Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:15:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  .
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 70994 times)
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #300 on: March 13, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »

Why do you call Jarmo a puppet for defending Axl against your attacks?
And by the way, it's spelled "Guns N' Roses", Mr. Big Fan.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #301 on: March 13, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »

Not sure if anyone is counting but the last 4 pages of this thread have nothing to do with the truth about better....thought you guys might wanna know confused

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
novrain91
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: March 13, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »

Axl made the (dumb) choice to quit being the "lead singer of a Bad Ass take no prisoners GNR" in the early 1990's. ?That's (the real reason) the original band ended (tell me you wouldn't of quit if you were slash considering all of axl's antics). ?He had it all going for him, but forgot what had got him there in the first place (the original gnr attitude). ?That fucked him over then and it still is fucking him over today. If you consider yourself a fan of what GNR was, then I don't see how this waste of talent and dumbass behavior doesn't even remotely piss you off! ?With all of that said, I hope Axl has/does recapture(d) that original magic and starts to do something worthwhile with it. ?

Like they said in the Behind The Music episode, "Guns N Roses Played Rock N Roll Music To Kick Your Ass!!!"

That changed a long time ago, But Hopefully It's About To Return!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #303 on: March 13, 2007, 05:57:33 PM »

You know what then?  Fuckin' ban me again.  Christ.  I try to play nice.  I try to give an honest opinion either way.  I admit when I'm wrong.  I say when somebody on my side says something against you that's wrong and defend you.  And this is what I get for it.  More insults. 

When did you try to be nice?

You've been constantly whining for the past few days/weeks.

You don't need to defend me, I can take care of the lame insults directed at me myself.

Pathetic.

This comes from a guy who made up stories of being an insider with secret info.

never said i wanted this band to "fit my needs" i think they should do things they say they are going to. everybody must say... 12+ for an album is absurd.

It's easy to judge when you don't know all the details.

None of us do, but it doesn't stop some of you from spewing shit....

you're a puppet.

Sure..... Whatever you say tough guy.  ok

Why do you call Jarmo a puppet for defending Axl against your attacks?

Because it's the popular opinion among all the cool objective Internet tough guy fans that if you respect people in the GN'R family, you're a puppet and asskisser.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 06:52:58 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #304 on: March 13, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »

I think the GNR PR people and the ones running their official site need to do a refreashing course on comunication tecniques in this internet days, they're trying to come across years of "no comment" at all to finding forms of interecting with the fans, general public and the press that feads so much on whats on line.
A a fan i'm very happy for the change in directions, it's not what i really want to know, but it's their official site it's to promote what they want you to know and the rules are marketing ones just as it is on any other product "for sale", but what they do is trowing more logs in the fire. Eveytime someone connected with the band (not the members except for Axl) make public comment's they just bring heat on the band. Or they might think it's preferable to no interaction.
They did nead to adreass the issue of the new leaks, they're being reviewd by radio and press for an unfinished track, this is something an official site should talk about, my only surprise is that it's only done now. But for God's sake don't start the comunication you want to deliver with the thing you don't want people to believe ie that the leaks might of been intentional, mainly if your not giving a proven fact but a view on what might of happened. If you start with well it wasn't us but we think it went like this, fist you invite people to disconsider any information that comes after that ?and second to expand on their own thougts for an explanation on what ?stick's "was the band the origin of the leak?
The point is not what is said but the way is presented.
Think about that before you let all that eager fan frustration go, for things that are not that important for the future of the band or for what really matter The Music. Does this have an interferance on the realise of the album? It's a millions business, no it won't. Does it interfere with the quality of the final product? Not.
It's always a good moment to start Chinese Democracy, and that's why we all end up stiking around ?ok
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #305 on: March 13, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

Shocked Shocked!!!!

How many updates in the past few days? I've lost count.
Thank you management you so kind! ok ok
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #306 on: March 13, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »

There's nothing worse in life than a non driver sitting on the back seat telling the driver how to drive his vehicle.

If I'm in the back seat of a car, the driver's headed over a cliff, I'm gonna let him know.

Especially if the driver is someone I really respect and admire.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #307 on: March 13, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »

There's nothing worse in life than a non driver sitting on the back seat telling the driver how to drive his vehicle.

If I'm in the back seat of a car, the driver's headed over a cliff, I'm gonna let him know.

Even if that person has been the driver for over 20 years, has a better idea of where he's going than you, knows the car better than you and has been on the same road before?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #308 on: March 13, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »

I'm not getting the whole driving-a-car metaphor.. Undecided

Is Axl the driver? I thought Beta or her kid drove him around places.
Also, who's in the car with him?
The whole band can't fit in a small car.
So it's a bus.
A bus heading towards a cliff?

What does this have to do with the truth about "Better"?
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #309 on: March 13, 2007, 07:52:29 PM »

Even if that person has been the driver for over 20 years, has a better idea of where he's going than you, knows the car better than you and has been on the same road before?

/jarmo

Yeah, let's see how long we can keep this bad analogy up.   Grin

But what if in the last 20 years, the driver's eyesight has worsened, and he's not as capable off seeing bumps in the road. 

Or lets say, what if the roads have been changed in the last 20 years since the driver last drove.  And he's trying to drive in the same direction he did all those years ago, but times have changed and he'll have to learn to adapt to the new traffic laws if he hopes to drive without wrecking.

This is fun. 

JARMO'S TURN!

badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #310 on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »

I see how it is frustrating for them, but how can they possibly stop each radio station?
I guess there's no problem with trying..

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #311 on: March 13, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »

/jarmo

Yeah, let's see how long we can keep this bad analogy up.   Grin

But what if in the last 20 years, the driver's eyesight has worsened, and he's not as capable off seeing bumps in the road. 

Or lets say, what if the roads have been changed in the last 20 years since the driver last drove.  And he's trying to drive in the same direction he did all those years ago, but times have changed and he'll have to learn to adapt to the new traffic laws if he hopes to drive without wrecking.

This is fun. 

JARMO'S TURN!

But there's still co-drivers who aren't sitting in the backseat. People who've been around for years in the driving the bus business. There's also new people present who know the new laws.

In addition to that, the driver has proven that he's not against modern technology so it's not impossible that he uses that to get from A to B.

Still, there's people in the backseat saying they know what's best.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:11:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #312 on: March 13, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »

I think that people need to start realizing that there is more to life than bitch about an Album or Song that hasn't been released. Today I had reality thrown right in my face. My mother has been having stomach problems she went in Friday to have some scans done. Today she got the call... "You have a large mass on your liver"... This isn't bitching, but I think people need to realize there is a lot more...
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #313 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »

I'm not getting the whole driving-a-car metaphor.. Undecided

Is Axl the driver? I thought Beta or her kid drove him around places.
Also, who's in the car with him?
The whole band can't fit in a small car.
So it's a bus.
A bus heading towards a cliff?

What does this have to do with the truth about "Better"?

No dude is the whole ?band on AXL ENZO FERRARI,one on top of other doing splenda and listening the enginer noise cuz the ENZO don't have radio on it.

Back on topic we have 2updates,the album is mixing right now so stop to cry like a baby.

WE have to wait thats the true.
If you can't handle to wait,take a ride and come back afeter some time. ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #314 on: March 13, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »

/jarmo

Yeah, let's see how long we can keep this bad analogy up.? ?Grin

But what if in the last 20 years, the driver's eyesight has worsened, and he's not as capable off seeing bumps in the road.?

Or lets say, what if the roads have been changed in the last 20 years since the driver last drove.? And he's trying to drive in the same direction he did all those years ago, but times have changed and he'll have to learn to adapt to the new traffic laws if he hopes to drive without wrecking.

This is fun.?

JARMO'S TURN!

But there's still co-drivers who aren't sitting in the backseat. People who've been around for years in the driving the bus business. There's also new people present who know the new laws.

In addition to that, the driver has proven that he's not against modern technology so it's not impossible that he uses that to get from A to B.

Still, there's people in the backseat saying they know what's best.

/jarmo

Oh never mind.  You're right.  Those new updates are great.  That's why the fans are so overwhelmingly happy these days. 

At the end of the the day, it's only a rock band.  I've had fun listening to their music for the last twenty years.  I'm sure it can get me through the rest of the wait.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:11:03 PM by MotherGooseLuvR » Logged

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #315 on: March 13, 2007, 09:10:16 PM »

i wish you people would quit this analogy thing and have a real conversation so the rest of us can understand what your saying and not have to understand this fucking analogy.  Sad

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #316 on: March 13, 2007, 09:15:03 PM »

I, for one, can't at all understand how you people (the negative ones) have to try to define being a fan. Us real fans come here to support the band we really like (are fans of) and hang out and read and post, you people come to tell the band what to do and accuse them of lying. Real fans? I don't think so.

and they ruin every goddamn thread in the process.? ?It doesn't matter what the topic says, it all ends up with how unhappy they are and how big a fuck up Axl is.?

The complainers should find a board that embraces negative whiny "fans" and embraces critics and fans alike.? ?A board that wants their reunion threads and their open letters to Axl about how he fucks everything up.? ? I know they exist too.. they aren't hard to find.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hihi rofl hihi rofl

and there you both are "trying to define being a fan". the only requirement to be a fan is to consider yourself to be 1. its no one's business to tell me if im a fan of anyone/thing, thanks very much! rant rant rant rant Angry

I would'nt do that if I were you.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #317 on: March 13, 2007, 09:24:39 PM »

Hey, I'm just happy to have another update on the website.   It's great to get official "clarity" about the leak, and to see so many responses and additions to the site these past few days...really, for me, any (official) news is good news.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #318 on: March 13, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »

[Week#1: We're mixing the album. Everything is rolling along nicely.
Week#2: The mixing continues. Everything sounds amazing so far.
Week#3: Third week of mixing. Everyone's really happy with the results so far. Bumblefoot was on the radio.
Week#4: We had a problem with the hardware at the studio. But it was quickly fixed. Dizzy went to ply a few shows with his friend.
hihi
There was this page called gnroffline once Wink
We don't get updates!? crying "

"Is that site turning into a another Gnronline which will never be updated?? crying "

So what happens when they've updated the site twice in just a few days?

"We don't get the right updates!? crying "

"They probably don't want to give a release date until it's set in stone to avoid another tentative date incident"

"But they should at least tell us when it might be out!? crying "

"But last time a release date didn't happen, you got so sad...."

"But Axl should tell us a new tentative date! We deserve to know!? crying "

"Don't you understand why it might not be a good idea?"

"No! I want a release date! I don't care about the mixing! I want the album out!? crying "

/jarmo
This is so true Grin
I was reading an prodigy update and it was about how the keyboard-player had lost his laptop, and i was just like "ok, when's the album coming out" but why whine so much about it Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #319 on: March 13, 2007, 10:23:14 PM »

No dude is the whole  band on AXL ENZO FERRARI,one on top of other doing splenda and listening the enginer noise cuz the ENZO don't have radio on it.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean???    Huh        Shocked

Wow.      nervous         And I thought that I was a little bit fucked-up.                confused
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: