Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:45:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67942 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2006, 03:42:02 PM »

jim, there`s no need to get personal on this....  that`s one of the main aspects, which start to annoy me. people who don?t agree with the band get called stupid and clueless (in this case, they get called utter jokes...)

there`s not one post from beta, in which she doesn`t insult someone. is that really needed?? i can only magine being in her situation and it must be hard to live with all the shit that`s being thrown at axl, but why does she have to become so defensive and insulting, when she knows the truth?  and it`s NOT like most people on this board don?t believe her when she clears something up...

can you blame a gnrfan for being dissapointed or skeptical at the moment?? ( or one week ago for that matter?)  NO, you can`t. rock am ring made me believe in this band again, but before that i was skeptical as well. and before axl posted his letter, i was pissed off as well! beta and del could only insult the fans on the internet, while axl finally said sorry.....

this board plays a major role in me being a gnrfan. isn`t it quite understandable, that i don?t want this to be destroyed??

and well....  if a fire marshall is able to make shit up in order to look good in the public, isn?t it possible that the gnr camp also sometimes likes to beautify the truth a little?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »

jim, there`s no need to get personal on this....  that`s one of the main aspects, which start to annoy me. people who don?t agree with the band get called stupid and clueless (in this case, they get called utter jokes...)

That's not why he's being called a joke.
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2006, 03:46:38 PM »

Treat others as you would expect others to treat you.

All this bitching and censorship is madness.

It's like communism never went away.

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »

... No. Look man, I said

...nor could I give if a shit if you're a hater.

as well as

I haven't posted how I feel about the censorship, I haven't told you my opinion on what we are being by the band or anybody else. I'm talking about method

so, as you can see, it isn't the case that ''in this case, they get called utter jokes.' Because that isn't the case!

As Adz said,

That's not why he's being called a joke.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2006, 03:55:39 PM »

did i mention i wasn`t only talking about dave?

well anyways....  i`m done for today. have fun people peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »

Let me just say that if a newspaper prints something false, that's slander

Actually, it's libel.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
EFISH
« Reply #226 on: December 17, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »

Let me just say that if a newspaper prints something false, that's slander

Actually, it's libel.
You're right, my bad.
What the fire marshall said is slander then I suppose.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

wow a mod making personal attacks, if that was a poster he would? have been banned.? This is what this board has become, and jim again you can say what ever you want, I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »

wow a mod making personal attacks, if that was a poster he would  have been banned.  This is what this board has become, and jim again you can say what ever you want, I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

You could always come to another board where the mods and admin don't slag their members off, censor people's posts and allow both sides of an argument to be discussed. peace

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »

wow a mod making personal attacks, if that was a poster he would  have been banned.  This is what this board has become, and jim again you can say what ever you want, I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

A loser, eh?

Taste negative karma!

Seriously though.... Personal attacks? Maybe I did. But it wasn't in this thread. And come on. It's not like it was to your face.

But, personal attacks here? Calling somebody a joke isn't really a personal attack now, is it.

(I forgot to add, dude... This is hillarious!

I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

spot the contradiction or what! Bwahahahaha.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 04:25:16 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

why did you change the topic title? did the previous one make you look like too much of an ego-tripper?

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2006, 04:26:05 PM »

wow a mod making personal attacks, if that was a poster he would? have been banned.? This is what this board has become, and jim again you can say what ever you want, I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

A loser, eh?

Taste negative karma!

Seriously though.... Personal attacks? Maybe I did. But it wasn't in this thread. And come on. It's like it was to your face.

But, personal attacks here? Calling somebody a joke isn't really a personal attack now, is it.

Talk about negative karma, you should give yourself negative karma for starting the name calling. But of course because its coming from a mod its not a person attack, but if it was from anyone else (a poster) they would have gotten a warning. And who cares about negative karma. Give me -100 karma it would just make this board lose that much more cred because someone defended theirself to a mod making a personal attack. Jarmo has warned people for saying much less.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 04:27:45 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2006, 04:26:32 PM »

A loser, eh?

Taste negative karma!

Seriously though.... Personal attacks? Maybe I did. But it wasn't in this thread. And come on. It's like it was to your face.

(I forgot to add, dude... This is hillarious!

I am sorry you are a loser and must make personal attacks on a message board to make your sorry life have meaning. And you call me a joke. LOL

spot the contradiction or what! Bwahahahaha.)

don't just say it, do it, i can count the times he has called this place a joke and people who don't agree with him losers lately on about three hands.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »

why did you change the topic title? did the previous one make you look like too much of an ego-tripper?

No because that is not even the topic of this thread anymore thanks to ADZ. Plus like 4 different threads have been merged into this topic.

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2006, 04:30:45 PM »

i like you dave, you were always one of the most persistant defenders of axl, so i have a hard time understanding why lately you want to view everything in a negative light regarding both the band and this board. why the change?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »

Talk about negative karma, you should give yourself negative karma for starting the name calling. But of course because its coming from a mod its not a person attack, but if it was from anyone else (a poster) they would have gotten a warning. And who cares about negative karma. Give me -100 karma it would just make this board lose that much more cred because someone defended theirself to a mod making a personal attack. Jarmo has warned people for saying much less.

Bit of trivia for you: we can't give ourselves positive or negative karma.

And come on now. Saying that you are an. absolute. joke. has more to do with your credibility, you know, because it comes across that you think you really are the salt of this site, or rather, the GNR community. You know, what makes it up and all. It's not the same as calling you a 'complete fucking idiot.'

Once again, you are a joke because of your method, your approach and, well... To be honest I only really said it because you were adament that you had more 'cred' (bwahaha) than Adz. Originally I only intended to reply in response to that.

Not to mention the fact that you come across as being very arrogant when it comes to your views.

(even if it is the 'view' to allow others to their views. Hey!)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »

i like you dave, you were always one of the most persistant defenders of axl, so i have a hard time understanding why lately you want to view everything in a negative light regarding both the band and this board. why the change?

Simple, attention.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2006, 04:33:27 PM »

Dude your a punk.

Leave Dave alone.. reading this thread is giving me a headache. People are stooping low. Dave is a big fucking fan, in the same way I am, Jarmo is, or you are. Isn't that all that matters?

You don't have to agree with the band all the time to be a "fan" or "axl lover." If we all agree with everything, why have a forum to discuss things?

It's getting out of hand.

gnrevolution.com
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #238 on: December 17, 2006, 04:35:07 PM »

Dude your a punk.
Leave Dave alone.. reading this thread is giving me a headache. People are stooping low. Dave is a big fucking fan, in the same way I am, Jarmo is, or you are. Isn't that all that matters?

You don't have to agree with the band all the time to be a "fan" or "axl lover." If we all agree with everything, why have a forum to discuss things?

It's getting out of hand.

you don't even know me, and i suggest you take a first grade spelling lesson before you attempt to insult or even address me again. good day.

sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #239 on: December 17, 2006, 04:35:39 PM »

I agree with Jack. This ain't a cult, we don't all have to agree with everything and ignore events outside of the sacred circle  ok

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: