Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:40:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67932 times)
EFISH
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »

Beta has nothing to gain by lying, merck has everything to gain. Right now he has no job, so obviously if he doesn't make himself to look good then no one is going to want to work with him. That's why you cant believe everything he says.
Doesn't he manage either Iron Maiden or Motley Crue?  Huh

No, Merck no longer works for sanctuary. Iron maiden is managed by Ron Smallwood (as far as I know) and Motley Crue is still with Doc McGhee (last I heard anyway).
Oh ok, Thanks. It was pretty obvious that GNR was his main job anyway.... and I think he needs to find another profession.  hihi
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2006, 01:36:17 PM »

Also I did say that I did not think Axl wrote the letter and merck proved that I was right, but of  course that letter cannot be posted on this forum, so in this forums eyes it does not exist. That is why its so funny how I pointed out the incosisteneces of the letter, and when merck pretty much said the axl letter was taken from his blue print I am  still a Liar when i pointed out how I was right that Axl did not write it.  Roll Eyes

How did Merck prove anything right or wrong? Just because he said something doesnt make it so. You were calling him a liar only mere days/weeks ago. Why are you up his ass all of a sudden?

Go back and read the thread

I don't need to go back and read anything, you are assuming everything Merck said was the gospel truth. Just because you WANT him to be telling the truth, doesn't mean he actually is...

So when merck was the gnr manager everything he said was gospel but now that he is not with axl anymore everything he says are lies? So I guess when he was the gnr manager everything said by them were lies right? This is the problem. Axl is never at fault is he? Look at how many managers, mixes, producers, band members (just in the new gnr)  that axl has gone through working on this album. But yeah axl is never at fault now is it?

you make a good point here dave....

when people read the letter from axl, the merck bashing started and even the mods are now saying that merck isn`t telling the truth. at the time, when he was still manager, merck bashing was forbidden and posts bashing merck were deleted...  i`m not saying he tells the truth, as i never really liked him that much, but it`s not fair to call him a liar just because axl fired him....

merck wrote a very proffessional letter in my opinion. he didn`t insult axl or anything, in fact, he even praised him...   so i don?t understand why that letter wasn`t posted here (or deleted for that matter...).

if i were to guess, he sent it to jarmo as well, but jarmo didn`t post it, but never mind....  as it`s available on the other forums...which is kinda interesting/ironic isn`t it?

i mean he sent it to madison rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2006, 01:36:32 PM »

Beta has nothing to gain by lying, merck has everything to gain. Right now he has no job, so obviously if he doesn't make himself to look good then no one is going to want to work with him. That's why you cant believe everything he says.
Doesn't he manage either Iron Maiden or Motley Crue?? Huh

No, Merck no longer works for sanctuary. Iron maiden is managed by Ron Smallwood (as far as I know) and Motley Crue is still with Doc McGhee (last I heard anyway).
Oh ok, Thanks. It was pretty obvious that GNR was his main job anyway.... and I think he needs to find another profession.? hihi

I thought his main job was Elton John

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2006, 01:41:21 PM »

i highly doubt, merck has any money/job issues at the moment.... seriously...

i believe beta as much as i believe merck/axl or anyone involved by the way. neither of them is neutral......we have to find our own perspective, which isn`t that easy sometimes, if you`re only reading this board...

and saying axl/merck lied about a 2006 release is not true. at the time they were mentioning it, a 2006 release was still the plan.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2006, 01:45:16 PM »

i highly doubt, merck has any money/job issues at the moment.... seriously...

i believe beta as much as i believe merck/axl or anyone involved by the way. neither of them is neutral......we have to find our own perspective, which isn`t that easy sometimes, if you`re only reading this board...

and saying axl/merck lied about a 2006 release is not true. at the time they were mentioning it, a 2006 release was still the plan.

Like I have said before. We need to get both sides to get the truth but this board on gives the gnr truth. The truth always is in between what both partys say but this board does not allowed that. Just the gnr spin

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »

You know what Dave, if what you think is true bothers you so much, why don't you just go discuss it somewhere else?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2006, 01:51:52 PM »

You know what Dave, if what you think is true bothers you so much, why don't you just go discuss it somewhere else?

Oh I forget the people that dont agree with axl 100% of the time should leave or be banned LOL
Give me a break. If axl does somethng wrong he should be held accountable for it. This is not nazi germany, we should be able to have an opinion and disuss things even if we dont always agree with the band.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2006, 01:52:34 PM »

No, it's the people that whine about the way this place is run that should leave.

You see the difference?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2006, 01:52:55 PM »

Oh I forget the people that dont agree with axl 100% of the time should leave or be banned LOL
Give me a break. If axl does somethng wrong he should be held accountable for it.

What has he done wrong? You still haven't proven that he has done anything wrong. Yet you still bitch and moan.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2006, 01:53:56 PM »

No, it's the people that whine about the way this place is run that should leave.

You see the difference?

I dont whine about the way the place is run. I even defend jarmo on other boards when they bitch about how he runs it. I just dont like people like you or who ever calling me a liar or hater because my view does not go with what the band says 100% of the time.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »

Like I have said before. We need to get both sides to get the truth but this board on gives the gnr truth. The truth always is in between what both partys say but this board does not allowed that. Just the gnr spin

Yeah, you don't whine about the way this place is run at all.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2006, 01:55:03 PM »

Give me a break. If axl does somethng wrong he should be held accountable for it.

What has he done wrong? You still haven't proven that he has done anything wrong. Yet you still bitch and moan.

For one the cancelled shows. #2 the album not being out and axl passing the blame off to others and not taking 1% of the blame for it.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2006, 01:56:25 PM »

Yeah, you don't whine about the way this place is run at all.

You and jarmo do the most whining about people that have a different opinion. You guys want to ban anyone who thinks its wrong to cancel a show.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2006, 01:57:56 PM »

Yeah, we want to ban people that like the colour red too. Oh! Also anyone who owns a pair of loafers.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »

Yeah, we want to ban people that like the colour red too. Oh! Also anyone who owns a pair of loafers.

At least you are admitting it

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2006, 02:00:40 PM »

For one the cancelled shows. #2 the album not being out and axl passing the blame off to others and not taking 1% of the blame for it.

Axl is to blame because 1 shows was canceled due to restrictions being put on the band and 4 were canceled to get the promotion etc ready for the album? Would you rather they play those 4 shows and the album be pushed back again?

How is it his fault the album isn't out. Its quite obvious the reason it isn't out is because they are trying to renegotiate their contract with the label. They are trying to get the best deal they possibly can and the best promotion etc for the album. Again would you rather they put the album out right now and it not do well because of lack of promotion?

WARose
Legend

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2006, 02:05:33 PM »

judging from what axl/management/beta.... says, axl is definitely a saint ok

i believe him when he says, people are giving him a hard time sometimes, but i doubt he has never anything to do with it...  i believe in the new axl, but in the past he wasn`t always the easiest guy to deal with...

he`s not the first person to ever release an album... the problem is that there`s lots of hate towards him out there. did anyone see michael jackson`s sad performance at the world music awards a while ago? it was really sad, if you ask me, yet lots of people were saying the king is back and stuff...    imagine it was axl.....  get what i mean?

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2006, 02:05:53 PM »

At least you are admitting it

Oh wow Dave, you really are clueless.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2006, 02:06:14 PM »

I have more cred on this board than you ever will and I have been around MUCH MUCH longer than you. You just think you are the shit because you are a mod and that doesnt mean shit esp on this board.

Right, okay, to be honest I have only read this thread up until this post and I don't exatly feel like putting myself through another eight pages of it.

But seriously, dude... You're a complete joke on this forum.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2006, 02:08:32 PM »

I have more cred on this board than you ever will and I have been around MUCH MUCH longer than you. You just think you are the shit because you are a mod and that doesnt mean shit esp on this board.

Right, okay, to be honest I have only read this thread up until this post and I don't exatly feel like putting myself through another eight pages of it.

But seriously, dude... You're a complete joke on this forum.

Yeah I am such a joke most people have defended me. This board has become a joke and everyone knows it with all the censoring going on. IT was never like that before. The real joke is the mods on this board getting all nuts because someone doesnt agree with the band or because they wanted to post the merck letter and calling the person that posted the merck letter a hater. Now that is a joke

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: