Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:21:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  .
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 71011 times)
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2007, 10:24:14 PM »

You know what? ?I'm giving in. ?If so many of you guys think that this story is legit 100%, then I'm changing my position. ?It's nice that we're getting updates (althought the timeframe between them is suspicious ?Wink ) and I'm glad that the album is either mixing or it is mixed. ?Can't wait to here it...hopefully it will be soon.

Seriously...I really hope it's soon. ?I've been finding grey hairs lately. ?The last time we got a new GNR studio album I wasn't old enough to legally drink.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
novrain91
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #321 on: March 14, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »

Yeah we wouldn't have to tell Axl how to drive (aka music making/releasing), IF he didn't drive like Slash in the Don't Cry video. Just a thought.
gnrbacik
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #322 on: March 14, 2007, 02:28:20 AM »

Like I've  said before... There is no way Axl isn't testing the waters.  He'd be stupid not to.   Hey we've heard a couple different versions of Better, but is there a huge difference from the concert one, to the 1st and 2nd "leaked" (supposedly) versions.  Lets face it, we have a pretty good idea of what "Better" is going to sound like when it comes out officially.  If Axl was against the downloading of the first version of Better, why didn't he scrap the song all together on tour (God knows he must have had other songs to release on tour, instead of Better, after all these years)?
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #323 on: March 14, 2007, 03:08:43 AM »

Wow, I bet Dizzy wasn't expecting this when he thought he was handing out "good news"

Its actually done quiet the exact opposite.

Hmm, mabye next time the gnr camp will think before handing out what they consider "important  information" on the website.

I might let them know next time, that all we really want is a single, and the fucking album,

Looks like I better set some revision homework for the gnr camp, so they get it through their heads this time around.! ok

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #324 on: March 14, 2007, 04:08:44 AM »

Wow, I bet Dizzy wasn't expecting this when he thought he was handing out "good news"

Its actually done quiet the exact opposite.

Hmm, mabye next time the gnr camp will think before handing out what they consider "important? information" on the website.

I might let them know next time, that all we really want is a single, and the fucking album,

Looks like I better set some revision homework for the gnr camp, so they get it through their heads this time around.! ok

And what makes you think you have any right to tell them what to do or how to do it?
They don't owe you shit.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2007, 05:43:53 AM »

C'mon, lets face it, GN'R don't do a very good job when it comes to PR. Its just not their thing and I don't think Axl is interested in it (other than not letting anyone talk about CD) I can understand his view point although Its extremely frustrating at times. The last three 'updates' have all had a negative tone, nothing to get anyone interested in the band excited (and I'm not referring to 'die hards' here). I mean was it really necessary to reply to Die Mannequin? Most of us don't even know who they are! The 'Truth about Better' could have been an interesting article, they could have put a positive spin on it yet it comes over in completely the wrong way IMO. You know something along the lines of 'we're really dissapointed the song was leaked, but its so cool to hear that an experimental version of this song is doing so well on the radio'

The next leg of the Chinese Democracy (  hihi ) is approaching fast. I am really hoping the band will not only officially announce this but also let everyone know what is happening with the album, even if there isn't another date.

Here today...ready to rock
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #326 on: March 14, 2007, 05:45:57 AM »

the retard who runs the site is talking about the Manequin, but somehow they forgot to MENTION that they have a fucking tour in 4 weeks.
what the fuck is it with them and informations.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:24:21 AM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #327 on: March 14, 2007, 07:04:21 AM »

....But for God's sake don't start the comunication you want to deliver with the thing you don't want people to believe ie that the leaks might of been intentional, mainly if your not giving a proven fact but a view on what might of happened. If you start with well it wasn't us but we think it went like this, fist you invite people to disconsider any information that comes after that ?and second to expand on their own thougts for an explanation on what ?stick's "was the band the origin of the leak?....

best reply on the latest gnr.com update? ok

Re-Union time, baby!!
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #328 on: March 14, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »

I've only scanned through this thread quickly, but hey, what is with all the complaints? Your comments are not exactly going to encourage the band to keep giving updates. ?Roll Eyes Use some common sense, please.

Yes, these updates are much better than GNR telling us not to talk about stuff they don't want talked about.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #329 on: March 14, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »

Did anyone point out the fact that the leak and the part played during the HD commercial are obviously not the same version?
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #330 on: March 14, 2007, 02:33:46 PM »

Thanks for the update Guns N' Roses!!  Cheesy

beer

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #331 on: March 14, 2007, 02:38:29 PM »

Did anyone point out the fact that the leak and the part played during the HD commercial are obviously not the same version?

The mix of Better played during the Harely ad sounded like various sections taken from the leak. So I would say it was the same version.

On another note, don't forget: a number of Gn'R tracks leaked (not only Better) and it just so happend that *all the leaks were played during the live shows. So did Harley leak the other leaks too? of course not!
For Gn'R to blame Harley for the leak, then I guess Harely will be repsonding soon  hihi

*except Catcher.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:49:41 PM by redx » Logged
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #332 on: March 14, 2007, 02:41:21 PM »

The mix of Better played during the Harely ad sounded like various sections taken from the leak. So I would say it was the same version.

On another note, don't forget: a number of Gn'R tracks leaked (not only Better) and it just so happend that *all the leaks were played during the live shows. So did Harley leak the other leaks too? of course not! for Gn'R to blame Harley for the leak, then I guess Harely will be repsonding soon  hihi

*except Catcher.

They only claimed that the latest version of Better leaked from HD, not the '06 leaks.
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #333 on: March 14, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »

On another note, don't forget: a number of Gn'R tracks leaked (not only Better) and it just so happend that *all the leaks were played during the live shows. So did Harley leak the other leaks too? of course not! for Gn'R to blame Harley for the leak, then I guess Harely will be repsonding soon  hihi

*except Catcher.

They only claimed that the latest version of Better leaked from HD, not the '06 leaks.

"We were doing a commercial with Harley-Davidson. Harley was going to do a version using 'Paradise City' and another version using 'Better.' Their Web site even had a version up for like one day with 'Better,' but the version of 'Better' that they had was an unfinished, unapproved demo. That?s why it was removed. The version that?s getting airplay is that same demo" - Dizzy

I read it as the version that was played on the Harley web site is the same version recieving airplay  Smiley

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:52:13 PM by redx » Logged
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #334 on: March 14, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »

It's a little odd that they only expained the most-recent Better leak and none of the others.  However, it's really only strange to us really hardcore fans.  The latest leak easily got more attention than all the others combined.  Including an write-up in Rolling Stone.

redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #335 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »

It's a little odd that they only expained the most-recent Better leak and none of the others.  However, it's really only strange to us really hardcore fans.  The latest leak easily got more attention than all the others combined.  Including an write-up in Rolling Stone.

?

Dizzy appears to be talking about the version Harley used, and that was the 2006 leak  peace
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #336 on: March 14, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »

Oh never mind.  You're right.  Those new updates are great.  That's why the fans are so overwhelmingly happy these days. 

At the end of the the day, it's only a rock band.  I've had fun listening to their music for the last twenty years.  I'm sure it can get me through the rest of the wait.
I'm really happy these days. Band is updating us, they are mixing the album right now. But well I'm a fan and a supporter. Dunno about you. If you wait, fine. You don't need to show us all your negative thoughts because it's fucking annoying. If you think that band members are liars, fine, why don't you just shut up? Seriously... coming here and trying to make we believe that they're liars will make you look like a retard. We're in a GN'R forum, we support the band. We don't want to be like the media criticizing everything that Axl does. Everytime I want to come to a GN'R board and read the news what I see here? People complaining about everything and everyone in the band. Again: that is fucking annoying.
That is directed to you, Danny, Jackamo! and a few others.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #337 on: March 14, 2007, 03:58:06 PM »

Actually, I've changed my tune on this subject.  Maybe you should read the whole thread before you "complain about the complainers".

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #338 on: March 14, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »

Actually, I've changed my tune on this subject.  Maybe you should read the whole thread before you "complain about the complainers".
after reading 17 pages of complainers complaining, only on this topic... yeah, you guys already made people a bit angry.  ok

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #339 on: March 19, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

Oh never mind.? You're right.? Those new updates are great.? That's why the fans are so overwhelmingly happy these days.?

At the end of the the day, it's only a rock band.? I've had fun listening to their music for the last twenty years.? I'm sure it can get me through the rest of the wait.
I'm really happy these days. Band is updating us, they are mixing the album right now. But well I'm a fan and a supporter. Dunno about you. If you wait, fine. You don't need to show us all your negative thoughts because it's fucking annoying. If you think that band members are liars, fine, why don't you just shut up? Seriously... coming here and trying to make we believe that they're liars will make you look like a retard. We're in a GN'R forum, we support the band. We don't want to be like the media criticizing everything that Axl does. Everytime I want to come to a GN'R board and read the news what I see here? People complaining about everything and everyone in the band. Again: that is fucking annoying.

love the logic above, i see it all the time on this board, which is basically this: "guns n roses PR was REALLY shitty to the fans before (98-02), now they are just KIND OF shitty" so you all get so excited. these recents 'updates' are a joke, if this band treated its fans better you would all think these recent updates were the joke they certainly are. i know 'the complainers' are not 'real fans' because i would like to be treated as a fan that is respected. but instead we get silence for years and then absurd 'updates.'

now i know some clown will say "if you want to be treated like a fan, act like one." that's a joke. look at what this band has done to its 'fans' in the past 15 years and tell me they have been as loyal as someone like me (who even after all this time checks this site EVERYDAY). tell me i'm not a fan. i could teach guns n roses something about being loyal. get real, get in the ring.

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: