the darknemus incident. And I am pretty sure that GnR lawyers did not want you guys to keep the songs after that came out:) So you guys are in no way morally superior to what MSL did, as far as the leaking is concerned.
Also I don`t feel sorry for Portugal1, it is criminal to profit from stolen material.

Mas bem, vamos ver o que vai passar! Espero que essa coisa e uma motivacao por GnR de publicar o CD bem mais rapido:)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:24:31 PM by god of thunder » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1066 on: May 07, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »

thanks for your efforts

Holy crap, that's a keeper!

SLC, that really is MSL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1067 on: May 07, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »

SLC, that really is MSL

Like I said.......
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1068 on: May 07, 2007, 07:28:09 PM »

seriously...Im not kidding...any of you who are posting continously on this thread about who had the leaks first..or where they got them....please stop listening to GNR...or at least dont wear the GNR shirts in public anymore.... as fellow fans, you are embarassing the shit out of me.....

That post was embarrassing...........

gnr2k6
« Reply #1069 on: May 07, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »

MisterSaintLaurent  really i think theres 2 ways of looking at things....some fans myself included love the new tracks but of the various boards i went to there was also others giving links...so your not the only one and loads of people are thankfull for what you did but really....you cant expect not to get punished for what you did...the band have allready said that they get pissed when people leak shit-thats expected and as said before its not the first time or the last itl happen but
you posted on every forum with your number trying to buy demos and stating that you would purposly leak them....fopr that you are guilty and expect gnr to rape your ass in the courts
you could have been a bit more discreet about leaking them....after all this you only have yourself to blame
shelly60
Master of the ropes
Opening Act

« Reply #1070 on: May 07, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »

All I can say is....... Jarmo do I need to buy you a drink? This is all just to weird to follow. Anyways hope you are doing well. You have got to be exhausted.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1071 on: May 07, 2007, 07:46:46 PM »

That post was embarrassing...........

please!! come on Guns n Roses are supposed to be a bad ass hard rock/metal band...at least thats what they were when I started listening to them...and they still are..but these type of fans are kiling it..leave this message board specualtion bullshit to Nine Inch Nails...this whole thread is embarrassing...ive left it alone the past day...but over 1,000 POSTS!?!?!?! the leaks are awesome by the way...ive actually been spending my time listening to them the past couple of days...not bitching about them in this thread....and now I have already dedicated way too much time to this...thank you for wasting minutes of my life.....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:48:40 PM by DR. COX » Logged
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #1072 on: May 07, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »

All I can say is....... Jarmo do I need to buy you a drink? This is all just to weird to follow. Anyways hope you are doing well. You have got to be exhausted.

...or laughing his ass off at the absurdity of this ongoing thread hihi

axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #1073 on: May 07, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »

This is one of the greatest threads ever! ?hihi

Props to MSL for this whole scheme, and for writing that diatribe. Very entertaining. We got some great new demos (I am loving Chinese Democracy and There Was a Time) to tide us over as a result. I am glad however that the leaks were only for songs we already know and have heard many times. Like many others, I really don't want anything else to get out before the record is released. But really I'm surprised more stuff hasn't filtered out over the years to be honest. And if the album came out in December, or in March, none of this would have mattered.

I am surprised this whole Jarmo thing became an issue. I simply assumed that most of the board mods had the leaks already. It's been mentioned several times and you have to figure someone would have hooked them up somewhere along the line. Of course Jarmo isn't going to leak anything or let people post links, it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Hopefully the band understands how badly we want to hear the new songs. I love pretty much everything Axl has ever recorded. And I am pretty sure 99% of the people on all the various GNR boards will buy a copy of CD on the first day of release anyway.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #1074 on: May 07, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »

Can someone bring me up to speed? I tried readin it but I keep gettin confused. What are we talkin about?

peace

1) Lisa has an ass that would make Richard Nixon blush, and feels this gives her the right to make fun of overweight posters.

2) A particularly sad con artist has once again resurfaced like a bad fungal infection, to inform us of his above average aptitude that has haunted him since childhood. In a moment of creativity, sheer wit, and ingenuity he was able to single handedly con the leaks from the evil hoarders (please do not confuse this with George Bush's "Evil Doers"-they are two different groups you see), whose leader just so happens to reside in Sweden.

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")? has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

4) Lawyer are coming into work early tomorrow, and the RIAA has already filed suit against one of HTGTHs youngest posters "D."

The shit is hitting the fan.

Dead Set? Is the law suit thing real?
Thanks for the info.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #1075 on: May 07, 2007, 08:02:02 PM »

Can someone bring me up to speed? I tried readin it but I keep gettin confused. What are we talkin about?

peace

1) Lisa has an ass that would make Richard Nixon blush, and feels this gives her the right to make fun of overweight posters.

2) A particularly sad con artist has once again resurfaced like a bad fungal infection, to inform us of his above average aptitude that has haunted him since childhood. In a moment of creativity, sheer wit, and ingenuity he was able to single handedly con the leaks from the evil hoarders (please do not confuse this with George Bush's "Evil Doers"-they are two different groups you see), whose leader just so happens to reside in Sweden.

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")? has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

4) Lawyer are coming into work early tomorrow, and the RIAA has already filed suit against one of HTGTHs youngest posters "D."

The shit is hitting the fan.

Dead Set? Is the law suit thing real?
Thanks for the info.

peace

Love the style...some people should write  hihi

Nothing to say
sswalk5
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1076 on: May 07, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »

thanks for your efforts

thank you!
love your glasses!  peace

01/14/2001, Rock in Rio 3, Rio de Janeiro
09/23/2006, Inland Invasion, Devore
12/17/2006, Round 1, Los Angeles
12/19/2006, Round 2, Los Angeles
12/20/2006, Round 3, Los Angeles
Chief
Legend

« Reply #1077 on: May 07, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »

What i need to know asap:  Is this guy the infamous "FARMO" Huh?

thanks for your efforts

thank you!
love your glasses!  peace

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1078 on: May 07, 2007, 08:49:39 PM »

thanks for your efforts

thank you!
love your glasses!? peace

they are available in white or black. the cost is $10. they have UV 400 protection. shipping is free for guns n' roses fans.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #1079 on: May 07, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »

Morning all. Now I have got some beauty sleep, I have this to add. MSL is just the pawn in all this.......he's loving the attention beacause it is taking the heat away from.............

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: