Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girl troubles... advice appreciated
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl troubles... advice appreciated  (Read 19247 times)
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 01:45:09 AM »

Drop them both. Don't associate with them at all. If they try to talk just be short with them and let them know that they don't mean shit to you. Don't be rude to them, be smug. Not only will it help you get over it, it'll also start getting under their skin.

And if you get the chance, cheat with her when he's not around  Cool
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 01:56:03 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:51:14 AM »

Women come and go, but friends shouldn't pull shit like that.  I'd ignore her and confront him.  If he won't back off, then wash your hands of the whole damned thing.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 01:51:37 AM »

mail him a used rubber.

Even if u dont fuck her for real, that will at least make him worry and wonder..............

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 02:08:33 AM »

mail him a used rubber.

Even if u dont fuck her for real, that will at least make him worry and wonder..............

So to get this used rubber whats home boy supposed to do.... Put one on a whacked it?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 03:25:07 AM »

Only if he's not able to fuck her...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 03:44:55 AM »

mail him a used rubber.

So to get this used rubber whats home boy supposed to do.... Put one on a whacked it?

small price to pay to piss him off.

Or u could ask out your friend's ex that broke his heart in which he asked u to get your girl to talk to him.

That would be a great fuck u.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 04:33:19 AM »

my girlfriend of about a year and half broke up with me a few nights ago for one of my friends. i introduced them because he had girl troubles himself and wanted a girl to talk to em about. then it blows up on my face. do you think i should confront him or her or just say fuckit and forget about it?  Huh

Confronting won't solve anything. Dump 'em both and move on.

Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »

First, that guy was not your friend.  Real friends don't do that kind of thing.
Second, I'd skip the confrontation.  It will do no good.  I understand you're upset about what they did, but confronting them will change nothing.  Even if you vent your anger at them, they won't care and you'll probably end up feeling worse. 
I used to be very big on confrontation, and writing angry letters... basically why did you do this to me kind of crap.  But as time goes on, you realize that the other person who betrayed you is not going to validate your feelings.  Again, they don't care that they hurt you.  Or they wouldn't have done it in the first place. 
So, don't confront them.  Exclude both of them from your life, and just carry yourself with dignity.  That's the best thing you can do - have dignity and grace.  You can be messy and emotional in private, but you shouldn't do it in front of them.  Somehow, the wronged person (no matter how justified they are in their anger) always ends up looking unstable.   
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »

What you do is: grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage and then you blast "Estranged" "Back Off Bitch" "Locomotive" "Double Talking Jive" "Get In The Ring" "Live and Let Die" and "I Don't Care about You" and purge all that anger and frustration...it'll be very cathartic...kinda...it works!  ok

got a bottle of Jim Beam and Jack Daniels handy and i 'm going to do just that  ok

natasha, you're absolutely right. i talked to them both and tried to let them know whats up and i ended up looking like the stupid one

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 06:31:44 PM »

What you do is: grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage and then you blast "Estranged" "Back Off Bitch" "Locomotive" "Double Talking Jive" "Get In The Ring" "Live and Let Die" and "I Don't Care about You" and purge all that anger and frustration...it'll be very cathartic...kinda...it works!? ok

got a bottle of Jim Beam and Jack Daniels handy and i 'm going to do just that? ok

natasha, you're absolutely right. i talked to them both and tried to let them know whats up and i ended up looking like the stupid one

I'm not surprised, but I'm sorry it played out that way.  When people hurt us, I think everyone feels the same way.  We want them to be sorry that they hurt us, and the hard part is realizing that they rarely are sorry, and that they don't care.  It's why this whole business with closure is a myth.  You can't look to someone else to give you closure, because they don't want to give it to you.  It doesn't matter to them.  It took me a long time to get that, and realize I'm the one who has to resolve things in my own heart to move on.   
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 06:39:30 PM »

mail him a used rubber.

LOL that is fucking genious  ok how/where did you come up with that?
either way I solute beer
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:42:22 PM by GNReunioneventualy » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »

Punch the cunt outta him and spit on her. Thats fucked man. It sux enough when ya misses leaves ya for someone else but when the someone else is your mate, well thats just not cricket.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 07:48:45 PM »

mail him a used rubber.

LOL that is fucking genious? ok how/where did you come up with that?
either way I solute beer

I have an active imagination what can I say? hihi hihi

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 02:42:21 PM »

What you do is: grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage and then you blast "Estranged" "Back Off Bitch" "Locomotive" "Double Talking Jive" "Get In The Ring" "Live and Let Die" and "I Don't Care about You" and purge all that anger and frustration...it'll be very cathartic...kinda...it works!  ok

I totally agree, nothing like GNR when u are heartbroken.

Find a nother chick and move on, dont let this fuck your head up. Not all girls are like this. the best revenge u can get on someone is to ignore them, forgive them and move on with your life.

When they see u happy and with some other girl, that will hurt her more than words can say.

That is a good thing to remember, not all girls are back stabbing bitches.  There really are some out there that care and remain loyal as long as you do.  I had my heart broken earlier this year and it was the day after I started my first drug rehab program.  She was supposed to be there for me and she was so supportive until that day.  Then she cut me off completely, I MEAN DIDN'T SPEAK TO ME AT ALL. We were together for 3 years.  It was the WORST time of my life and I don't even know how I am still alive today.  It makes me sick to think about how fucking bad those times were in my life.  It was so damn lonely and I ended up getting kicked out of rehab for using.  This was in Jan. and Feb. and by April I was in another rehab program, this one for 18 months and the one I'm currently in and probably not even two months after I found a girl that completely blew me away.  She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I mean HOT as hell and so sweet, smart and genuine.  I never thought I would be happy again and this new girl helped me so  much and my life ended up being 10x better than it ever was.  So don't give up!!!!

Right now, do anything you can that will take your mind off of it.  If you're a musician then write songs and let your frustration and anger out that way.  Do something physical like work out, run or play basketball.  If you have a job, try to work a little extra to keep your mind off of it.  If you sit around and mope all day long then you will drive yourself fucking crazy. 

This happens to almost everybody in the world and it effects some more than others but it always hurts.  YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT.  Take other people's advice and try different things to forget. 

Music was the key to my recovery from drugs and heartbreak.  Music can work fucking wonders and I'm here today to tell you about it.  One suicide attempt, 3 rehabs and one girl later I am here to tell you that it will GET BETTER.

EDIT:  And if a friend did that to me, I would kill the mother fucker but I don't recommend killing anyone.  I would also kill her after.  Just some last second advice.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 05:24:12 PM »

thing is Lennon, U are a much stronger person now for going through that

Heartbreak is the train to growth and self improvement.

When I first got my heartbroke, I was a fat, geeky, shy nerd.

That is when I fell in love with two of my greatest loves in life.

Writing songs and Working out.

10 years later, I have an awesome album *i think so anyway* that I am working on. I am in tremendous physical condition and I have met the person that GOD seemed to have made especially for me in every way imaginable.

Point is, Heartbreak can do two things:

Improve your life in every way

Destroy your life in every way

A great friend of mine had her heartbroken and she went the opposite direction.

She started doing drugs and now she is dead thanks to a drug overdose.

Turn those negatives into positives.

Why waste your time crying and making your life worse over someone who doesnt care?

Pick yourself up, Improve yourself in everyway u ever wanted.

To quote Tyler Durden from Fight Club:

"When you lose everything, You are then free to do anything"

Its the truth.

This girl isnt worthy to even know your name, she isnt worthy of your sorrow.

improve yourself, find that one true great love and forget those who bring u down.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 05:44:04 PM »

absolutaly right D!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
darkmonth
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »

my girlfriend of about a year and half broke up with me a few nights ago for one of my friends. i introduced them because he had girl troubles himself and wanted a girl to talk to em about. then it blows up on my face. do you think i should confront him or her or just say fuckit and forget about it?  Huh

The guy is a fucking joke.  And your ex... fucking bitch.  Sorry man, but that's fucking shitty.  I feel bad for you.  If that ever happened to me, I'd take a fucking baseball bat to both their faces ... hard.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2006, 07:59:41 PM »

God males are funny.

Beating him wont do anything?  Girls have a much better way of getting back at people who do this shit to them.

I had a friend whom this happened to ... her boyfriend was stolen.  And she started a petition about the other girl saying she was a "dirty whore" and then a website.  And boycotted her from her group of friends.  And did horrible things to her.  Needless to say, she never did that agian.  Infact shes changed alot.

Im not promoting this kind of behaviour.  Hell no.  I think its immature.  Im just highlighting the different ways people deal with it. 

Bad luck though.  Im sure you deserve better if your friend and some girl did this to you.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2006, 08:01:09 PM »

That's dirty pool, man. You have every right to beat the living shit out of your "friend" You never fuck a friends sister, girlfriend, ex, wife...the list goes on without his crystal clear fuckin' permission.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2006, 09:18:57 PM »

Don't beat up the guy.  Not because he doesn't deserve it.  It's not worth getting arrested over.
Take the high road.  Then you can always keep your head held high and they won't get the best of you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: