Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:44:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Izzy 'news' on the first page?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy 'news' on the first page?  (Read 16977 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 06:52:48 PM »

Because Velvet Revolver are a fucking joke.

Exactly? hihi

And, alas, Izzy played with VR as well   rofl, haha

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2007, 07:04:42 PM »

Don't worry, Scott Weiland's gonna save rock n' roll. Wink

You know, none of you have noticed that there's a million different pieces of VR news daily, how often do you hear something about Izzy?
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »

Don't worry, Scott Weiland's gonna save rock n' roll. Wink

You know, none of you have noticed that there's a million different pieces of VR news daily, how often do you hear something about Izzy?

Robin Finck aint gonna save Rock N Roll, the guy is on another planet Roll Eyes

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »

Did he or I ever imply that he was going to?
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 07:16:22 PM »

Did he or I ever imply that he was going to?

no but Velvet Revovler to me is better than The Axl Rose Band Wink

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »

Good for you. ok
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 07:23:21 PM »

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to convince anyone that VR news should be posted on the frontpage I think things are fine they way they are right now but that doesn't mean that I can't have an opninion on how things are being done around here...

Wait.. so you think things are fine.. but you don't like it?

How the fuck does that work?? You just talk yourself in circles.

When I said things are fine the way they are I was referring to the fact that no vr news is getting posted on the frontpage, hope that clears it up for you...

maybe he's just ok with it, "it's fine" like he don't like it and don't dislike it.. you can have those kind of feelings too, but then again, i don't know shit about what he meant nor do i care about this thread or VR vs Izzy news

That's exactly how feel about it, only reason I posted in this thread was because I felt that Jarmo was/is using double standards...
But hey his site, his rules etc....
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 02:33:53 AM »

so, you're saying if there were "a million different pieces" of izzy news daily and we would have vr news very rarely, jarmo would post them on the main page?

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 04:32:23 AM »

Yeah a real joke . I mean hell the put out albums  ok

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Yeah man. Where I'm from, a band is good if they put out albums. That's all that's needed. If they put out albums, they rule!!  ok  ok

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 06:35:06 AM »

Yeah a real joke . I mean hell they put out albums? ok

Paris Hilton did that too right? Kiss
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 07:34:05 AM »

You are very clever and intelligent.  ok  Who cares what do you think about VR? Last time I checked the board did post news about joke bands.  Kiss 

The main point is that the mods/Jarmo should choose what they want to do. I'm fine with no news about ex-members on the first page if that's the direction. I'm fine with having the important news about the ex's on the first page. But posting a shitty Izzy news that somoene fuckin' saw him walking and not posting that Slash, Duff and Matt made a new album that actually has a release date is a joke. A slap in tha face. Next time please post the Gilby news on the first page, too, cause he's really fuckin' relevant to today's GN'R: he gave a lift to Trunk so he got to the GN'R rehearsal.  Roll Eyes

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 07:45:06 AM »

I've already chosen. I thought it was apparent.

VR doesn't wanna be associated with GN'R. Their singer keeps opening his mouth about things he has no idea about. I don't need to promote him.

The focus is on GN'R. Too bad your focus is on some other band.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 07:46:22 AM »

Get over it. The management of this board don't like VR.. they think they get enough publicity taking cheap shots at Axl as it is. Over the last couple of years they have obviously changed their tune on VR because of this - as have a lot of us. It's something you are going to have to accept. There are plenty of VR forums out there.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:52:31 AM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 08:43:37 AM »

I've already chosen. I thought it was apparent.

VR doesn't wanna be associated with GN'R. Their singer keeps opening his mouth about things he has no idea about. I don't need to promote him.

The focus is on GN'R. Too bad your focus is on some other band.

/jarmo

Lol, I have enough brain to focus on more than one band. Too bad I'm in the minority.

BTW Izzy said a lot of bad things about Axl, he called him a dictator, an asshole and a mini Hitler etc. You are fine with that, and promote his 'walking on street'. Really i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g. Great to nknow he's a down-to-earth guy.  ok  You may like hims cause he's in good relationship with Axl again. If you follow the VR news (which we all know you do and enjoy your not-trolling in the 'hate these guys' section), you may have noticed that Duff and slash has just said positive things about Axl! Cheap bastards, aren't they?  Wink

And as far as I know it's an unofficial Guns N' Roses fan site. Not an official GN'R (fan) site. So I really don't understand why you are trying so hard to please the band, I mean Axl and those who are actually around him. You don't wanna 'promote' VR - it's fine, but a lot of GN'R fans like to read about Slash, Duff and Matt. And Gilby, Steven, BH etc. Fan sites are to please fans not the band. I wish you'd assume that this is the official fan site or at least that you're working hard to be that. Please. A GN'R fan cannot be this hostile with they guys who helped become GN'R big. It's an employee's job.

Rollin' on the streets
badapple81
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »

And Axl said some things about Izzy back in the day - it works both ways, but by the looks of it, they have moved on past that now.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 09:02:38 AM »

Lol, I have enough brain to focus on more than one band. Too bad I'm in the minority.

You're so smart and we're all jealous.

BTW Izzy said a lot of bad things about Axl, he called him a dictator, an asshole and a mini Hitler etc. You are fine with that, and promote his 'walking on street'. Really i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g. Great to nknow he's a down-to-earth guy.  ok  You may like hims cause he's in good relationship with Axl again. If you follow the VR news (which we all know you do and enjoy your not-trolling in the 'hate these guys' section), you may have noticed that Duff and slash has just said positive things about Axl! Cheap bastards, aren't they?  Wink

And as far as I know it's an unofficial Guns N' Roses fan site. Not an official GN'R (fan) site. So I really don't understand why you are trying so hard to please the band, I mean Axl and those who are actually around him. You don't wanna 'promote' VR - it's fine, but a lot of GN'R fans like to read about Slash, Duff and Matt. And Gilby, Steven, BH etc. Fan sites are to please fans not the band. I wish you'd assume that this is the official fan site or at least that you're working hard to be that.

You don't seem to get it do you?

I'm not going based on what some guy who calls himself Mikkamakka wants to read. I go by what I think is important/interesting.

At this point, I don't think VR are either. They have their own promotion. Besides, I don't feel like wasting space on something I think is boring.

If I wanted to please people, you'd be the last one.  ok

Please. A GN'R fan cannot be this hostile with they guys who helped become GN'R big. It's an employee's job.

And yet you and your little VR super fans group are quick to take cheap shots at Axl all the time.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2007, 09:32:25 AM »

I don't feel like wasting space on something I think is boring.

Izzy walking on a street is quite interesting. Can't wait to hear another updates of this kind  ok

Please. A GN'R fan cannot be this hostile with they guys who helped become GN'R big. It's an employee's job.

And yet you and your little VR super fans group are quick to take cheap shots at Axl all the time.....

/jarmo

what does it have to do with Axl?  Roll Eyes  BTW I'm not a 'VR super fan', I find a lot of music much better than their first album. I just follow the career of the guys who made my all-time favourite band. And before you'd try to misinterpret my words: it means Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy.

Rollin' on the streets
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:42 AM »

Izzy walking on a street is quite interesting. Can't wait to hear another updates of this kind  ok

Well, he's got a reputation of being a recluse and you don't see his name every week on Blabbermouth....

I just follow the career of the guys who made my all-time favourite band. And before you'd try to misinterpret my words: it means Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy.

Some of those guys have a publicity machine doing that job.

I didn't know you wanted VR news from such an obvious VR hater...... I feel honored!

/jarmo

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2007, 02:58:29 PM »

Yeah man. Where I'm from, a band is good if they put out albums. That's all that's needed. If they put out albums, they rule!!  ok  ok

Bands that don't put albums and blame everybody else for everything that goes wrong rule even more ok ok

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: