Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  .
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 71035 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2007, 01:07:20 AM »

Not everything on the official site is aimed at people reading these boards.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2007, 01:09:09 AM »

/jarmo

Yeh I know, but why didn't we find out about the harley davidson leak /unofficial single last year, when it was actually relevent.  Im not calling Dizzy a lier, but it seems that hes using that as an excuse to say that the leak everyone has at the moment is because of that incident.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2007, 01:10:55 AM »

/jarmo

Yeh I know, but why didn't we find out about the harley davidson leak /unofficial single last year, when it was actually relevent.? Im not calling Dizzy a lier, but it seems that hes using that as an excuse to say that the leak everyone has at the moment is because of that incident.

Harley released a statement last year..
If this leak came from what they sent to Harley, its not an excuse, its the truth!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2007, 01:11:33 AM »

/jarmo

agreed, you have to take into account the casual fan who doesn't follow the band like we do and might not even know theres still a GNR, or maybe they saw them in 2006 and that sparked their interest.   
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2007, 01:11:54 AM »

/jarmo

Yeh I know, but why didn't we find out about the harley davidson leak /unofficial single last year, when it was actually relevent.  Im not calling Dizzy a lier, but it seems that hes using that as an excuse to say that the leak everyone has at the moment is because of that incident.

Because the song wasn't on the radio?

It's a theory. Even the first paragraph says No one seems to know where the song came from or how it got out.

So Dizzy offers a possible explanation of where it originated.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2007, 01:12:41 AM »

Ok, I just hope this doesn't hold up a potential release that would of happened soon, now wont.

As gnr "might" use this to delay a release for another Week/month*, ? peace CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT THIS WONT HAPPEN THOUGH

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2007, 01:42:57 AM »

funny how dizzy said everything ive said before.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2007, 01:46:10 AM »

I am fucking glad about this update. Thank you GNR. Ignore the people complaining. They'll complain no matter what.

This just proves that GNR is getting more committed to their fans and giving news. Of course people are going to complain no matter what.. but thanks GNR. Don't stop updating us from time to time.

gnrevolution.com
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2007, 01:46:38 AM »

/jarmo

That basically sums up what I was thinking, people may be hearing Better on the radio, and arent hardcore fans like us who check every detail about everything. And they go to the "official website "and see that and go oh , ok, so they are working on things. They aren't on message boards, they have no idea probably the saga that we have as fans seen, there is a much larger audience than those of us on boards, but I know for me , alot of you we already knew these things, to an extent, and truth is , Better wasn't on he radio back then, it was only on the HD website till it was pulled.Obviously because it wasnt ready .

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2007, 01:54:45 AM »

Thankz Friends, amazing News, 2 updates.

HBK *

and again, you posted that image why?  Huh
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2007, 02:01:16 AM »

HBK *

Maybe he fucking likes that image.    rant

Why?  What's your fucking problem anyway???    rant
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2007, 02:05:41 AM »

HBK *

Maybe he fucking likes that image.    rant

Why?  What's your fucking problem anyway???    rant

dude, chill out, pm me if you got a problem and you wanna continue this nasty behavior

My point was, the whole thread is about this article, so posting a screen shot of the article is pointless. If he wants to say the likes the picture of Dizzy he should say that, or simply post that image

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 02:07:49 AM by Robman? » Logged
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2007, 02:10:06 AM »

dude, chill out, pm me if you got a problem and you wanna continue this nasty behavior

My point was, the whole thread is about this article, so posting a screen shot of the article is pointless. If he wants to say the likes the picture of Dizzy he should say that, or simply post that image

Yeah, you're right dude.   Sorry.   Cry  Undecided   Embarrassed
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2007, 02:37:04 AM »

Yeah I hear where Dizzy and the band are coming from I would be pissed to if a unfinished song got on the air. People don't know they think its the finished version.  I would be super pissed off but what can you do technology is what it is today, for people who say well this is what they deserve since its taking them 14 years to make BS u just don't put out crap especially when your trying to make a comeback.  I believe we should get the offical version soon and offically released since this last leak really has people thinking its the finished product.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
speak_truth
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2007, 02:47:26 AM »

why does the leaks and the live version sound the same? would gnr play the leak version rather then the album versions on each concert, so when the album drops the songs sound different?
Death Cube K
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2007, 03:25:34 AM »

funny how dizzy said everything ive said before.

I was thinking the same thing....
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2007, 04:38:21 AM »

March 12, 2007
The truth about 'Better'
By Doug Miller / GunsNRoses.com

The song "Better" has been receiving airplay across the country, but there is no official single release. No one seems to know where the song came from or how it got out. Did Guns N? Roses purposely leak the track?

"Here?s what I know," keyboardist Dizzy Reed explains to GunsNRoses.com. "We were doing a commercial with Harley-Davidson. Harley was going to do a version using 'Paradise City' and another version using 'Better.' Their Web site even had a version up for like one day with 'Better,' but the version of 'Better' that they had was an unfinished, unapproved demo. That?s why it was removed. The version that?s getting airplay is that same demo.

"Our understanding of how that happened is that an experimental edit using 'Better' in place of 'Paradise City' was somehow accidentally mislabeled as the 'Paradise City' Harley-Davidson video/commercial and was inadvertently released on the internet. We believe the 'leak' came from this source tape and someone with access to it.

"For the record, absolutely none of the songs that have been leaked have come from the band or our organization. None of the songs that have been leaked are anything more than demo versions, works in progress. No final mixes.

"It?s really frustrating working on something as hard as we have and then having it wind up on the Internet before it?s finished. Hearing a demo on the radio really sucks."

// Gunsnroses.com

How did Harley even get ahold of the experimental version? I wonder why the person who was in charge of this didn't check and see what version of the song they were selling to Harley. That seems like one of those little things you should do.
marcelj
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2007, 05:04:37 AM »

sorry if this is posted before, i'm in a hury....

the version used in the harley ad, is not the same as the latest leak..... because in the harley ad, it doesn't have the nanana's/i know beter-i know beter's in  the outro..........

it's a different version
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2007, 05:33:03 AM »

jarmo your site rocks

gnr official site is piece of shit.
on official site we haven't heard nothing interested,only shit
did they think that we are morons here.

GIVE US REAL NEWS

I have never seen so many tree
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2007, 05:35:19 AM »

didn't the song leak a long time before we knew about the harley? thus meaning that the leak did not come from the fact that the wrong version of the ad was posted online by Harley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: