Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:01:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67973 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2006, 12:32:25 PM »

Also I did say that I did not think Axl wrote the letter and merck proved that I was right, but of  course that letter cannot be posted on this forum, so in this forums eyes it does not exist. That is why its so funny how I pointed out the incosisteneces of the letter, and when merck pretty much said the axl letter was taken from his blue print I am  still a Liar when i pointed out how I was right that Axl did not write it.  Roll Eyes

How did Merck prove anything right or wrong? Just because he said something doesnt make it so. You were calling him a liar only mere days/weeks ago. Why are you up his ass all of a sudden?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »

Also I did say that I did not think Axl wrote the letter and merck proved that I was right, but of? course that letter cannot be posted on this forum, so in this forums eyes it does not exist. That is why its so funny how I pointed out the incosisteneces of the letter, and when merck pretty much said the axl letter was taken from his blue print I am? still a Liar when i pointed out how I was right that Axl did not write it.? Roll Eyes

How did Merck prove anything right or wrong? Just because he said something doesnt make it so. You were calling him a liar only mere days/weeks ago. Why are you up his ass all of a sudden?

Go back and read the thread

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »

Also I did say that I did not think Axl wrote the letter and merck proved that I was right, but of  course that letter cannot be posted on this forum, so in this forums eyes it does not exist. That is why its so funny how I pointed out the incosisteneces of the letter, and when merck pretty much said the axl letter was taken from his blue print I am  still a Liar when i pointed out how I was right that Axl did not write it.  Roll Eyes

I don't need to go back and read anything, you are assuming everything Merck said was the gospel truth. Just because you WANT him to be telling the truth, doesn't mean he actually is...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »

Also I did say that I did not think Axl wrote the letter and merck proved that I was right, but of? course that letter cannot be posted on this forum, so in this forums eyes it does not exist. That is why its so funny how I pointed out the incosisteneces of the letter, and when merck pretty much said the axl letter was taken from his blue print I am? still a Liar when i pointed out how I was right that Axl did not write it.? Roll Eyes

I don't need to go back and read anything, you are assuming everything Merck said was the gospel truth. Just because you WANT him to be telling the truth, doesn't mean he actually is...

So when merck was the gnr manager everything he said was gospel but now that he is not with axl anymore everything he says are lies? So I guess when he was the gnr manager everything said by them were lies right? This is the problem. Axl is never at fault is he? Look at how many managers, mixes, producers, band members (just in the new gnr)? that axl has gone through working on this album. But yeah axl is never at fault now is it?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:48:22 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2006, 12:49:22 PM »

So when merck was the gnr manager everything he said was gospel but now that he is not with axl anymore everything he says are lies? So I guess when he was the gnr manager everything said by them were lies right? This is the problem. Axl is never at fault is he? Look at how many managers, mixes, producers, band members (just in the new gnr)  that axl has gone through working on this album. But yeah axl is never at fault now is he?

Its Axl's fault Merck might not e telling the truth in his letter? Ok dave you just went from being annoying to completely fucking insane. You are beyond reason, no matter what anyone says you immediately go blame it on Axl. What happened at the Worcester show. did Axl turn down your advances or something?  For god's sake man get over it!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2006, 12:50:07 PM »

Dave's favorite mask wearing guitar player isn't in the band anymore...  Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gagarin
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2006, 12:57:31 PM »

Dave's favorite mask wearing guitar player isn't in the band anymore...? Wink

/jarmo

Uhmmmmmmmmmm......... k?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »

I case you haven't noticed, people who's favorite band members aren't in the band anymore tend to be a bit more bitter....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2006, 01:00:04 PM »

I case you haven't noticed, people who's favorite band members aren't in the band anymore tend to be a bit more bitter....

/jarmo

Actually Robin was always my fave, eventhough BH was better  ok

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »

i don?t get this....

i`m not that well informed about the background, but from what i can say dave definitely is NOT a hater.

what was the lie?  axl never left nyc and cancelled the portland show? is that everything?  i don?t see the big deal there....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2006, 01:14:40 PM »

i don?t get this....

i`m not that well informed about the background, but from what i can say dave definitely is NOT a hater.

what was the lie?? axl never left nyc and cancelled the portland show? is that everything?? i don?t see the big deal there....

The night of the portland show. I got info from steven who talked with the fire marshal and head of security. He was told, which I told the board, the show was cancelled because axl was not allowed to have liquor on stage and because of low tix sales. I also said that axl never even left NYC. That post got deleted and Jarmo said I was lying and this and that. The next day in the portland paper, it pretty much said what I did the nite before yet I was called a liar and I still am because it differs from what the gnr press release is.

Now Jarmo is even admitting that Axl never left NYC eventhough that nite the mods on this board claimed it was a lie

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »

i don?t get this....

what was the lie?  axl never left nyc and cancelled the portland show? is that everything?  i don?t see the big deal there....

The night of the portland show. I got info from steven who talked with the fire marshal and head of security. He was told, which I told the board, the show was cancelled because axl was not allowed to have liquor on stage and because of low tix sales. I also said that axl never even left NYC. That post got deleted and Jarmo said I was lying and this and that. The next day in the portland paper, it pretty much said what I did the nite before yet I was called a liar and I still am because it differs from what the gnr press release is.

Now Jarmo is even admitting that Axl never left NYC eventhough that nite the mods on this board claimed it was a lie

What they said was you are lying about the reason the show was cancelled. The only thing you were saying was that the show was canceled because of low ticket sales. Which was bullshit. You are believing everyone but the people who actually know what went on (the band). Of course the fire marshall would lie about the reason it was canceled, he obviously dont want to look bad in this situation and have everyone blame him. And do you think that the press don't make up shit just to sell more papers? God man use some common sense..
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »

calm down people...? and keep it fair.

dave heard from someone that merck was there... so what?

nobody here would say beta lies (except for some random assholes that come and go from time to time - dave surely isn`t one of them), dave just criticised her way of responding, which i can understand. he didn?t want to start bullshit or anything. a simple answer would`ve been enough.

if beta says merck was not at any of the shows after halifax, then that`s obviously true ok

It's true but dave won't admit it because he would then be wrong for saying merck was there. And we all know dave doesn't like to be wrong, as evident from this thread and the one in the administration section.

I have admitted I was wrong before, but this board does not like to admit they are wrong and we all know that to be true. Thus why so much gets covered up.

What is the board wrong about now dave? Are you calling Beta a liar because she said Merck hasn't been to the shows since Halifax? Are you saying you know for a fact that Merck wrote Axl's letter (dont even try to say just cause merck said it it's true)? Show us solid, rock hard evidence or no one is going to believe anything you say. So far you haven't been able to prove anything, you just seem to try to argue with whatever anyone says just so they will give up.

How am I calling beta a liar? I am just saying my friend said he saw merck a few weeks ago at one of the shows. So I asked about this. I said I will find out what show he saw merck at.  About the letter, again I said that  I thought axls lawyer wrote the letter and listed the reasons why. Mercks letter which came out the next day after I said that made my case stronger. You can claim I have not proven anything but if you look at all the evidence you can see why I would say axl did not write the letter.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2006, 01:22:25 PM »

i don?t get this....

what was the lie?? axl never left nyc and cancelled the portland show? is that everything?? i don?t see the big deal there....

What they said was you are lying about the reason the show was cancelled. The only thing you were saying was that the show was canceled because of low ticket sales. Which was bullshit. You are believing everyone but the people who actually know what went on (the band). Of course the fire marshall would lie about the reason it was canceled, he obviously dont want to look bad in this situation and have everyone blame him. And do you think that the press don't make up shit just to sell more papers? God man use some common sense..

Again get your facts straight. I said the nite of the show and of course the posts were deleted. That Axl was not going to allowed to have liquor on stage and because of low ticket sales.  Of course you did not see all the posts because they kept getting deleted.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2006, 01:23:54 PM »

calm down people...  and keep it fair.

nobody here would say beta lies (except for some random assholes that come and go from time to time - dave surely isn`t one of them), dave just criticised her way of responding, which i can understand. he didn?t want to start bullshit or anything. a simple answer would`ve been enough.

if beta says merck was not at any of the shows after halifax, then that`s obviously true ok

It's true but dave won't admit it because he would then be wrong for saying merck was there. And we all know dave doesn't like to be wrong, as evident from this thread and the one in the administration section.

I have admitted I was wrong before, but this board does not like to admit they are wrong and we all know that to be true. Thus why so much gets covered up.

What is the board wrong about now dave? Are you calling Beta a liar because she said Merck hasn't been to the shows since Halifax? Are you saying you know for a fact that Merck wrote Axl's letter (dont even try to say just cause merck said it it's true)? Show us solid, rock hard evidence or no one is going to believe anything you say. So far you haven't been able to prove anything, you just seem to try to argue with whatever anyone says just so they will give up.

How am I calling beta a liar? I am just saying my friend said he saw merck a few weeks ago at one of the shows. So I asked about this. I said I will find out what show he saw merck at.  About the letter, again I said that  I thought axls lawyer wrote the letter and listed the reasons why. Mercks letter which came out the next day after I said that made my case stronger. You can claim I have not proven anything but if you look at all the evidence you can see why I would say axl did not write the letter.

You are ASSUMING Merck is telling the truth. You  were calling him a liar only a few weeks ago. You always skip that part of my post. Why all of a sudden are you believing him?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »

calm down people...? and keep it fair.

How am I calling beta a liar? I am just saying my friend said he saw merck a few weeks ago at one of the shows. So I asked about this. I said I will find out what show he saw merck at.? About the letter, again I said that? I thought axls lawyer wrote the letter and listed the reasons why. Mercks letter which came out the next day after I said that made my case stronger. You can claim I have not proven anything but if you look at all the evidence you can see why I would say axl did not write the letter.

You are ASSUMING Merck is telling the truth. You? were calling him a liar only a few weeks ago. You always skip that part of my post. Why all of a sudden are you believing him?

And you are assuming beta is telling the truth. And yes I was saying merck was lying about CD being out this year, and he was but Axl lied about CD being out by the end of the year also. So what is your point?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2006, 01:29:45 PM »

Beta has nothing to gain by lying, merck has everything to gain. Right now he has no job, so obviously if he doesn't make himself to look good then no one is going to want to work with him. That's why you cant believe everything he says.
EFISH
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2006, 01:31:59 PM »

Beta has nothing to gain by lying, merck has everything to gain. Right now he has no job, so obviously if he doesn't make himself to look good then no one is going to want to work with him. That's why you cant believe everything he says.
Doesn't he manage either Iron Maiden or Motley Crue?  Huh
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2006, 01:33:01 PM »

Yes she does, she has her job to worry about. ?You really think if the truth was going to make Axl look bad that Beta would say yes Merk is telling the truth ? Of course not she would be fired. Everyone always said Axl is your best friend til you cross him. Beta has everything to lose, thus why she rushed to this board to try and not let mercks letter be allowed to be posted on this board.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:34:33 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2006, 01:33:41 PM »

Doesn't he manage either Iron Maiden or Motley Crue?  Huh

No, Merck no longer works for sanctuary. Iron maiden is managed by Ron Smallwood (as far as I know) and Motley Crue is still with Doc McGhee (last I heard anyway).
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: