Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:56:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R Myspace
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R Myspace  (Read 71182 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2009, 10:38:47 AM »

oh, since i don't have you and move to the city is also up, maybe it means nothing special Tongue
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »

and human being

and reckless life....
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

On that link there is, but not on the proper gnr myspace page http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2009, 11:54:32 PM »

Not that this means anything, nor would it really matter even if it did, but I found this interesting.

I noticed that comedian and co-host of "That Metal Show" on VH1 Classic, Jim Florentine, has GNR in his top 10 friends and GNR has him in their top 15.  I'm not too surprised that he has GNR that high on his list, but I'm a little surprised he's high on their list.  Maybe he's friends with someone in the band or someone who runs the page.

Sorry for my rambling, I know most people could care less about this.  But I think he's a funny guy, and he's a semi regular on the Howard Stern Show, so it may be interesting to just me.  Just for reference, Jim did the voice of the character "Special Ed" on Crank Yankers.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2009, 05:36:49 AM »

Or someone that works for his show. Good call on that one.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »

Not that this means anything, nor would it really matter even if it did, but I found this interesting.

I noticed that comedian and co-host of "That Metal Show" on VH1 Classic, Jim Florentine, has GNR in his top 10 friends and GNR has him in their top 15.  I'm not too surprised that he has GNR that high on his list, but I'm a little surprised he's high on their list.  Maybe he's friends with someone in the band or someone who runs the page.

Sorry for my rambling, I know most people could care less about this.  But I think he's a funny guy, and he's a semi regular on the Howard Stern Show, so it may be interesting to just me.  Just for reference, Jim did the voice of the character "Special Ed" on Crank Yankers.

He DID rate Appetite higher than Van Halen 1, and was the only member of the show to do so.
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

No activity on MySpace since 5/22...I have not made a point to track this, but since I've been on MySpace this seems like the longest 'break'...who keeps this up, Axl, Del, or Management?   I tend to think this may be a good sign that there are more important things to do than 'dick around' online.

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »

Well I can see why Axl, GNR management, Del James, etc. would not update Myspace. I think nowadays most people are on Facebook.  I haven't been on Myspace since February and only use Facebook and LinkedIN now.
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »

Pretty much all the bands give updates of whats goin on throug myspace,  I dont think GNR have facebook, I might be wrong....i think myspace tells pretty much if the band is still alive or is just fallin apart IMO, the page is still showin that Best Buy have the exclusive  Huh

PS. somebody knows who is Sarah Foster?...shes in the top friends.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »

Pretty much all the bands give updates of whats goin on throug myspace,  I dont think GNR have facebook, I might be wrong....i think myspace tells pretty much if the band is still alive or is just fallin apart IMO, the page is still showin that Best Buy have the exclusive  Huh

She played her self in "Entourage", has hosted Entertainment Tonight spinoff on MTV.  She played the lead female rold in "Big Bounce" in 04.  She also played in the Backstreet Boys video Shape of my Heart in 05.  Currently she plays Jen Clark on Beverly Hills 90210, and last but not least she was named #10 on Maxim hot 100 of 2005, and she is currently engaged to a german tennis player named Tommy Haas.  So there you go...

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:59 PM »

She played her self in "Entourage", has hosted Entertainment Tonight spinoff on MTV.  She played the lead female rold in "Big Bounce" in 04.  She also played in the Backstreet Boys video Shape of my Heart in 05.  Currently she plays Jen Clark on Beverly Hills 90210, and last but not least she was named #10 on Maxim hot 100 of 2005, and she is currently engaged to a german tennis player named Tommy Haas.  So there you go...

ok got it thanx, so she always been a GNR fan ?
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #251 on: July 12, 2009, 12:37:29 AM »

No activity on MySpace since 5/22...I have not made a point to track this, but since I've been on MySpace this seems like the longest 'break'...who keeps this up, Axl, Del, or Management?   I tend to think this may be a good sign that there are more important things to do than 'dick around' online.

True - because it takes at least 5 minutes to update a MySpace or Facebook page. 

As usual, the band must be extremely busy.   Roll Eyes
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »

ok got it thanx, so she always been a GNR fan ?
I would imagine Undecided, but it seems she left that part out Tongue, and your welcome by the way.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

Axl is busy.  Wink

busy huh ?
doing what .....
 Undecided

the one an only horsey !
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

Busy getting on with his life

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »

well they finally logged in the page today! do u guys think it means something? Huh
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

well they finally logged in the page today! do u guys think it means something? Huh

I think Del or whoever runs it was bored. So they decided to check thy myspace.

Axl is God.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:09 AM »

Hey that cat with the headphones is pretty cute!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
dimitrisaxl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »

Last Login:  8/8/2009

But no update...  Sad
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »

So um, has today's bulletin been mentioned yet?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: