Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:50:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 610109 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7380 on: December 14, 2006, 01:18:21 AM »

Chinese Democracy is dead horse too now? Had to happen sometime.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #7381 on: December 14, 2006, 03:06:35 AM »

I declare myself a BETTER buisnessman than Axl Rose....IF he doenst do anything/something this Christmas..It would be a fkn outrage to diss christmas..The big money is there  peace

Well...I?ll wait until it comes but i think this christmas is obvious...And please don?t tell me " It?s not about money, it?s about rock n roll "
because you know that?s not true  yes

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #7382 on: December 14, 2006, 03:11:05 AM »

I contacted HMV in the UK by email and asked what was meant by giving a release date for CD but stating that the title had been deleted. ?Got a reply and here it is. ?Take from it what you will but I don't think that 2006 is gonna see it's release. ?I know HMV don't really seem to be the greatest with the info but this seems as if it may have a b it of credibility.  And as such it has again been take off their site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Hammond,

I am writing to you with regards to your query.

Unfortunately we have been informed by the suppliers that this item has been discontinued from their catalogue.

HMV has one of the most complete and up to date databases in the world. However, obtaining confirmation of discontinued titles, can take time to be communicated to us from the distributors. We always endeavour to keep our catalogue as up to date as possible. The product page has been updated to reflect this deletion.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment that this may have caused.

Regards,

IMRAN ABDULLA

Customer Service

www.hmv.co.uk

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=chinese+democracy&primaryID=-1&btnSubmitSearch.x=23&btnSubmitSearch.y=10

Don't Damn Me!!
mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7383 on: December 14, 2006, 04:42:53 AM »

Dead horse haha even the moderator has given up in discussing the new album. Im really starting to enjoy going into each year since 1999 thinking this is definitely the one.  In a way I wouldnt know what it would be like not having Chinese Democracy to look forward to before I die hihi So whose turn is it to make up a date?
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #7384 on: December 14, 2006, 04:44:34 AM »

now we are in the dead horse section withnthis thread ?rofl
If this is not a good sign ..... Roll Eyes

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
goonersnroses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7385 on: December 14, 2006, 04:46:51 AM »

Dead horse haha even the moderator has given up in discussing the new album. Im really starting to enjoy going into each year since 1999 thinking this is definitely the one.? In a way I wouldnt know what it would be like not having Chinese Democracy to look forward to before I die hihi So whose turn is it to make up a date?

I'm gone go with "Fall, Late Fall 2007" or "Soon", call it a gut feeling!!  ok  peace
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7386 on: December 14, 2006, 05:36:25 AM »

hehe finally had to come this way.....chinese democracy starts 2013!
I`ve had the feeling for a couple of weeks already that we should be slowly but surely prepared for not getting CD this year....well all hope will die on dec. 19th then!
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7387 on: December 14, 2006, 06:04:45 AM »

Dear Mr. Hammond,

I am writing to you with regards to your query.

Unfortunately we have been informed by the suppliers that this item has been discontinued from their catalogue.

HMV has one of the most complete and up to date databases in the world. However, obtaining confirmation of discontinued titles, can take time to be communicated to us from the distributors. We always endeavour to keep our catalogue as up to date as possible. The product page has been updated to reflect this deletion.

am i missing something how can it be 'discontinued' if it was never started in the first place?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7388 on: December 14, 2006, 06:39:51 AM »

I think it means it was started, and probably several times, but then pulled back again, and again.

yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7389 on: December 14, 2006, 07:31:09 AM »

Now this is in Dead Horse there is not anything worth looking at in the GNR section, Im not that intrested in Axls clothes or some pictures from the Euro tour, at the moment the only reason I come here is to look for the release date. All the suspense was quite good for a while but im bored of it now. They need to make a statement because people are losing intrest.
It seems like the fan sites are getting fewer peope looking at them all the time. There will be no one left if they take much longer to tell us something.
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #7390 on: December 14, 2006, 07:42:37 AM »

the fact that this topic has become dead horse is fuckin laughable, border line ridiculous.
a band is "apparently" releasing a new album and it has become dead horse confused nervous

im not fucking kiddin, im sooo fuckin pissed that this thing hasnt dropped, its utter BS

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #7391 on: December 14, 2006, 07:49:44 AM »

Its pretty obvious gnr know when they're going to release the album but don't give a shit about their fans. I am embarrassed, and I'm embarrassed even more for the people here who swallow Axl and Mercks bullshit and defend them.

I am past the point of just not attending the shows for the way they treat their fans but I won't do a damn thing to help them sell this album. No requesting singles or videos, or talking people who think the band is a joke to give them a shot. They can roll up their street team and smoke it for all I care. I suggest others do the same, because all they're going to give you is more live shows where half the arena is curtained off because they couldn't fill it and a load of bullshit to swallow.

At this point GNR is a dead horse.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
TheMole
« Reply #7392 on: December 14, 2006, 08:04:41 AM »

So, the release date thread is dead horse, but the AFD remastering thread isn't? Does this basically mean that we are now supposed to live with the fact that new GNR is just the band that covers AFD + some classics and throws in a few of it's own songs once in a while?

I mean, seriously, I can name lots of local cover bands that do this kind of shit (not that anyone not living in Belgium would know about them, but hey...): play a shitload of covers and throw in an original once in a while in hopes that the crowd doesn't notice it.

Ugh...
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7393 on: December 14, 2006, 08:15:58 AM »

Finally in dead horse... Thank you! ok
axlnyc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7394 on: December 14, 2006, 08:37:54 AM »

rant This should not be in deadhorse!!!  Only 2 scenarios that would make it deadhorse material...once it is released(hopefully 12/19) or if they announce there is no CD at all!  This thread is very current otherwise!

81688-NJ
61791-LI, NY
120991-MSG
121391-MSG
71892-NJ
72992-NJ
30693-CT
120502-MSG
51206-NYC
51506-NYC
51706-NYC
110506-NJ
111006-MSG
111711-NJ
111911-CT
112611-NJ
2/10/12-NYC
2/12/12-
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7395 on: December 14, 2006, 09:16:22 AM »

he  made it dead horse because folk are posting the same points over and over again i can appreciate that but at the same time it is the best thread in the forum imo
mesaboogie
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7396 on: December 14, 2006, 12:08:40 PM »

With uncertainty you get speculation and I dont think people can put a cap on that.

Solid information and actions will mean the end to "cry wolf" which is where we are at.

Why does anyone post here?...just keeping the dream alive, thats all they have right now

CDesigner
Headliner

« Reply #7397 on: December 14, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »

i am about to get negative karma...

i too think putting this thread in dead horse is ridiculous and it seems to me there's only one way to battle it. continually starting CD release date threads in the main GNR forum until this one gets moved back. i may get kicked off the board for even suggesting this, but this thread is 90% of the reason i keep coming to HTGTH and putting it in a "dead topics" section is just wrong.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7398 on: December 14, 2006, 12:26:35 PM »

Exactly. Speculating about Chinese Democracy is the main reason people come here. I can understand that some feel the thread is just rehashing the same shit, but that is natural reaction to the current situation. Moving this to dead horse will just result in the main section being filled with new rumour threads. I think it defeats the purpose then.

GeraldFord
« Reply #7399 on: December 14, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: