Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:32:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Still no official word on Brain
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Still no official word on Brain  (Read 9812 times)
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 10:09:58 AM »

In general you are a huge prick Jarmo. You ruin almost every conversation. Every response from you in this thread has been some smartass answer. Dude you run a fucking message board. Everyones opinion is equal to yours, people can say what they want. And dont tell me to go somewhere else, as far as a message board, ill give you full props that this one is the best. But over the last year, with the resurgance of the gunners, youve taken it a little bit too far.

Amen!  ok
Death Cube K
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »

Lots of bands have two drummers.  hihi
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 10:46:49 AM »

Lots of bands have two drummers.  hihi

Lots of bands have zero albums. hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »

In general you are a huge prick Jarmo. You ruin almost every conversation. Every response from you in this thread has been some smartass answer. Dude you run a fucking message board. Everyones opinion is equal to yours, people can say what they want. And dont tell me to go somewhere else, as far as a message board, ill give you full props that this one is the best. But over the last year, with the resurgance of the gunners, youve taken it a little bit too far.

Well, then I'll play the part.

Bye! wave

By the way, I present the other side of the fucking coin. While you and your buddies paint everything in black, I'm saying there's more to the picture than just what you like to see. That must be really upsetting that some of us refuse to accept everything said about the band in the press as the truth or refuse to agree on the stupid idea that we're owed an album.

So just for you and your friend below, I'll play the part of the prick.

You had nothing to say on the topic except attack me. What a fucking waste of space.

Amen!  ok

You too.

Good bye.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »

Everyone's so uptight.

We should all purchase an Official GNR Brand Scented Candle from gunsnroses.com, draw a nice bubblebath, and listen to Estranged.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 12:56:37 PM by MotherGooseLuvR » Logged

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 01:15:05 PM »

And im not talking about his kid. the band should be open and truthful about it. we all know he's out, but why keep us in the dark? Its too bad because Brain has been in the band for a long while and is a great drummer. gnr is much better with him in the band.

we'll know for sure when CD is released.
I just hope Frank hasn't rerecorded all the Brains input, and Bumble Foot rerecorded all of Bucketheads input.
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 01:16:19 PM »

Everyone's so uptight.

We should all purchase an Official GNR Brand Scented Candle from gunsnroses.com, draw a nice bubblebath, and listen to Estranged.

They should try selling items covered in the new Gn'R look, and not the 1986 AFD look  hihi
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 01:40:22 PM »

We don't know what's going on with Brain and that's fine.  There may be a family issue that the band has chosen not to make a public matter for people on message boards to dissect and argue about.  I know I say that at the risk of starting more inaccurate assumptions but let's back off and let the guy have some privacy.  I know he's a great drummer and all....but is it really that important?  Frank has done a good job of holding it down.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
GunsNCrowes
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »

Everyone's so uptight.

haha, nice!!   hihi
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 03:19:54 PM »

Everyone's so uptight.

They should try selling items covered in the new Gn'R look, and not the 1986 AFD look? hihi

It would cost a lot of money to produce a whole new batch of official GNR Brand Scented Candles.

Something tells me they're trying to unload a warehouse full of merch so lame nobody wanted to buy it, even at the height of GNR's popularity.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 03:26:22 PM »

Amen!? ok
he is the owner and ruler of the place.. he can wathever we wants..
if you dont like the rules and his opinions dont come here

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »

i think the people who want the album date etc etc, are probably right. there is little info ever given to the fans of the band, we hear through third parties tidbits of info and like 3 days later its on the official page....lame.

i think all people want is for the band to be sucessful and end what has almost become a joke album/ project (at least thats the way most non fanatics think) . just get out there and make the world pay attention to what we already know, that this version of GnR is a great band.

with respect to Brain, maybe the reason we haven't been told that he has left or whatever is because of Axl's obsession with court cases and contracts? maybe brain has a compensation clause? you never know, it's axl and he's fucking neurotic about these things.

also, i do think that you do rubbsh peoples opinion sometimes Jarmo, usually with the answer "they dont owe you" and "but we got a tentative date" or "its all the legal issues"........ blah blah.
which doesn't really cut it for the average fan.  if that backfires then you say its my board, fuck off! and if thats what you want to do then its your opinion and thats fine by me, just dont expect folks to like it!

peace!

dave

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 03:45:22 PM »

also, i do think that you do rubbsh peoples opinion sometimes Jarmo, usually with the answer "they dont owe you" and "but we got a tentative date" or "its all the legal issues"........ blah blah.
which doesn't really cut it for the average fan.  if that backfires then you say its my board, fuck off! and if thats what you want to do then its your opinion and thats fine by me, just dont expect folks to like it!

I guess I should just sit quietly while some "fans" come here day after day after day saying the band sucks, Axl promised them an album and how GN'R never updates the fans.

As far as I'm concerned, that's all bullshit and we've had enough of that kind of posts.

It seems to me like none of these people who keep posting the bullshit are ready to take responsibility for what they're saying. Instead of agreeing that it's not always just a matter of "announce the release date and everything will be great", they'll attack me and call me an asshole when I point that out.

I didn't say it's my board, others are saying that.

So get your facts straight.

I'm saying, if you're only here to complain, put down others who are excited and generally just gonna act like a fucking idiot, maybe you need to look for another board where you'll feel more welcome.

Maybe I could've understood the whining in like 1999, but we just had a tour last year and a new one starting this year and all I see is a group of people whining. I can't relate to that state of mind.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2007, 03:48:02 PM »

which doesn't really cut it for the average fan.? if that backfires then you say its my board, fuck off! and if thats what you want to do then its your opinion and thats fine by me, just dont expect folks to like it!

I guess I should just sit quietly while some "fans" come here day after day after day saying the band sucks, Axl promised them an album and how GN'R never updates the fans.

As far as I'm concerned, that's all bullshit and we've had enough of that kind of posts.

It seems to me like none of these people who keep posting the bullshit are ready to take responsibility for what they're saying. Instead of agreeing that it's not always just a matter of "announce the release date and everything will be great", they'll attack me and call me an asshole when I point that out.

I didn't say it's my board, others are saying that.

So get your facts straight.

I'm saying, if you're only here to complain, put down others who are excited and generally just gonna act like a fucking idiot, maybe you need to look for another board where you'll feel more welcome.

Maybe I could've understood the whining in like 1999, but we just had a tour last year and a new one starting this year and all I see is a group of people whining. I can't relate to that state of mind.

/jarmo

fair point dude. what im trying to say is that i can understand where everyone is coming from.

i dont like the negative shit either, im always sure that axls may see and just decide never to release the album or tour again........which would be a real shame!

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

Well, then I'll play the part.

Bye! wave

/jarmo

Having a bad day Jarmo?, What was that about?

it seems a bit harsh just to ban the guy like that, don't know if he always had that attitude but when looking through his last posts he seemed genuinly positive about the new band and this board...

Did you ban him because he insulted you or because of his posts in this thread? Imo everyone should be allowed vent now and again, The guy had been a member since '04 for fucks sake...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 04:13:06 PM »

oi...what a discussion....

speaking of "official" words....

other than Axl's press release for the canceled Rio show a few years back, when we "officially" heard that Bucket's departure was the reason, did we ever get "official" updates as to who left and when?

no?
well, then, wtf is everyone on about?

Brain may be gone....so what?
Before him, we lost slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby, Izzy, Robin left and came back, josh Freese, Buckethead......and we have never been treated to a nicely worded press release by the band's management about those departures...

nothing changes, so why is everyone getting so uptight about the "brain silence"?

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2007, 04:34:06 PM »

it seems a bit harsh just to ban the guy like that, don't know if he always had that attitude but when looking through his last posts he seemed genuinly positive about the new band and this board...

Did you ban him because he insulted you or because of his posts in this thread? Imo everyone should be allowed vent now and again, The guy had been a member since '04 for fucks sake...

Thanks for the concern, but not at all.

It seems like people think it's fine to call me a prick, but then when I actually act like one, look what happens.

The guy had nothing to add to the discussion, it was all about what a huge prick I am. This from a guy who's never dealt with me or never met me.

If you're gonna insult me, be prepared to have to take responsibility for what you said and deal with the consequences.

/jarmo

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 04:36:53 PM »

So, i think we can lock this thread with the conclusion.. Yes. Brain is still in the band.. good idea?  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »

it's hardly a coincidence that it's the hardcore slash fans that always complain that jarmo doesn't allow more senseless moaning. retards.

and as for the "he's been here since 2004 for christ's sake!!!" comment, hahahahaha rofl

wow, quite an accomplishment Roll Eyes

some of you people must have heard of GN'R through the greatest hits album.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »

Thanks for the concern, but not at all.

It seems like people think it's fine to call me a prick, but then when I actually act like one, look what happens.

The guy had nothing to add to the discussion, it was all about what a huge prick I am. This from a guy who's never dealt with me or never met me.

If you're gonna insult me, be prepared to have to take responsibility for what you said and deal with the consequences.

/jarmo

Alright fair enough, guess the normal rules around here don't apply when someone insults you, since insults usually get you neg. karma...

it's hardly a coincidence that it's the hardcore slash fans that always complain that jarmo doesn't allow more senseless moaning. retards.

Hey wiseguy, the guy that got banned was a die hard axl fan? hihi

and as for the "he's been here since 2004 for christ's sake!!!" comment, hahahahaha rofl

wow, quite an accomplishment Roll Eyes

some of you people must have heard of GN'R through the greatest hits album.

Coming from a guy who signed up 2 months ago...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:50:22 PM by Grouse » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: