Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:09:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67988 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2006, 02:49:28 PM »

Do you really need me to point it out yet again? I've already said it about 20 times so far in this thread.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2006, 02:51:24 PM »

Do you really need me to point it out yet again? I've already said it about 20 times so far in this thread.

And I proved your so called reasons were wrong

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »

Can you answer my question?

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »

Can you answer my question?

What was your question again

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion.

Before I post my opinion on this matter, I'd like to know who are the mods like Jim...

Name them.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2006, 02:55:28 PM »

Like I said before, you haven't proved anything. You bitch and moan trying to get the rest of us to give up and say "your right" just to get you to shut up. Too bad, it's not going to work this time dave.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2006, 02:56:51 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion.

Before I post my opinion on this matter, I'd like to know who are the mods like Jim...

Name them.

Jarmo and ADZ to name two. They should really understand not everyone is going to believe what the gnr camp tells us esp with their track record. We should be allowed to discuss it without being labeled as a hater or a bullshit spreader. Also ADZ instigated this whole thead and its tangent to get back on the maine thing. If that had been a poster starting that, that poster would have gotten talked to.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2006, 02:59:29 PM »

Like I said before, you haven't proved anything. You bitch and moan trying to get the rest of us to give up and say "your right" just to get you to shut up. Too bad, it's not going to work this time dave.

I did not prove anything? I already gave the link to the article in the portland paper that backed up the reason why manie was cancelled and i gave the info the night before it even was in the papers, because it came right from the fire marshal.
How is that not proof? That is the problem with certain people on this board. You can give them all the proof in the world but they are not going to believe it. You should know the info that gnr gives out is not always the whole truth.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2006, 03:00:38 PM »

Oh so the newspapers lie now jarmo?

What do you mean now?

They always have, they always will.

I did it because I thought you were being stupid, I still do.  Much like everyone else here.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2006, 03:02:59 PM »

I did not prove anything? I already gave the link to the article in the portland paper that backed up the reason why manie was cancelled and i gave the info the night before it even was in the papers, because it came right from the fire marshal.
How is that not proof?

How is it proof? Your quoting "news" from a second hand source. And like I already said, don't you think the fire marshall is going to lie so he doesn't come off as the bad guy? You should know by now that the media and allot of other people have it out for this band and want to see them fail. Yet you agree with them, are you hoping the band will fail too?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2006, 03:03:20 PM »

What do you mean now?

They always have, they always will.

I did it because I thought you were being stupid, I still do.? Much like everyone else here.

Newspapers cant lie its called slander and the few times they print things that are not true they get sued. I dont see gnr suing teh portland paper.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2006, 03:05:06 PM »

Of course they fucking lie.

Didn't The New York Times get busted because they had a reporter who made shit up?

Haven't you seen reviews of shows mentioning songs that weren't even played?

We just had a newspaper here that got sued (and lost) for printing lies about some Swedish celebrity.

No Dave, the newspapers are telling you the absolute unbiased truth....   Roll Eyes

And like I said you never admitted you were wrong to that poster for telling him he was spreading bullshit.
Its ok, I had my source and it was legit. You can claim all you want that its  not true but I was still not spreading bullshit not lying about it. That is something you will never admit.

I had my sources who I believe are more credible than your fire marshall (who was named in a press release).

It's ok Dave, you can think everybody who have nothing to do with the band really know what's going on. But don't expect me to believe your personal opinions are the truth, because I won't.

Especially when we get information from inside the GN'R camp. People who are there.

Remember the "security took back Axl's mic" thing?

I bet you believed that to be true too. I mean, why would a security guy lie....

Time after time you refuse to admit that the GN'R camp might be telling the truth and your souces might actually have an agenda on their own.

You failed to prove anything I asked you for in this thread. You keep answering questions with new questions when you fail to answer. That's the usual tactic from somebody who knows they're wrong but can't admit it.

Either make a joke about it and pretend it never happened, or try to come up with a witty counter question.

To all the people complaining about how GN'R don't have rules and are for freedom of speech. Look in the bands history.

Certain journalist who used their "freedom of speech" never got to interview the band.

If there were no rules, how come Steven Adler was fired?

The difference is that they made their own rules instead of following anybody else's.

Now I'm truly done with Dave because you can't get through to him at all.

It's like talking to Buckethead without the puppet present.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »

How is that not proof?

How is it proof? Your quoting "news" from a second hand source. And like I already said, don't you think the fire marshall is going to lie so he doesn't come off as the bad guy? You should know by now that the media and allot of other people have it out for this band and want to see them fail. Yet you agree with them, are you hoping the band will fail too?

And like I said you think axl is going to say Oh I couldnt drink on stage and there were not that many people there so I did not feel like showing up. You dont think the band is going to bend the truth on that? The fire marshal cred is a lot more than axls at this point. Esp with Axls track record for missing shows

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »

Of course they fucking lie.

Didn't The New York Times get busted because they had a reporter who made shit up?

Haven't you seen reviews of shows mentioning songs that weren't even played?

We just had a newspaper here that got sued (and lost) for printing lies about some Swedish celebrity.

No Dave, the newspapers are telling you the absolute unbiased truth....? ?Roll Eyes

And like I said you never admitted you were wrong to that poster for telling him he was spreading bullshit.
Its ok, I had my source and it was legit. You can claim all you want that its? not true but I was still not spreading bullshit not lying about it. That is something you will never admit.

I had my sources who I believe are more credible than your fire marshall (who was named in a press release).

It's ok Dave, you can think everybody who have nothing to do with the band really know what's going on. But don't expect me to believe your personal opinions are the truth, because I won't.

Especially when we get information from inside the GN'R camp. People who are there.

Remember the "security took back Axl's mic" thing?

I bet you believed that to be true too. I mean, why would a security guy lie....

Time after time you refuse to admit that the GN'R camp might be telling the truth and your souces might actually have an agenda on their own.

You failed to prove anything I asked you for in this thread. You keep answering questions with new questions when you fail to answer. That's the usual tactic from somebody who knows they're wrong but can't admit it.

Either make a joke about it and pretend it never happened, or try to come up with a witty counter question.

To all the people complaining about how GN'R don't have rules and are for freedom of speech. Look in the bands history.

Certain journalist who used their "freedom of speech" never got to interview the band.

If there were no rules, how come Steven Adler was fired?

The difference is that they made their own rules instead of following anybody else's.

Now I'm truly done with Dave because you can't get through to him at all.

It's like talking to Buckethead without the puppet present.

/jarmo

Like I said Jarmo the few times the papers print things that are not true they get sued. I dont see gnr suing the paper over the fire marshals reason the show not going on. Also if gnrs story is true about them not being able to use pyro for the show, then why didnt they post the paper worked that said they would not be allowed to use it? IF they were telling the truth they could easily do that, but they didnt because the fire marshal signed off on it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:09:35 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

EFISH
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2006, 03:10:58 PM »

Let me just say that if a newspaper prints something false, that's slander and they can get sued.

BUT if they print something and say "The fire marshall said this....." that's not slander because they are simply quoting someone. There's the difference.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2006, 03:11:42 PM »

Let me just say that if a newspaper prints something false, that's slander and they can get sued.

BUT if they print something and say "The fire marshall said this....." that's not slander because they are simply quoting someone. There's the difference.

But gnr would go after the fire marshal for lying, which they did not.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2006, 03:12:36 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion. That is the problem, you want everyone to agree on everything and anything that is just a tad against your opinions, most be deleted or that person is being negative. You can spew all the bullshit you want but why do you think a lot of the old time posters have left this board and this board is not 80% newbies? You should really look in a mirror if you want to see a joke.

Can you read? Not once did I voice out over any given opinion, I barely, if ever, give my opinion on most of the matters at hand. What you just said has nothing to do with what I said!

I'll spell it out for you if you are having difficulty,

my major problem with all of this is the manner in which (it's to seek attention, so you know) the vast majority of those against what has happened with this board go about making their views public.

Your reply to what I said is laughable you absolute joke. You just pulled out the classic ''oooohh, yeah but like... you moderators, you admins, oooh, you know... don't like other opinions much, do you?'' because you couldn't engage with the real matter at hand. Grow up, read what you are replying to and maybe we'll fucking get somewhere.

(PS I am appreciating, greatly, your lying about lying! Oooh, I'm certain about this. Oooh, ooh... Oooh!, big man, been around a long time, eh? What a joke)

Dude, seriously. I feel like the SLCPUNK to your Randall Flagg right now. Don't fall back on a bullshit statement about me not accepting other peoples opinions. Opinion and expression are entirely different things, point me in the direction of anywhere, anywhere, that I have said something that even alluded to the supression of opinion... I dare you.

Dave, you are a laughing stock of the GNR community. And I don't mean the people who have been around the longest. I mean the people that make it worth being part of the GNR community.

total. fucking. joke.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:14:18 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2006, 03:16:02 PM »

Name them.

Jarmo and ADZ to name two. They should really understand not everyone is going to believe what the gnr camp tells us esp with their track record. We should be allowed to discuss it without being labeled as a hater or a bullshit spreader. Also ADZ instigated this whole thead and its tangent to get back on the maine thing. If that had been a poster starting that, that poster would have gotten talked to.

I would have answered but I feel dead tired and I wanna watch an episode of Prison Break before I fall asleep. Far more interesting than this.

Maybe tomorrow.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2006, 03:19:09 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion. That is the problem, you want everyone to agree on everything and anything that is just a tad against your opinions, most be deleted or that person is being negative. You can spew all the bullshit you want but why do you think a lot of the old time posters have left this board and this board is not 80% newbies? You should really look in a mirror if you want to see a joke.

Can you read? Not once did I voice out over any given opinion, I barely, if ever, give my opinion on most of the matters at hand. What you just said has nothing to do with what I said!

I'll spell it out for you if you are having difficulty,

my major problem with all of this is the manner in which (it's to seek attention, so you know) the vast majority of those against what has happened with this board go about making their views public.

Your reply to what I said is laughable you absolute joke. You just pulled out the classic ''oooohh, yeah but like... you moderators, you admins, oooh, you know... don't like other opinions much, do you?'' because you couldn't engage with the real matter at hand. Grow up, read what you are replying to and maybe we'll fucking get somewhere.

(PS I am appreciating, greatly, your lying about lying! Oooh, I'm certain about this. Oooh, ooh... Oooh!, big man, been around a long time, eh? What a joke)

Dude, seriously. I feel like the SLCPUNK to your Randall Flagg right now. Don't fall back on a bullshit statement about me not accepting other peoples opinions. Opinion and expression are entirely different things, point me in the direction of anywhere, anywhere, that I have said something that even alluded to the supression of opinion... I dare you.

Dave, you are a laughing stock of the GNR community. And I don't mean the people who have been around the longest. I mean the people that make it worth being part of the GNR community.

total. fucking. joke.

You can claim what ever ?you want that makes you sleep at night. I know you think if you say it enough that if will be true, but it does not work that way. ?This board is becoming a joke and fast. Its nothing like it used to be. And you keep proving what I am saying. The people that dont believe the bullshit this band gives us, are a joke. ?I am tired of all the bullshit that goes on here and its time some one takes a stand. ?More and more people are getting pissed off about all the bullshit that is going on ?here. ?And its only going to get worse the more you guys censor this board. The reason joke is calling one of the most postive axl fans on this board a hater or a bullshit spreader because he got info that did not agree with what gnr said. Boo hoo.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2006, 03:26:23 PM »

The reason joke is calling one of the most postive axl fans on this board a hater or a bullshit spreader because he got info that did not agree with what gnr said. Boo hoo.

My friend, you were a complete and utter joke long before any information that you did or didn't get that was or wasn't reliable. I couldn't care less about that, nor could I give if a shit if you're a hater. Hell, we get enough of them, what's one more?

I know you think if you say it enough that if will be true, but it does not work that way.

Let's work in straight answers now, no more shitting about; what do I think that, if I say it enough times, will be true? I'm somewhat lost.

And you keep proving what I am saying. The people that dont believe the bullshit this band gives us, are a joke.

For the last time, engage with the fucking topic at hand. I am proving what you are saying, how? I haven't posted how I feel about the censorship, I haven't told you my opinion on what we are being by the band or anybody else. I'm talking about method, and I refuse to repeat myself for a third time if, even after this, you can't get your head around what I'm saying.

The reason joke is calling one of the most postive axl fans on this board a hater or a bullshit spreader because he got info that did not agree with what gnr said. Boo hoo.

Eh? Joke?

I am tired of all the bullshit that goes on here and its time some one takes a stand.

What a man of the fucking people. You fucking hero, you.

what. a. joke.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: