Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2024, 03:21:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228088 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67591 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2006, 07:34:45 PM »

ADZ

It's AdZ.

For someone so anal, you think you'd get that right.

Kiss
BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2006, 07:38:45 PM »

The thing is, you know that what I am saying could be true, and that is why you are fighting it so hard.

By that same logic, you must secretly know that everything Jarmo is saying is correct because you are so adamantly defending yourself.

If someone wants to call me a liar, I am going to defend myself. Like I said, I already moved on with the maine thing but ADZ felt the need to bring it up again. So here we are.

I am talking about the logic, not the the specifics. I am talking about the statement you made about Jarmo losing the argument for doing just that--arguing. Do you not see the fallacy in your statement?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2006, 07:41:09 PM »

Jarmo I answered your question but you just tend to ignore the answer.

I didn't get an answer that answered the actual question about how you can use the signature as proof.

So please explain it.

How can you say the signature is proof when you know a template signed "W. Axl Rose" was not written by the man himself?

As for me thinking my opinion is worth more than someone elses that is funny coming from the guy who thinks he can just delete someone post that he doesnt like when that post statment differents from his or the bands. I just find it funny you always claim you dont delete posts with out a source and I get a source and since its not the reason the band gives you decided to delete it. You are the one who acts all high and almighty not me.

Sorry, but that's called moderation. It's what a moderator does.

Delete posts that are deemed inappropriate. Sometimes merge threads, sometime move and sometimes lock threads.

You're speculating like you always do, and when you're told you're wrong, you still keep going on and on. Because in your mind, you're never wrong.

And you can run the board how you see fit, but you have no right to call anyone a liar because you dont think their source was telling the truth.

No, I call someone who keep repeating lies a liar.

The source in this case is you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2006, 07:42:14 PM »

In Dave's defense, he hasnt called for a reunion yet............. hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2006, 07:49:57 PM »

Jarmo once again since you don?t really want to hear my answer and you are still ignoring my point about the letter being signed just Axl Rose. You can get into semantics all you want, but Axl never wrote 100% of his press releases but it was still signed at the bottom W Axl Rose. So the first flag that Axl did not write the letter was it was sign just Axl Rose.

So tell me how the Merck letter or the "whole truth" about Maine is inappropriate? Id love to hear that one.
The fact is and you can?t even deny it, but you love to call it a lie, the Maine cancellation had a legit source but you think that source is a liar. I even pointed out how the gnrs camp story was inconsistent yet you still think their version is the truth.
The only liar here is you when you know the truth but just cover it up for gnrs truth.

Anyway this is my last post on this subject. It was good to vent, now lets try to all move on. Thre is no point in going in circles anymore. Everyone is going to  believe what they want and no one is going nto change the other persons mind  ok
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:56:28 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2006, 08:03:38 PM »

No, Dave. Your answer makes absolutely no sense.

So the first flag that Axl did not write the letter was it was sign just Axl Rose.

That's so funny.

Because we know all the others that he wrote were signed W. Axl Rose. Even the ones he didn't write....

So tell me how the Merck letter or the "whole truth" about Maine is inappropriate? Id love to hear that one.

Of course you would.

But the fact is, no matter what I've said to you in this thread, you've skipped the facts.

Maybe I should just make shit up like you.... The truth isn't interesting to you anyway.

The fact is and you can?t even deny it, but you love to call it a lie, the Maine cancellation had a legit source but you think that source is a liar. I even pointed out how the gnrs camp story was inconsistent yet you still think their version is the truth.

And I pointed out how your theory is based on things that make no fucking sense to anybody else.

To start a show at 11PM, you don't need to fly out of NYC at 5PM.

The only liar here is you when you know the truth but just cover it up for gnrs truth.

That makes no sense.

I know the truth but I cover it up with some other truth....  confused

Anyway this is my last post on this subject. It was good to vent, now lets try to all move on. Thre is no point in going in circles anymore. Everyone is going to  believe what they want and no one is going nto change the other persons mind  ok

Obviously not...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2006, 08:27:33 PM »

Like that kid you and the other mods and merck called a liar when he said Buckethead quit the band.

Was Merck managing the band when Buckethead left?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »

Has someone hacked Dave's account?

Use to Axl could murder a school bus full of children and Dave would take Axl's side......................?

lol - its incredible - I have to say, Dave is being logical and actually talking reason here

its a shame some mods here have to try and ridicule him for it

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2006, 09:37:20 PM »

I'm not trying to ridicule anybody, his reasons just make no sense to me.

The proof he provided is in my opinion full of flaws.

/jarmo

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2006, 09:39:36 PM »

I'm not trying to ridicule anybody, his reasons just make no sense to me.

The proof he provided is in my opinion full of flaws.

/jarmo

wasnt referring to you so much jarmo

if i can chime in here, specific to Merck statement, why is that not allowed to be discussed here? is it believed by yourself to be 'lies'? I missed what discussion went on around that.

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 11:12:02 PM »

I have explained myself regarding why certain things aren't posted here.

I'm sorry, but I can't keep repeating myself because some of you refuse to pay attention.

The reason is very simple, respect for the band that we all are fans of.

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 11:33:03 PM »

Anybody who has that little respect for the band and its members should post somewhere else.

/jarmo

nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »

Jarmo why dodge the question? The people that saw merck at the december shows, if he was fired why would he be there? I am just curious. If that was not him then just say that was not him and someone that looks like him.
If you are ever going to know (which I doubt) it is obviously not going to be now. The industry is F?d and know one talks about it that?s the way it is, that?s the way it?s always been and as long as Oz has a curtain that?s the way it will stay. They obviously hit a snafu and no one with any sense gives out details at a time like that. Ten thousand dollars worth of legal advice at a time like this is usuallly Shut Up.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2006, 11:39:49 PM »

Wow...I almost feel like I'm eavesdropping here guys.  Time to start PM-ing or take this matter to a separate thread?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2006, 11:41:02 PM »

Axl wrote:

But again, without full knowledge of the various dynamics and circumstances involved, these types of comments or commentary are just uninformed, disassociated, generally useless -- and often hindering --speculation.

None of us fans here know exactly what's going on. Yet we have certain people here making bold fucking statements about things they have no idea about.

/jarmo

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2006, 11:42:20 PM »

Anybody who has that little respect for the band and its members should post somewhere else.

/jarmo

I've rarely agreed with Dave over the years and to be quite honest I haven't always been very fond of him, but I would have never ever made such a ridiculous accusation towards him. To say he has little respect for the band is just flat out false. To treat him like he is nothing more than a mere troll is wrong. Period. Just because he doesn't agree with your little ideals doesn't make him less of a fan.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »

I've always thought dave was an ass who just tried to disagree with everything, but there is always that guy in every group.

I've watched him post for years.... and just cuz' you've been around for a while, it doesn't mean you aren't an ass.

He does seem disrespectful, to me personally. It's a shame he always has to see the negative in fucking everything. I know if I worked hard on shit and then had to put up with this guy who calls everything I do a lie, or looks for the negative in it, I'd think he was disrespecting me.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2006, 11:50:50 PM »

Oh really? The guy basically says everything they say to us fans are lies.

That's not exactly respect.

I think he's on a crusade after he found out his comments aren't appreciated.

/jarmo

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2006, 11:50:51 PM »

dave, let me just say, that any respect i had for you went out the window watching you post for the last fucking few days. i can't believe you started a thread about how big of a supporter you are.... are you only in this for your fucking online status?

seriously, you can try to argue all you want, but the last couple of days have really proved what type of person you are........

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2006, 11:51:14 PM »

You know what we should do to settle this argument between dave and Jarmo? ?Both should get someone to represent them. ?We could form a jury and appoint a judge and have a trial here on HTGTH. ? rofl
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: