Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:41:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony  (Read 58251 times)
Juanjay
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2007, 01:41:22 PM »

I'm glad everyone can call Weiland a junkie-he's been clean for a few years now-Izzy Stradlin was on for drugs for years, kicked the habit-is he a junkie also? Please, everyone who is making those remarks about Scott please step up and tell me the difference-also please tell Axl to his face about your opinions on Wes Arkeene (that may be misspelled) and Shannon Hoon-I'm sure he would really appreciate and would like to hear your labels for them also-knock Weiland for his music or remarks, but I guess none of Axl's friends have ever had substance abuse problems

I've met the man a few times and he's always been cool, even in 98 when he was strung out he was still a cool dude. And it appears people only took that line out of my quote, me saying it was sarcasm.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:43:29 PM by Juanjay » Logged
Juanjay
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »

Scott Weiland can su*k my di*k, stupid junkie loser.

He needs to know that the 95% of the VR fans are there because of the former members of GNR, and he needs to be prepared to recieve that kind of questions all his life.

This assclown should put more attention on what he sings rather than biting the hand that feeds.

punk

What the hell have you really got against the guy?

* I dont like him talking shit about Axl Rose. This is, at least, the third time he does that.
* I dont like him singing in the band that promotes itself as ''3 ex GNR'' (my favourite band, which is in a totally different league than VR [like me and Ronaldinho Gaucho, talking about football]) because it ruins the name/legacy/history of GNR.
* I dont like to read the name ''Scott Weiland'' in a Guns N' Roses forum. But I know there's nothing I can do about it.
* I dont like him singing GN'R songs. He ruins them.
* I didn't like his ''botox face - go to the gym'' posting.
* I think he's the main responsible of the catastrophic Van Halen induction, a band, in my opinion, as big (or even bigger) than Guns N' Roses.
* I think he has no right to talk shit about the man that is the responsible of the 90% of the tickets/albums he sells.

But, just to clarify, I think he used to be a great singer and performance back in STP (band which I love) and I consider ''Core'' one of the best albums of the nineties. I dont deny his skills. I just think he should stop biting the hand that feeds. Let Axl Rose and GNR alone... pay attention to your own things... or is your present based absolutly in that past?

Naw the problem with the induction was having a band that doesn't respect the band they were inducting, inducting them. VH to me has always been lame, its more embarrassing that the VH brothers can't hold it together for 10 minutes and play with their former bandmates.

I think its Slash, Duff, Matt and the whole releasing music thing that has to do with ticket sales.

Scott has nothing to do with GNR's legacy and ruining it, if it does get ruined would be in the hands of the man that controls the brand.

He didn't do anything wrong he was baited into that comment. It's easy for us to bash him, but how many times do we get interviewed and asked the same lameass question?
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2007, 01:52:10 PM »

Keep the personal back and forth to PM's and let's refrain from the "I agree" responses, they add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

On topic, it's beyond me why people (both Scott and Axl fans) take this type of shit so personal.

Bottom line, both are typical front men and usually have an opinion when asked on whatever topic.

Axl fans better get used to this type of thing, he's hardly an industry favorite and leaves himself open to critical commentary by the sheer lack of activity and the utter circus that always has been and always will be GNR (in any form).

That said..

Scott fans need to realize there will be a backlash every time he chooses to respond to questions of this nature, especially when he chooses to answer in a condescending manner. ?If he's gonna talk shit, he's gonna get hammered.

Plain and simple.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 02:00:40 PM »

some of you ppl need to accept the fact that AXL IS NOT GOD

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2007, 02:04:09 PM »

But he sure comes close hihi

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »

But he sure comes close hihi

hihi hihi

As long as your going by the thought that God sure fucks up a lot of things then yea...

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2007, 02:09:46 PM »

Keep the personal back and forth to PM's and let's refrain from the "I agree" responses, they add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Although that's true what else is there to discuss in this thread?
I mean scott said something big deal get over it, that's about all that can be said about this without it turning into another typical VR/GNR thread...

I'll be perfectly happy if this thread gets deleted or locked...
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

I mean scott said something big deal get over it, that's about all that can be said about this without it turning into another typical VR/GNR thread...

Why, because it makes Weiland look like the idiot that he is?

buckethead stops now!

rofl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »

I guess I am the only one that thought SCott sounded damn good at the HOF...........

U guys need to chill, I think it makes some of u so mad cause their is a hint of truth to what Scott said and it brings out the fans insecurities.

There are no Guarantees this album will sell.

People are still stuck in this time warp and believe the music world and people everywhere are counting down the days till CD and that isnt true.

If Axl keeps pissing off and alientating radio stations he is gonna definitely have trouble selling records.

VR sold 3 million copies cause they had great singles, great videos and toured their asses off.

I like Axl 100 times more than Scott but Scott has proven he belongs with 3 former GNR members cause he has the triple platinum album and a grammy to prove it.

The new GNR members are the ones who are on the chopping block and they still have to prove they are worthy of being in Guns N Roses. something they won't be able to prove until Axl finally releases this damn album.

time CD comes out there won't even be a market for CD's anymore and it won't go platinum cause it will be all digital.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »

True.

Axl created God.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2007, 02:14:53 PM »

erh no because it would mean people like you would stay out of a section you have no business being in...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:16:25 PM by Grouse » Logged
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »

it was only a joke ....or not? Shocked

Still I don't get used of seeing to Slash beside with this clown...but, While Velvet Revolvet has the Slash's guitar sound I will like it.

by the way, here is my Ticket for show of VR in Santiago, Chile

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:26:59 PM by Rocker_GNR » Logged

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »

erh no because it would mean people like you would stay out of a section you have no business being in...

Not to drag this off topic further but I believe I can be in any section of the board I like, just like your kind hang out in the GN'R section and criticize Axl and the new band. If you don't like Axl fans around you, go find a VR board. HTGTH is a Guns N' Roses forum.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:40:22 PM by EazyDuzIt » Logged

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 02:42:21 PM »

Still I don't get used of seeing to Slash beside with this clown...but, While Velvet Revolvet has the Slash's guitar sound I will like it.

Dude not to uh spoil your party, but you probably shouldn't pop that photo of your ticket up....there are some extremely talented bootleggers out there that could have that thing duplicated in a second.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 02:44:16 PM »

^and by quoting it you have made it impossible for him to delete it off the site Undecided

buckethead stops now!

rofl
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2007, 02:44:45 PM »

Dude not to uh spoil your party, but you probably shouldn't pop that photo of your ticket up....there are some extremely talented bootleggers out there that could have that thing duplicated in a second.

Quoting the pic does not help...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
SlashRock
Rocker

G'N'F'n'R

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »

I don't see what the big deal is. Weiland just made a little joke. There's no need to take it so personally. If it had been the other way around all you Axlites would be going 'ROCK N'ROLL!', 'yeh you shove it to him Axl!'.  Roll Eyes

'Excuse me whilst I kiss the sky!'
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2007, 02:55:31 PM »

Not to drag this off topic further

then don't

Not to drag this off topic further but I believe I can be in any section of the board I like, just like your kind hang out in the GN'R section and criticize Axl and the new band. If you don't like Axl fans around you, go find a VR board. HTGTH is a Guns N' Roses forum.

Hmm my kind? You are very much welcome to read through my last posts all 51 pages of them good luck finding posts where I'm bashing the new band or axl ?ok
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:58:43 PM by Grouse » Logged
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »

Fuck ! Weiland! Stop this shit already !   You're the singer of Slash's new band, we get it.

I swear this is like a spat between two guys over one girl
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »

any chance of an upload?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: