Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:52:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R Myspace
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R Myspace  (Read 71249 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2006, 10:48:43 PM »

finally tommy speaks!
Go tommy!

Tommy & Finck rule!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »

hell yes i'm on board!! peace

yeah it makes a whole lot of difference to actually read some news from a bandmember

Tommy fuckin rocks and he's too much fun! i know they are having a blast out there this year, this band is really tight, and they have my total support!

I never believed shit of what that POSM guy had to say

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2006, 04:13:47 AM »

great to read what Tommy had to say - made sense.  go tommy!  nice that the untruths were quickly dispelled by him.  ok
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2006, 07:11:20 AM »

hell yes i'm on board!! peace

yeah it makes a whole lot of difference to actually read some news from a bandmember

I am too  smoking  I've been on board.  hopefully those that aren't take the hint and do exactly as tommy says! 

Tommy is the fucking man  Smiley
Annie
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2006, 08:25:51 AM »

Well said Tommy!
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2006, 08:33:09 AM »

12 hour bus ride?? Shoot me now!!? Kudos to them for still making? it to the show.? I would have gone totally mental. Wink

Have you seen their tour bus? They probably have beds, tvs, videogames, kitchen and so on in the bus.

True but still being stuck in a bus for 12 hrs on the road can't be that much fun.

im struggling to think of something that would be more fun - being stuck on the gnr tour bus for 12 hours, with as many drugs, alcohol and woman as you could dream of...yea, sounds like hell.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2006, 08:54:30 AM »

And how would they get all these drugs, alcohol and women on the bus if they're stuck on roads for twelve hours? Don't be ridiculous.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2006, 10:17:23 AM »

And how would they get all these drugs, alcohol and women on the bus if they're stuck on roads for twelve hours? Don't be ridiculous.

Huh these things dont have to be picked up along the road ........... i dont understand your question .... Huh

FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2006, 10:26:42 AM »

Nice to hear from another band member other than Axl, but that last line by Tommy wasn't needed. Sure I'm fed up of all the negativity too, but you can't blame them when you treat them like shite all the time. They should remember that without the fans they wouldn't even be up there, so they should take their heads outta their asses every once in a while and try to see it from the fans viewpoint. We hardly get any news outta them most of the time and so of course people are gonna speculate things if you leave them out in the cold. Its a discussion board-that's what they're bloody meant for. It's not a guestbook where you go 'Oh Axl you rock!', 'Oh GnR WANK WANK'. A discussion board is meant for discussion.

Good to see that the band are still getting along though.  beer

I think Uve kinda misconstrued Tommys comments there man. I don't think that was aimed at the fans at all, rather the media and the people not in the band who wanna stir up shit..

I'm right with Tommy here, great to here him speak out, all adds to the solidarity within the band!

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2006, 10:42:25 AM »

agreed FortusGNR21.
I also disagree that the band treat fans like shite all the time.
I often see some "fans" give the band and its fans shit tho.

Huh these things dont have to be picked up along the road ........... i dont understand your question .... Huh

as if stuffs for 1 hour trip would last 12 hours?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 10:44:21 AM by ppbebe » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2006, 10:43:18 AM »

That's because it was rhetorical, learn English.
Cows N' Roses
Opening Act

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2006, 12:28:54 PM »

We're on board Tommy ok

It don't really matter.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »

Well said Tommy.? A 12 hour bus ride in those conditions must've been really rough.? Just like in the days when the original Guns were trying to make it.? On the road, driving from gig to gig.? I'm sure there was some quality bonding time on the 12 hour journey.? That's one 12 hour ride I'd look forward to being a part of.

Come on man, the original band? They probably traveled around in a 50s Ford without heating or radio. I imagine Adler being forced to lay in the trunk or something. Now a 12 hour ride is a 12 hour ride, it sucks, but don't go comparing the two. These days they probably got tv's, sofas, food and beverage, music and other entertainment. It's a big rock band, they got it pretty nice you ask me.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »

I dont understand how that clown from the pigeon shit band would claim tommy threw his bass and walked off stage when its a flat out a lie and that everyone that was there knew it was BS and HELLO GNR TAPE EVERYSHOW and that backs up it never happened.  The guy when this went down was looking good, he should have taken the high road and said nothing but he started making up shit and now looks like an ass for lying about this

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Karma_Police
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:44 PM »

This is really awesome of Tommy. It's good to know the truth as to why the show had an abnormally late start. Great to see some band solidarity here. Refreshing to hear other band members speak. Makes it seem more like a real band.  This is peachy keen

3rd times a charm. I'll get this brainwashed thing right eventually. ok
axleu
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2006, 02:50:53 PM »

Nice, Tommy! ok
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2006, 09:45:43 PM »

Regarding the Eagles Of Death Metal and their recent bogus claims Guns N' Roses bass guitarist Tommy Stinson had this to say, "...Axl has been a dear friend to me for nine years. We have no problem communicating and wish that people would stay the fuck out of shit they don't know anything about. There was no GN'R mutiny or any such thing after the Cleveland gig and as far as I'm
concerned this tour has been the most fun yet. The band is playing great and getting along better than we ever have. With that said, either get on board or
fuck off."

Fuckin' awesome Tommy!
I love these guys.   Cheesy
cineater
Legend

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2006, 10:53:55 PM »

Merry Christmas GNR

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2006, 11:10:39 PM »

Bye guys, i'm fucking off.

Haha just kidding.  But still, pretty nice move to say that to all of the naysayers.  Obviously something's going to be released soon, and i'm sure all these people hating on the band will want back in once they get more successful.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2006, 12:47:22 PM »

I'm having a hard time believing that any of these guys are using hard drugs or fucking various women.  Most of them are married and their wives have been with them at shows.  I don't think it's like the big rock n' roll party like it was 15 years ago for Slash, Duff, Izzy and Matt.  I'm sure they all drink but other than that, I don't see much else happening.  I don't think any of these guys have ever had a drug problem that has been documented or made public anyway.

Anything could be possible though because some people do drugs that you never think would, like that queer Backstreet Boy that had the coke problem.  But as AdZ said, I think the idea of the drugs and women is "ridiculous."  The alcohol though??  NO WAY. 

Robin is the only guy that I wouldn't be surprised about if he had a drug problem. 

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: