Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:35:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  8 Weeks to Go
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8 Weeks to Go  (Read 56555 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »

I think it's different and I've been here since 99. 

One big difference is Axl.  He's in the public eye, before it was like a bigfoot sighting if you saw him.

I guess 2002 was just one long Bigfoot sighting then...

he occasionally played some shows.... that was it...    not quite the way it is now dude ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2007, 06:48:34 PM »

Let's compare then.
January 2007 we had: No album
January 2006 we had: No album
January 2005 we had: No album
January 2004 we had: No album
January 2003 we had: No album
January 2002 we had: No album

Everything looks the same to me  ok

That would be because you appear to be entirely blind.
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2007, 06:52:54 PM »

One big difference is Axl.  He's in the public eye, before it was like a bigfoot sighting if you saw him.

he occasionally played some shows.... that was it...    not quite the way it is now dude ok

Now? As in right now. Right now there are no shows. Here's why: The album isn't finished. Guess what!! In 2002 the album wasn't finished either, and that's exactly "the way it is now dude"  ok.

"Hey, Axl, put the thing out- it already sounds better than Velvet Revolver"
~Rolling Stone Magazine
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »

Let's compare then.

Oh really?? Please send me a copy of Chinese Democracy then...
Oh My God!!! You don't have one either?? Wait so if i'm blind, and my statement above is false. Where's the album buddy?  peace

~Rolling Stone Magazine
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2007, 06:56:57 PM »

Being wrapped up so it's released within the next 11 months. "Buddy".
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2007, 07:01:38 PM »

Being wrapped up so it's released within the next 11 months. "Buddy".

I wonder what "insider" told you this reliable piece of information.
Heyyy!!! Wait a minute, Axl told us the same thing in 2006!
And wow, so did Jarmo!!!
So this must be true  Grin

~Rolling Stone Magazine
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »

in 2001 the manager was fired, and in 2006 the manager was fired.
5 years after 2001, we still dont have the album, does that mean that in 2011 we wont have the album.
I hope not.

enough with the mind games.
nobody here will change their mind with simple logic.
the believers will believe, and the unbelievers wont believe.

there's nothing else to do but to wait.

the truth is, this is the closest we ever got to this album, at this point, there's not many things that could go wrong.
even in the worst case scenario, we'd get the album this summer.
also, if Axl decided not to take mercks advice, and anounce a tentative release date for march 20th, but chose a closer date, march 6th, only tells us how confident he is in this years release.
maybe it's not march, 6th, but it wont be the end of the world if it ends up being april 6th or may 6th.

relax...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »

I think it's different and I've been here since 99.?

One big difference is Axl.? He's in the public eye, before it was like a bigfoot sighting if you saw him.

He is (was last year) waaaaaay more in the public eye than in 2002.  THAT was different.  ok

oh ya and IZZY    ok

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2007, 07:15:04 PM »

He is (was last year) waaaaaay more in the public eye than in 2002.  THAT was different.  ok

oh ya and IZZY    ok

You're absolutely right! An appearance on National Television in 2002 was completely different.

~Rolling Stone Magazine
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

Let's compare then.

Oh My God!!! You don't have one either?? Wait so if i'm blind, and my statement above is false. Where's the album buddy?  peace

You must be pretty thick if you can't see the difference.

Did you notice that a year ago there were leaks? That alone is a big difference to any other period.

But no, not to you. You're just stuck in your "it's the same because I say so  crying " act.

Even when you have the album, you won't be happy because it's not the album you want.

Why not admit it? You'll never be happy....

So keep it up and I'm sure your posting career will be a long one. You'll be "traded" to another league before you can say Beckham.   ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2007, 07:31:36 PM »

I think it's different and I've been here since 99.?

One big difference is Axl.? He's in the public eye, before it was like a bigfoot sighting if you saw him.

He is (was last year) waaaaaay more in the public eye than in 2002.? THAT was different.? ok

oh ya and IZZY? ? ok

You're absolutely right! An appearance on National Television in 2002 was completely different.

Listen jackass I'm as frustrated/pissed as you. Aside from that particular "appearence" he was way more visable. 

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

it seams to me that some people on this board are used to read books, without getting the plot!
well, i feel sorry for them.

To not see the different between 2002 (2003, 4, 5) and now, is just like reading your homework, and still dont know shit!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

Let's compare then.

I'm speaking of the album my friend. Why can't you not understand that there is no album in stores right now? Where is the difference between that and 2-0-0-InsertNumberHere  Grin

Did you notice that a year ago there were leaks? That alone is a big difference to any other period.

The only reason this would be relevant to the release of the album, would be if managment leaked those songs. Which has not been confirmed by management, so therefore the leaks have no real point in this discussion.

But no, not to you. You're just stuck in your "it's the same because I say so  crying " act.

I'm saying it's the same because just like last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, (Do you want me to keep going?) nobody, except for W. Axl Rose, has a copy of Chinese Democracy in their hands.

Even when you have the album, you won't be happy because it's not the album you want.

Oh believe me, I want the album. I will gladly take anything Axl gives any of us, and enjoy every second of it. But that act of "giving" has been quite rare the past few years.

Why not admit it? You'll never be happy....

I'm very happy right now actually. I have a very nice life outside of this forum. My career isn't based around kissing Axl ass on a daily basis, hoping he will throw me a bone. In fact I'm putting to good use the most legitamate thing Axl has said in a while. I'm living my life.

So keep it up and I'm sure your posting career will be a long one. You'll be "traded" to another league before you can say Beckham.   ok

Good news for the MLS...

~Rolling Stone Magazine
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

But no, not to you. You're just stuck in your "it's the same because I say so? crying " act.

Who was the first person to explicitly suggest that the leaks were "official", ad got a new asrsehole ripped for themself hihi? And now we are seeing posts which seem to take it as read that thats what happenned.

Sorry to go a bit off topic  ok peace

I would'nt do that if I were you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2007, 09:01:03 PM »

I'm speaking of the album my friend. Why can't you not understand that there is no album in stores right now? Where is the difference between that and 2-0-0-InsertNumberHere  Grin

I'm very happy right now actually. I have a very nice life outside of this forum. My career isn't based around kissing Axl ass on a daily basis, hoping he will throw me a bone. In fact I'm putting to good use the most legitamate thing Axl has said in a while. I'm living my life.

For somebody who's "living his life", the album sure does mean a lot to you.

It mean so much to you that you keep coming here to complain that it's not out when the rest of us are excited to have an active band....  Roll Eyes

I think most of us here want to hear the album, but we also understand that it'll be out when it's done. There's really no use going on and on about there not being an album out like all these people "living their lives".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

For somebody who's "living his life", the album sure does mean a lot to you.

It mean so much to you that you keep coming here to complain that it's not out when the rest of us are excited to have an active band....  Roll Eyes

I think most of us here want to hear the album, but we also understand that it'll be out when it's done. There's really no use going on and on about there not being an album out like all these people "living their lives".

/jarmo

You are one to exaggerate aren't you??
"The rest of us"!?!?  rofl Who exactly are "the rest of us". Are they the other forum members?? The ones who were banned for speaking out against you or had their posts deleted because they voiced the fact that we don't have an album? Or the ones posting in this thread for the same reasons? "The rest of us" want Chinese Democracy Jarmo, and I'm sorry we are upset that we were led to believe it was coming and that we all don't have the great attitude you are able to keep through all this.
And in regards to the part about I "keep coming here to complain", where are the other threads that I've posted in "complaining" Jarmo?? They don't exist because this is the only one.
And if you think i'm not living my life, compare my number of posts to time registered. I think there's enough time between each of those posts for me to live, don't you  peace

This is going nowhere at all. I'm done with this discussion. I feel like i've defended my opinion, expressed that i'm upset that there isn't an album out right now, and shown that it can be done in a way that doesn't require "1337 t41k" or excessive swearing. I respect the opinion of Jarmo and everyone else who feels the same. It doesn't mean I feel like it's okay to excuse all the lies by Axl and managment and kiss Axl's ass because his personal assistant wrote us a letter. It's not Axl's fault that Chinese Democracy hasn't been finished yet. Just remember guys, the album isn't out yet because "the muse" just wasn't there  Tongue

~Rolling Stone Magazine
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2007, 09:54:51 PM »

all the lies by Axl and managment

his personal assistant wrote us a letter.

You really are something "special".

First you're against the "lies" and then you make shit up yourself.

You can't both have the cake and eat it....

That's the kind of people I've been talking about all along.

The so called fans who'll make shit up just to make their side of the story seem "right". The fans who assume they're being lied to and ripped off all the time. So in order to back up their theory about all the lies, they'll even make up shit about the letter Axl put out.

Why exactly do you think they lie to you all the time? Do you honestly think that or does it just make you feel good to be able to point fingers?

I just finished reading a book about U2 and in it Larry, the drummer, makes an interesting point. He talks about how
certain fans were accusing the band of ripping their fans off. He couldn't understand why anybody would think the band would want to rip off their fans.

Seems like these fans are everywhere.

The funny thing is that you don't seem to react to all the lies you spread yourself or the lies coming from newspapers, radio, TV and various other media outlets. No, you're only upset because Axl "lies" to you.

You're really naive if you believe that people who have no involvement with the band know what's going on. Yet, these people are writing the articles you and others like you quote as the "truth", while you claim the ones in the band are liars....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

vince41090
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2007, 10:02:19 PM »

all the lies by Axl and managment

his personal assistant wrote us a letter.

You're really naive if you believe that people who have no involvement with the band know what's going on.

I know I said I was done but this was just to hypocrytical for me to let it stand. Would you like me to dig up your posts from 3-4 months ago Jarmo? I thought it was coming in November? If we want to talk about people who have no involvment with the band yet speak as if it's the truth, you're a prime example  Grin

I'm done. I know i'm a "liar". But at least one thing I said was true. It's 2007, and we still don't have Chinese Democracy  peace

~Rolling Stone Magazine
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2007, 10:05:08 PM »

the kind of people!!! what kind of people?? im that kind of people youre talkin' 'bout?? its not 'cause we are skeptic about axl's honesty and the release of chinese democracy that we belong to ''that kind of people''.

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2007, 10:10:18 PM »

You can't both have the cake and eat it....

You're really naive if you believe that people who have no involvement with the band know what's going on.

/jarmo
you are right on this one.Even the people involved in that project doesnt whats goin on!! lolll includin the bands members...thats really sad!!

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: