Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:42:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67936 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2006, 02:12:53 PM »

I have more cred on this board than you ever will and I have been around MUCH MUCH longer than you. You just think you are the shit because you are a mod and that doesnt mean shit esp on this board.

Right, okay, to be honest I have only read this thread up until this post and I don't exatly feel like putting myself through another eight pages of it.

But seriously, dude... You're a complete joke on this forum.

Yeah I am such a joke most people have defended me. This board has become a joke and everyone knows it with all the censoring going on. IT was never like that before. The real joke is the mods on this board getting all nuts because someone doesnt agree with the band or because they wanted to post the merck letter and calling the person that posted the merck letter a hater. Now that is a joke

So you will be deleting you're account then right? You obviously hate being a member of this board.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »

I'd never thought I'd see what's going on in this thread...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2006, 02:14:46 PM »

Yep I disgree with axl once or twice and now i am labeled as a hater by the mods and should leave the board. That is what has happened to this board.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2006, 02:15:39 PM »

No, most people that replied to this thread have defended you. Not most people you total joke.

(I'm guessing, of course, because I have no interest in reading your self indulgent crap)

The vast majority that would be less than willing to jump to your defence are those that make up this board... Not the vocal fucking idiots who believe that they have a majority presence because it is them who are posting sixty times a day in ever thread against this board.

And see, that's the real joke. I'm almost certain that if you asked every member of this board what they thought of the 'changes' to this place then you would find a fraction completely agreed with it, a fraction were totally against it and the vast majority, while being split between those who weren't necesarily happy and those who thought it was all right, wouldn't care! It is these people who don't come running to the admin section, the place where all the cool kids hang out.

But it's those attention seeking bitches, who make themselves appear to be much more of a majority than they are by hunting in packs, who would have you believe that it is you guys who make up this community.

Get over yourself!

Yes Dave, you have been around for one hundred years and you are the ORIGINAL, straight out of the GNR Bar, dave-gnfnr2k. But you, and those who are like you, are certainly not the reason that I'm part of the GNR online community. I couldn't care less if you old skoolers hung out somewhere else. Hell, it would certainly make my reading experience more pleasent as well as meaning that I cringed less when reading the board.

complete. and. utter. joke.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2006, 02:22:19 PM »

this is going way too far....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2006, 02:23:03 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion. That is the problem, you want everyone to agree on everything and anything that is just a tad against your opinions, most be deleted or that person is being negative. You can spew all the bullshit you want but why do you think a lot of the old time posters have left this board and this board is not 80% newbies? You should really look in a mirror if you want to see a joke.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:24:37 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2006, 02:23:24 PM »

indeed.   all respect for dave just went rihgt out the fucking window.    dwelling on stupid shit like concerts that got cancelled over a month ago.  Roll Eyes  pathetic dude.   get a fucking life dave.   turn off the computer and come back in 3 months.  ok
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »

indeed.? ?all respect for dave just went rihgt out the fucking window.? ? dwelling on stupid shit like concerts that got cancelled over a month ago.? Roll Eyes? pathetic dude.? ?get a fucking life dave.? ?turn off the computer and come back in 3 months.? ok

Get your facts straght. AdZ was the one who brought that shit up again. That had not been talked about for a while until he brought it up.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2006, 02:29:13 PM »

Yep I disgree with axl once or twice and now i am labeled as a hater by the mods and should leave the board. That is what has happened to this board.

No Dave, disagreeing isn't what makes anybody a hater.

Spewing shit, spreading halftruths and speculate about things you have no idea about in order to to make yourself look cool, would get you that label though.

This board has become a joke and everyone knows it with all the censoring going on. IT was never like that before.

Yeah, sure Dave. The joke is the little clique of people like yourself who keep complaining about it yet stick around.

Or the ones who say "Ban me, I don't care!" and try to come back time after time.

Or the ones who say "I'm leaving" only to come back a week later with a new username.

Maybe it had to change because there weren't so many people who love spreading bullshit before 2006?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:37:21 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2006, 02:31:39 PM »

Spewing shit, spreading halftruths and speculate about things you have no idea about in order to to make yourself look cool, would get you that label though.

isn`t speculation what we all do?  nobody knows shit.... not you, not me...  it`s your decision,  whether you believe merck or beta/axl...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2006, 02:32:13 PM »

If only it was the "spreading bullshit" posts that got erased.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
EFISH
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2006, 02:34:14 PM »

This thread really isn't going anywhere.

Ill just put it simple:

If you like HTGTH, then stay. If you dont like it, there are a variety of GNR forums that you can check out.

Arguing here isnt solving anything.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2006, 02:34:44 PM »

This board has become a joke and everyone knows it with all the censoring going on. IT was never like that before.

Yeah, sure Dave. The joke is the little clique of peopele liek yourself who keep complaining about it yet stick around.

Or the ones who say "Ban me, I don't care!" and try to come back time after time.

Or the ones who say "I'm leaving" only to come back a week later with a new username.

Maybe it had to change because there weren't so many people who love spreading bullshit before 2006?

/jarmo

You are aware the gnr camp are notorious for half truths right? And you talk about the spreading of bullshit, that is not it at all, much less was much censored back then and not considred bullshit.

Its funny the person who claimed the album got pushed off to 2007 by a band member was said to be spreading bullshit but now we know it to be true. The  gnr camp said it was not true and the album would be out in 2006 and that was less than a month ago. So why hasnt this board admitted they were wrong to that poster and admit he was not spreading bullshit?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:36:37 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2006, 02:35:28 PM »

Jim the mods like you need to get over yourself and let people have their opinion.

Before I post my opinion on this matter, I'd like to know who are the mods like Jim...

Name them.

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2006, 02:36:20 PM »

nuts, Damn Dave, go outside or something, lol, I and I think many others, don't even give a shit anymore, just let it go, get a life. Now, I NEVER reduce myself to calling people petty names here. But I think this time it's appropriate. You ARE a joke, you keep babbling the same BS over and over. I don't care who brought it up again, does that mean you have to keep going on and on? I don't even care who's wrong and who's right anymore, it doesn't matter. People have heard you, they either agree, or they don't, stop begging for attention by creating threads about yourself.

Axl is God.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »

Are you people serious around here? Spent 30 min discussing a relevant GNR topic and a few clicks later they are deleted.

I dont get the mods anymore. You run a fukin board for a band that preaches about all kinds of freedoms and not taking shit etc yet you censor the fuck out of this place. I can see the deleting of posts about old vs new topics, pointless Slash is god stuff, and other crap that rightfully gets deleted but I mean cmon. Enough is enough.

Does everyone have to agree with what this band does or say? Where in the rules does it say you cant dispute something GNr does? I dont get it. How come a few years back it was ok to go after people who spewed negativity about this new band but now its not ok if you have some minor concerns or whatver against what they are doing now. Its being a joke around here. And it kills me to say it. I love this board. It still is the best place for GNr but you know what Jarmo and company, your turning peopel off. People who have been long time fans of GNr, people who have 10000% supported this new band, people who are called "nutswingers", etc. Your turning them way off.

You cant say boo about what this band does nowadays and thats pathetic. Flat out a joke. This was once a place where you can support this band, be against this band and be able to discuss both sides. How many arguments did we all have about old vs new back in the day. thousands......hours upon hors of debates....And guess what...All the "haters", for the most part arent even here anymore. They got it. But you know what? Now your pushing away the other passionate side who actually give a fuck about this band..

I spen a good half hour discussing the Axl/Merck stuff and then bam it gets deleted! Thats bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Do I have to hang on every word Beta now says? A few months ago if you werent on board with Merck your gone or cant voice your point. No that hes gone, he doesnt count, so Beta is the new voice of reason? Cmon people. Godforbid Axl is percieved to have some fukin flaws around here

All I know is that Im a diehard gnr fan and a sports fan as well. And when my teams make stupid offseason moves, or any kind of bad move, Im allowed to voice my view on that. And people were once allowed to do that here. But for some reason things have changed around here. Now people "just dont get it" andits lame...

I can go on and on but you know what this prob will get deleted. And thats lame as well.

Im not even gonna post here anymore. Ill wait till the album hits. cause your just wasting your time if you have an even SLIGHTLY different view on things around here...And thats bullshit.....
Nice job Jarmo

and again, I think what you have done and are doing is amazing, I met you and your a great guy, and I have nothing agaisnt you personally but I just dont agree with how things are being run these days...

take it easy
Peace

Now you see where i am coming from lol

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2006, 02:41:49 PM »

You are aware the gnr camp are notorious for half truths right? And you talk about the spreading of bullshit, that is not it at all, much less was much censored back then and not considred bullshit.

Oh wow.

You need to get a clue.

This comes from somebody who believes what newspapers say.

Its funny the person who claimed the album got pushed off to 2007 by a band member was said to be spreading bullshit but now we know it to be true. The  gnr camp said it was not true and the album would be out in 2006 and that was less than a month ago. So why hasnt this board admitted they were wrong to that poster and admit he was not spreading bullshit?

Funny how you fail to recognize that everybody admits they had hoped to have the album out in 2006.

I believe the album was gonna be out in 2006. I hoped it would be out in 2006.

Now, does it make me a liar because it didn't?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2006, 02:44:43 PM »

Oh wow.

You need to get a clue.

Its funny the person who claimed the album got pushed off to 2007 by a band member was said to be spreading bullshit but now we know it to be true. The? gnr camp said it was not true and the album would be out in 2006 and that was less than a month ago. So why hasnt this board admitted they were wrong to that poster and admit he was not spreading bullshit?

Funny how you fail to recognize that everybody admits they had hoped to have the album out in 2006.

/jarmo

Oh so the newspapers lie now jarmo?

And like I said you never admitted you were wrong to that poster for telling him he was spreading bullshit.
Its ok, I had my source and it was legit. You can claim all you want that its  not true but I was still not spreading bullshit not lying about it. That is something you will never admit.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2006, 02:46:06 PM »

Oh wow.

You need to get a clue.

/jarmo

And like I said you never admitted you were wrong to that poster for telling him he was spreading bullshit.
Its ok, I had my source and it was legit. You can claim all you want that its  not true but I was still not spreading bullshit not lying about it. That is something you will never admit.

You are spreading bullshit dave and everyone here knows it.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »

Oh wow.

You need to get a clue.

Its funny the person who claimed the album got pushed off to 2007 by a band member was said to be spreading bullshit but now we know it to be true. The? gnr camp said it was not true and the album would be out in 2006 and that was less than a month ago. So why hasnt this board admitted they were wrong to that poster and admit he was not spreading bullshit?

/jarmo

Its ok, I had my source and it was legit. You can claim all you want that its? not true but I was still not spreading bullshit not lying about it. That is something you will never admit.

You are spreading bullshit dave and everyone here knows it.

And just what bullshit have I spread? Because any unbiased person knows that is not true.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: