Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:27:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]  (Read 62346 times)
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2007, 07:26:45 AM »

steven, you drink too much.  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:45 AM »

id like them to reunite with steven in the future, only if he were clean.....if not then matt obviously, though i hate matts ego.

html sucks
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:45 AM »

Steven's career would be jump started from a reunion.  Though I think none of the other band members are really wanting one since the others are into VR 100% and Izzy enjoys his freedom to do what he wants.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2007, 08:00:10 AM »

Yeah and IF it would be a reunion , I dont want one but IF it would be a reunion I think that Matt would be the one. But I f*ng love the new Guns so lets watch them while they are taking over the world and bring back rock to the world!!
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2007, 08:02:08 AM »

I really hope something comes of this meeting. That would truly be great !

If Adler is ready to re-claim his throne, Brain and Frank should step aside.

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »

I don't really believe that. I think Blabbermouth used a little Poetic License and added to it, in my opinion.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:16 AM »

haha Adler will be the man who will put the band together again  Cheesy

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »

I don't really believe that. I think Blabbermouth used a little Poetic License and added to it, in my opinion.

This is the real thing taken from the official SA myspace:

Steven speaks!

February 14 ? Steven speaks! This conversation took place on Saturday, January 13th. What was really nice (for me) was his heartfelt apology for not being in touch! Naturally, I just appreciate being his friend (who wouldn't?!). The call ended abruptly with him promising to call right back. So I waited?and waited. I was hoping to have him elaborate more on certain things, but we'll take what we can get, right? Sorry I lagged on not giving you the details sooner!

Happy Valentines!

STEVEN: I saw Axl, talked with him from, shit, what was it? 10 or 12 at night to 8 in the morning, we talked. We resolved a lot of fucking shit!

FANSITE: What was that like? That must've been weird!

STEVEN: It was wonderful! Just wonderful. I was the same happy-go-lucky person that I've always been to him, and he enjoyed it. Dude we talked 'till 8 in the morning!

FANSITE: Wow.

STEVEN: It was at The HardRock, when he played there.

FANSITE: Did you see the show?

STEVEN: Yeah?three people in his band all look like Izzy! I told him it sucked, I was kidding. I said "You know the five of us have to get back together! That's when it will really fucking take off again! Nothing will be bigger. It would be the biggest reunion ever in history".

FANSITE: What did he say?

STEVEN: You know how he is. He just grinned and giggled a little bit. Everybody in his band came up to me, "You're the greatest fucking drummer! We tell Axl, 'you gotta get the band back together'!" That's what they said to HIM! It was wonderful! Dude, let me call you back! I'm not ignoring you, dude! You're one of my top best friends, man! You've never done anything to hurt me! I'll call you right back!

FANSITE: No problem, man! But real quick, what else is goin' on?

STEVEN: Um, I've been talking with Izzy. I've been talking with Slash. 20 years, dude, since Appetite came out. Axl's record is supposed to come out, in what, a few months?

FANSITE: Yeah, hopefully.

STEVEN: Izzy wants a reunion. I know what I need to do. Before anything happens, me and Chip (Z'Nuff) have been talkin' about doing a world tour. I'm so sorry, I know it made you feel really bad that I haven't answered the phone, things have been hard on me lately. I miss ya, and I will talk to you later!

FANSITE: Okay, Stevie!

..and that was it. Of course I wanted to dig a bit more! But I hope you appreciate this little tidbit, and, as always, I'll keep you updated as often as possible!

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »

Yes. I believe this conversation  took place.

I don't undersatand why so many people doubt this.

How many of you guys are carrying around 20 year grudges ? People get over shit.

I would love to see Adler back where he belongs.

Until then, does anyone have any info on what's going on with Adler's Appetitie ?
As far as I know, he IS still trying to rebuild the band after last year. Any rumored tour dates or anything ? 

Hope to see you soon, Steve !

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2007, 09:50:42 AM »

The last time I saw Seven on TV (a month ago) he looked really, really bad. I mean health wise.

It was way cool Axl met with him, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a reunion. More over, I don't want one.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2007, 09:57:02 AM »

no, Brain and Frank are both better drummers, there is no reason for them step aside.     get off this reunion crap.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2007, 09:59:21 AM »

The last time I saw Seven on TV (a month ago) he looked really, really bad. I mean health wise.

It was way cool Axl met with him, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a reunion. More over, I don't want one.

is this vh1 thing on youtube? i can't find it...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2007, 10:01:55 AM »

I really don't know if its on youtube.

He was shaking quite a bit and couldn't sit still.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »

Personal Message (Online)

Re: Adler and Axl make up
? Reply #8 on: Today at 09:31:11 AM ?
Quote from: Devoid on Today at 09:12:00 AM

This is the real thing taken from the official SA myspace:

Steven speaks!

February 14 ? Steven speaks! This conversation took place on Saturday, January 13th. What was really nice (for me) was his heartfelt apology for not being in touch! Naturally, I just appreciate being his friend (who wouldn't?!). The call ended abruptly with him promising to call right back. So I waited?and waited. I was hoping to have him elaborate more on certain things, but we'll take what we can get, right? Sorry I lagged on not giving you the details sooner!

Happy Valentines!

STEVEN: I saw Axl, talked with him from, shit, what was it? 10 or 12 at night to 8 in the morning, we talked. We resolved a lot of fucking shit!

FANSITE: What was that like? That must've been weird!

STEVEN: It was wonderful! Just wonderful. I was the same happy-go-lucky person that I've always been to him, and he enjoyed it. Dude we talked 'till 8 in the morning!

FANSITE: Wow.

STEVEN: It was at The HardRock, when he played there.

FANSITE: Did you see the show?

STEVEN: Yeah?three people in his band all look like Izzy! I told him it sucked, I was kidding. I said "You know the five of us have to get back together! That's when it will really fucking take off again! Nothing will be bigger. It would be the biggest reunion ever in history".

FANSITE: What did he say?

STEVEN: You know how he is. He just grinned and giggled a little bit.

I don't want to sound like a horrible bastard, but perhaps Axl was just being nice? I mean if an old mate says we should get the old band back together, you don't wanna say "that's not gonna happen" to his face. you'd just skirt around the subject.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2007, 10:10:25 AM »

Or maybe he grinned because he's been thinking the same thing.    beer

/bringbackadler

michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »

Little does Adler know that he was actually at some dive bar down the street from his house talking to the singer of a GnR tribute band. He was just too fucked up to notice and the singer didn't have the heart to say 'uh dude....I'm not Axl Rose, I just play him in a tribute band.'
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »

I personally think Adler is full of shit when he says the band members came up to him and told him he was the greatest drummer ever and especially when he says that they tell Axl he has to get the old band back together because that means theyd be out of the job and If there were a reunion, I think Sorum would be the man over Adler since Slash and Duff are buddies with sorum

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2007, 10:30:48 AM »

I personally think Adler is full of shit when he says the band members came up to him and told him he was the greatest drummer ever and especially when he says that they tell Axl he has to get the old band back together because that means theyd be out of the job and If there were a reunion, I think Sorum would be the man over Adler since Slash and Duff are buddies with sorum

Aren't Slash & Duff friends w/ Steven too ?  Also, Izzy ?

/bringbackadler

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2007, 10:48:25 AM »

wtf was this

' Dude, let me call you back! I'm not ignoring you, dude! You're one of my top best friends, man! You've never done anything to hurt me! I'll call you right back!'

??

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2007, 10:49:25 AM »

no, Brain and Frank are both better drummers, there is no reason for them step aside.? ? ?get off this reunion crap.

no

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: