Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:06:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girl troubles... advice appreciated
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl troubles... advice appreciated  (Read 19204 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2006, 01:48:54 AM »

Quote from: Estranged 063087 on December 01, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis?

hhaha

which, i TOTALLY have, btw...............

<_<
>_>

smoking

yeah that song by AC/DC "big balls" they wrote that about me? yes

white snake also did one about me called slide it in ~~~~~~>> ()
its hard drawin shit like that on the web  ok
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 01:51:01 AM by GNReunioneventualy » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Megaguns
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2006, 01:54:23 AM »

Quote from: Estranged 063087 on December 01, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis?

hhaha

which, i TOTALLY have, btw...............
As do i........ All the way around.    Cool

<_<
>_>

smoking
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2006, 09:54:20 PM »

send the girl my way and i'll make her a star  Cool   she is obviously a whore.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:32 AM »

great to hear everyone talking about me like that  Roll Eyes

well, you should bow your head in shame.
VIP

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »

Ohmagad!

Storydetails!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »

There are 2 sides to every story (EXTREME says there are 3 even! hehe).

lets hear it NovemberRain.....

From what I read, I agree 100% with Jim Bob

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »

alright. well it's true he did introduce me to his friend adam. For the purpose of me helping him with this girl he's like completely head over heals in love with, but the problem was that she had a bf so i had to tell him like what not to do what not to say and so on. So basically overtime we became friends, and we started talking about other stuff. At this point in time, adib (estranged063087) was already growing jealous of adam and my friendship. So bascially adam is a really big flirt and he would flirt w/a 7 yr. grl. but not seriously. the first time i talked to adam, i felt unconfortable w/him because i felt like he was flirting w/me so i told adib this. and i blocked adam for awhile. but then overtime i decided to just deal with it. and yea overtime we became friends that can tell eachother stuff. one scenerio which i admit was my bad on doing, was joking around w/adam too much and when we were telling eachother our last name (for a quiz) he's like holy shit your last name is huge (since i have 2) and i was yea i wish i had urs( b/c his was only 5 lttrs) and then he was like then you should marry me (jokingly of course!) and we had this little inside joke where he was my husband just for the last name.  But then adib found out and then he got jealous like hell and confronted me. And i told him honestly, i don't have ANY feelings like that for adam. But he didn't believe me.  And he kept saying w/e you're willing to spend the rest of your life w/him. so i was just like whatever i'll do anything to prove that i'm not in love with adam. and he's like fine, then choose. and i'm just like you know i'd choose you. and then he goes ok. i understand you can do whatever you want then. and i continued to talk to adam, presuming that he knew this, and then he's like are u talking to adam still? and i say yes. and then like i knw somethings wrong and then he tells me that he expected me to stop talking to adam. And he does say all this shit about adam, and i take it even though adam is my friend. i mean honestly..if your sig. other was talking about you friend like shit wouldn't you stop them? yea...well i was afraid if i did something bad was gonna happen. so w/e then one night it went over the line and i was just like i'm fucking sick of you being jealous why are you always making me choose between you and adam. You KNOW you're the only one that i love and ever will love. And adam is just a friend, but he is one of my best friends. ( I felt stuck) and then i just got mad and told him i needed a break from all this drama.  Which i took, and in which i saw him 2x-4x a week.  So idk what the hell he's talking about. I told him as soon as midterms are over we'll get back together (lame excuse i know) but idk. everything came crashing down from there and worst came to worst and he got pissed off at many things during that time, and then was just like i can't take it anymore i can't deal with you, it's over. and this is STILL when we're in a break. and i'm like wtf. b/c something just happened i really needed him for. and then here he is abandoning me, i didn't even do that to him...EVER. so yea basically that OFFICIAL break came from him. mine was just to regain everything and not blow up. And now his is that he won't get back together w/me until his heart is healed. while he is out now basically killing himself w/drugs and alcohol when he promised me during the relationship he'd never do again (which by the way he even did in the relationship.) so i'm not a whore a slut or anything. i needed a breather from being in a relationship for like 2 months, and then he needed a breather for a lot more. and while i'm currently trying to do everything to get him back. he's out or doing something, and doesn't even care lol. so w/e. believe whomever. i know which is true and which one is just jealousy

Paragraphs, people.  Paragraphs. 

Now I need to go to the eye doctor.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2007, 03:05:59 PM »

As the world turns.....
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »

sounds like quite the dilema..hope eevrything works out! Smiley

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »

People will be people.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2007, 03:08:44 PM »

Lips Sealed sorry..it's in paragraphs now

No it's not.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »

Lips Sealed sorry..it's in paragraphs now

No it's not.

Yes it is she indented it.You don't need to space your paragraphs ..just indent Roll Eyes

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

Better?

alright. well it's true he did introduce me to his friend adam. For the purpose of me helping him with this girl he's like completely head over heals in love with, but the problem was that she had a bf so i had to tell him like what not to do what not to say and so on. So basically overtime we became friends, and we started talking about other stuff.

At this point in time, adib (estranged063087) was already growing jealous of adam and my friendship. So bascially adam is a really big flirt and he would flirt w/a 7 yr. grl. but not seriously. the first time i talked to adam, i felt unconfortable w/him because i felt like he was flirting w/me so i told adib this. and i blocked adam for awhile. but then overtime i decided to just deal with it.

Overtime we became friends that can tell eachother stuff. one scenerio which i admit was my bad on doing, was joking around w/adam too much and when we were telling eachother our last name (for a quiz) he's like holy shit your last name is huge (since i have 2) and i was yea i wish i had urs( b/c his was only 5 lttrs) and then he was like then you should marry me (jokingly of course!) and we had this little inside joke where he was my husband just for the last name.? But then adib found out and then he got jealous like hell and confronted me. And i told him honestly, i don't have ANY feelings like that for adam. But he didn't believe me.? And he kept saying w/e you're willing to spend the rest of your life w/him. so i was just like whatever i'll do anything to prove that i'm not in love with adam. and he's like fine, then choose. and i'm just like you know i'd choose you. and then he goes ok. i understand you can do whatever you want then.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
i continued to talk to adam, presuming that he knew this, and then he's like are u talking to adam still? and i say yes. and then like i knw somethings wrong and then he tells me that he expected me to stop talking to adam. And he does say all this shit about adam, and i take it even though adam is my friend. i mean honestly..if your sig. other was talking about you friend like shit wouldn't you stop them? yea...well i was afraid if i did something bad was gonna happen. so w/e then one night it went over the line and i was just like i'm fucking sick of you being jealous why are you always making me choose between you and adam. You KNOW you're the only one that i love and ever will love. And adam is just a friend, but he is one of my best friends. ( I felt stuck) and then i just got mad and told him i needed a break from all this drama.? Which i took, and in which i saw him 2x-4x a week.? So idk what the hell he's talking about. I told him as soon as midterms are over we'll get back together (lame excuse i know)

Idk. everything came crashing down from there and worst came to worst and he got pissed off at many things during that time, and then was just like i can't take it anymore i can't deal with you, it's over. and this is STILL when we're in a break. and i'm like wtf. b/c something just happened i really needed him for. and then here he is abandoning me, i didn't even do that to him...EVER. so yea basically that OFFICIAL break came from him. mine was just to regain everything and not blow up. And now his is that he won't get back together w/me until his heart is healed. while he is out now basically killing himself w/drugs and alcohol when he promised me during the relationship he'd never do again (which by the way he even did in the relationship.)

so i'm not a whore a slut or anything. i needed a breather from being in a relationship for like 2 months, and then he needed a breather for a lot more. and while i'm currently trying to do everything to get him back. he's out or doing something, and doesn't even care lol. so w/e. believe whomever. i know which is true and which one is just jealousy

Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2007, 03:35:17 PM »

thats not proper paragraphing..you didnt indent hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2007, 03:37:14 PM »

thats not proper paragraphing..you didnt indent hihi

Oh, I'm so sorry, get right to it hihi

Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? alright. well it's true he did introduce me to his friend adam. For the purpose of me helping him with this girl he's like completely head over heals in love with, but the problem was that she had a bf so i had to tell him like what not to do what not to say and so on. So basically overtime we became friends, and we started talking about other stuff. At this point in time, adib (estranged063087) was already growing jealous of adam and my friendship. So bascially adam is a really big flirt and he would flirt w/a 7 yr. grl. but not seriously. the first time i talked to adam, i felt unconfortable w/him because i felt like he was flirting w/me so i told adib this. and i blocked adam for awhile. but then overtime i decided to just deal with it.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
?? ? ? ? ? ?Overtime we became friends that can tell eachother stuff. one scenerio which i admit was my bad on doing, was joking around w/adam too much and when we were telling eachother our last name (for a quiz) he's like holy shit your last name is huge (since i have 2) and i was yea i wish i had urs( b/c his was only 5 lttrs) and then he was like then you should marry me (jokingly of course!) and we had this little inside joke where he was my husband just for the last name.? But then adib found out and then he got jealous like hell and confronted me. And i told him honestly, i don't have ANY feelings like that for adam. But he didn't believe me.? And he kept saying w/e you're willing to spend the rest of your life w/him. so i was just like whatever i'll do anything to prove that i'm not in love with adam. and he's like fine, then choose. and i'm just like you know i'd choose you. and then he goes ok. i understand you can do whatever you want then.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? i continued to talk to adam, presuming that he knew this, and then he's like are u talking to adam still? and i say yes. and then like i knw somethings wrong and then he tells me that he expected me to stop talking to adam. And he does say all this shit about adam, and i take it even though adam is my friend. i mean honestly..if your sig. other was talking about you friend like shit wouldn't you stop them? yea...well i was afraid if i did something bad was gonna happen. so w/e then one night it went over the line and i was just like i'm fucking sick of you being jealous why are you always making me choose between you and adam. You KNOW you're the only one that i love and ever will love. And adam is just a friend, but he is one of my best friends. ( I felt stuck) and then i just got mad and told him i needed a break from all this drama.? Which i took, and in which i saw him 2x-4x a week.? So idk what the hell he's talking about. I told him as soon as midterms are over we'll get back together (lame excuse i know)
? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Idk. everything came crashing down from there and worst came to worst and he got pissed off at many things during that time, and then was just like i can't take it anymore i can't deal with you, it's over. and this is STILL when we're in a break. and i'm like wtf. b/c something just happened i really needed him for. and then here he is abandoning me, i didn't even do that to him...EVER. so yea basically that OFFICIAL break came from him. mine was just to regain everything and not blow up. And now his is that he won't get back together w/me until his heart is healed. while he is out now basically killing himself w/drugs and alcohol when he promised me during the relationship he'd never do again (which by the way he even did in the relationship.) so i'm not a whore a slut or anything. i needed a breather from being in a relationship for like 2 months, and then he needed a breather for a lot more. and while i'm currently trying to do everything to get him back. he's out or doing something, and doesn't even care lol. so w/e. believe whomever. i know which is true and which one is just jealousy

there Smiley

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2007, 03:42:47 PM »

What? How is that better, or even correct?

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2007, 03:44:23 PM »

At this point, I'm sorry I brought up the need for paragraphs.   no

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
VIP

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2007, 03:45:48 PM »

What? How is that better, or even correct?

It is neither  Tongue
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »

? ok well.I wasn't going to completly change her paragraphing hihi..but when you form your paragraphs,all the sentences should support you're first sentence..and you're supposed to change paragraphs when the idea changes..I wasn't paying attention to see if she did that..but in order for it to be proper paragraphing you must indent. Smiley

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: