Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:43:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Night Train anyone?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Night Train anyone?  (Read 24681 times)
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2007, 02:22:27 AM »

http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html

the effects

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station.  All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo!  The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.  This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA.  Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there.  As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited."  Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor.  Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name.  The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock.  Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

Really? That's where I live. Cool. Smiley Maybe I can get some.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2007, 09:58:10 PM »

To the request regarding if someone can get some bottles and ship them...

I work at a liquor store and had my manager order me a whole case to help you guys out.?

Each bottle cost me $2.66 per bottle for the 750ML bottle.

If you shoot me a PM I can see about shipping some bottles to people if they are interested at of course the cost that I had to pay.? Im not looking to make any profit, just trying to help some people out who want to try it or keep it as a collectible item for their GNR collection.

So like I said, shoot me a PM if your interested....I have 12 bottles, and about 5 of them are already claimed.

Chris

Wow, awesome chrisdq. The GN'R community is great. I sent you a PM.
ExileOnMassSt
Opening Act

It's never too late

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2007, 12:00:28 AM »

Me and my friend got a bottle each the other night.  It was $3.70 each, and was in the corner of the beer cooler at this local liquor store.  My friend drank the entire bottle and got FUCKED UP, even getting kicked out of a bar later for tripping over a space heater.  I honestly couldn't do much more than half the bottle.  It tastes decent-ish at first, but it gets progressively worse with every drink to the point of it tasting worse than cough syrup.

Not recommended.  But of course, it gave us an excuse to blast Nightrain over and over.

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"
- Mike Tyson
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2007, 03:39:37 PM »

http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html

the effects

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station.? All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo!? The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.? This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA.? Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there.? As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited."? Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor.? Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name.? The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock.? Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

god i remeber them daze's.well not really hhmmm '

the one an only horsey !
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2007, 08:47:57 PM »

To the request regarding if someone can get some bottles and ship them...

I work at a liquor store and had my manager order me a whole case to help you guys out.?

Each bottle cost me $2.66 per bottle for the 750ML bottle.

If you shoot me a PM I can see about shipping some bottles to people if they are interested at of course the cost that I had to pay.? Im not looking to make any profit, just trying to help some people out who want to try it or keep it as a collectible item for their GNR collection.

So like I said, shoot me a PM if your interested....I have 12 bottles, and about 5 of them are already claimed.

Chris
Chris, is that offer still up?

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2007, 09:13:39 PM »

would love to try it..and will..
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2007, 07:20:02 PM »

We're still looking for someone to send us some Night Train in Canada. Can someone help us out? Not sure if you read the PMs or not Chris.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »

ive just shot chrisdq a request for a couple of bottles of night train but im not sure if im to late.if anybody else can ship a couple of bottles to the UK id be very greatful as its impossible to get hold of here.id pay full price for them includin shippin etc.thanx

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2007, 08:47:48 PM »

I hope you ain't let down when you get some.  The stuff is kinda rank.

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2007, 08:51:06 PM »

I'm sure it is pretty bad but I want to try it and just have the bottle in the collection

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2007, 09:07:23 PM »

im not bothered how rank it is,i jus wanna try it and keep the bottle as a souvinear.as long as its alcholic.........who cares  hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 10:19:47 PM »

Anyone willing to ship a few bottles to Canada? I'd pay all costs. Let me know here or via PM.  beer
SLCPUNK
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2007, 12:01:19 AM »

Really nasty sheet, avoid avoid!
Elrothiel
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »

hihi I need some to help dull away my coccyx* pain... it'll be a more fun way to do so than with Ibuprofen and Paracetamol!

Its the only wine I could afford right now anyway... I'm a skint student! Guess I'll be off to that site which was mentioned earlier seeing as you can't actually buy it in the UK because the health inspectors are a big bunch of pussy-ass motherfuckers. ok

* ain't coccyx a great word!! beer
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2007, 10:46:22 PM »

I have coccyx pain too!   Tongue  The Nightrain does help dull it....Luv that word too.  ok
Elrothiel
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

Wow, you have coccyx pain too!!! How severe?

And yes, I must order some NT.... I know its most likely nasty, but hey! Its all good and I can mix it with Jack Daniels! ok
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2007, 11:00:52 PM »

My coccyx isn't too bad...some days worse than others, but I know it's there everyday.  How bad is yours?

btw, I don't know why everyone talks about how bad nightrain tastes...it's really not bad at all...very syrupy...like a mixture of jager and wine.  Maybe it's the "white trash" in me, but I'll go out on a limb and say I actually kind of like the taste!   peace
Elrothiel
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2007, 11:04:18 PM »

Yowch! Yours is a lot worse than mine... it happened on Wednesday night and since then the pain has almost gone... I'm confident it'll be gone in a couple days.
So poor you! *huggle* Having constant coccyx pain has got to really suck.. *more huggles*

BTW.... if it tastes like a mix of jager and wine... drool drool drool I WANT NOW!!!
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2007, 11:09:36 PM »

lol!  hihi

Thanks for your support on both the coccyx and nightrain, SG!  Preciate that!  beer
Elrothiel
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »

Hey no probbies SK! beer

May I ask how teh coccyx pain happened in the first place?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: